PDA

View Full Version : Dis Girl Club- Zeta Chapter

Pages : [1] 2

pumpkinfish
07-08-2005, 11:21 PM
...coming to a city near you!

I am MissBelle and am the shoulder to lean on in the group :)

lajones81
07-08-2005, 11:23 PM
I am BubbasFriend. Want to be my crazyhusband? ;)

Taryn
07-09-2005, 12:01 AM
What?!

I'm DoomCookie and I have frosting in my ears...

Tishke
07-09-2005, 12:22 AM
Thank you all for stopping by my room tonight and helping to create one of the most fun ideas I have seen in a long time. Look for something special for the Zeta Girls coming soon :rolleyes:

Luv2Roam
07-09-2005, 12:36 AM
Thanks Tishke! :wave2:
I finally got the dreaded white screen while dancing. :rotfl:

BrittnTylersMom
07-09-2005, 01:00 AM
Thanks Tishke!
I'm a Zeta! :rotfl:

That was fun! :)

Beherenow
07-09-2005, 01:08 AM
May I join? :crazy:

Maleficent2
07-09-2005, 01:48 AM
I'm missing all the fun :sad: :sad: and now I am missing out being in the Club tooo!!!!

JeanJoe
07-09-2005, 06:28 AM
I'm Bezoar, and I'm not a girl. :blush:

lewdyan1
07-09-2005, 07:02 AM
Put on a skirt and no one will ever know :teeth:

JeanJoe
07-09-2005, 08:50 AM
NEW!!! In this issue (http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=9142698&postcount=35) of Dis "Teen People" Magazine, celebrities getting Dis'sed! As promised...

And in case anything untoward happens, "Farewell my friends, I go on to a better place..."

pumpkinfish
07-09-2005, 09:03 AM
NEW!!! In this issue (http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=9142698&postcount=35) of Dis "Teen People" Magazine, celebrities getting Dis'sed! As promised...

And in case anything untoward happens, "Farewell my friends, I go on to a better place..."

Wow I had no idea how bad it was out there in Virtual World! I will make sure i keep an eye out for that guy in orange...what was his name again? Oh yeah, disalex!
:earseek:

lewdyan1
07-09-2005, 10:26 AM

:rotfl2: I am warning everyone I know to be on the look out for the guy in orange! :rotfl2:

Luv2Roam
07-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Maybe we should suggest that guys can buy kilts to wear! :cool1: After all, if it is good enough for Off Kilter, it should be good enough for a virtual guest! :teeth: :wizard:

lab_girl
07-09-2005, 11:40 AM
I'm missing all the fun :sad: :sad: and now I am missing out being in the Club tooo!!!!

Me too! I miss EVERYTHING!
:sad2:

Tinkerbelle739
07-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Not sure if I am a Zeta Girl, but I was certainly at the party last night!! :cool1: We danced the night away! :cool1:

princessash2323
07-09-2005, 05:51 PM
me too i miss everything join that club lol

Pebble
07-10-2005, 10:02 PM
I'm Pebble on VMK, lol and I did get the idea for my name from talking to a rock! :)

HollyJoy
07-10-2005, 10:11 PM
I always seem to miss all the fun! :(

Maleficent2
07-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Put on a skirt and no one will ever know

this I gotta see!!!!!Please :rotfl2:

imadisneyholic
07-10-2005, 10:15 PM

I think a makeover is in order and not just a good face painting! :rotfl:

JeanJoe
07-11-2005, 08:18 AM
I think a makeover is in order and not just a good face painting! :rotfl:

Ouch... stay away from me...

imadisneyholic
07-11-2005, 12:13 PM
Ouch... stay away from me...

Eck! I didn't mean it that way! lol :rotfl2:

JeanJoe
07-11-2005, 03:20 PM
Eck! I didn't mean it that way! lol :rotfl2:
Well that's a relief, at least!
< uncrosses legs >

lewdyan1
07-11-2005, 03:23 PM
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

lewdyan1
07-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Hello, Tag Fairy...I think Joe is telling us something!!! :teeth:

lajones81
07-11-2005, 04:52 PM
I just got the vmk boot! I think it's because I mentioned something about Bezoar being in a girl club...arg!

JeanJoe
07-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Hello, Tag Fairy...I think Joe is telling us something!!! :teeth:
No no no! Don't even think about it!

Why in the world did I ever open a thread called "Girl Club - Zeta Chapter"?

Tishke
07-11-2005, 06:58 PM
Now, I know Saturday Nights are full of partying and good times for those cool people... :rotfl: This Saturday is a big night, no not because Harry Potter and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory will be out :sad2: Because we are going to have a Zeta Girls meeting in the new Zeta Girls Sorority House Room! We are trying for a time of 9:00 EST:cheer2:

Requirements:
1. You must be a Zeta Girl.
2. You must be ready to have FUN :Pinkbounc
3. (if possible) Wear a pair of orange shoes so we know it is you! (The room will have a roped entry)

Hope to see all my sisters there :grouphug:

Astryd
07-11-2005, 07:18 PM
No no no! Don't even think about it!

Why in the world did I ever open a thread called "Girl Club - Zeta Chapter"?

Is that why you wanted the skirt this morning Bezoar? ;) :rotfl2:

Now, I know Saturday Nights are full of partying and good times for those cool people... This Saturday is a big night, no not because Harry Potter and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory will be out Because we are going to have a Zeta Girls meeting in the new Zeta Girls Sorority House Room! We are trying for a time of 9:00 EST

Am I a member? Can I come? I was not there that night. :guilty:

Tishke
07-11-2005, 07:30 PM
:earsgirl: Of course you can come Astryd!! You are always welcome!

lewdyan1
07-11-2005, 07:32 PM
I want to be a zeta girl :sad2:

Tinkerbelle739
07-11-2005, 07:35 PM
:flower:

imadisneyholic
07-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Hopefully I will be able to log on by then!

lajones81
07-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Hopefully I will be able to log on by then!

Tell me about it! :sad2:

Why did Disney have to make an addictive game?! :badpc:

Maleficent2
07-11-2005, 09:00 PM
Please tell us wanna2bees how we can become ZetaGirls????? :wave:

You can be in the addicts club if you want just go to the guide thread instructions are in the guide......

Mal

Astryd
07-11-2005, 09:19 PM
:earsgirl: Of course you can come Astryd!! You are always welcome!

Yeah! I will try to be there, if I am not totally ingrossed in the Harry Potter book.

Tishke
07-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Ways to become a Zeta Girl:

1. Be a Dis Board member
2. Be able to find me or MissBelle in the game, or the Zeta Girl Room
3. Have on orange shoes so that I can pick you out and let you in
4. Be prepared to party like its a seventh grade slumber party: talk about cute boys, drool over the yummiest snacks (that wont go to your hips for a few years) and make some new friends :teeth:

This is your mission, if you choose to accept it, appear in the game at the scheduled time. Be there or be square!

Tishke
07-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Yeah! I will try to be there, if I am not totally ingrossed in the Harry Potter book.

Whew, so glad I am not the only one going to get the book. I haven't told the people at work, they think I am weird enough going to Disney twice in less than a complete year :confused3 How can I tell them that I am going with my best friend to WalMart at midnight to buy a book about a child wizard. *sigh* Just hope I can get through all my Legal Research reading so that I can read that instead. LOL

BrittnTylersMom
07-11-2005, 10:11 PM
Orange shoes?..got it! :) I'm off to shop and hope to be there! :cool1:

lajones81
07-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Whew, so glad I am not the only one going to get the book. I haven't told the people at work, they think I am weird enough going to Disney twice in less than a complete year :confused3 How can I tell them that I am going with my best friend to WalMart at midnight to buy a book about a child wizard. *sigh* Just hope I can get through all my Legal Research reading so that I can read that instead. LOL

he he he...I *have* to read it for my work. <wink, wink!> ;)

Mom2RinJen
07-12-2005, 09:11 AM
I want to be a Zeta Girl! Wahhhh. I miss everything! I will try to be there Saturday with my bright orange dancing shoes on. What snack should I bring? I'm thinking something decadent, chocolate, creamy, packed full of calories since my character can't gain weight.

ksjayhawkfan
07-12-2005, 09:48 AM
Well since I can never find anyone, I guess I will never belong :sad:

Everytime I try to search for the room, all I get is a blank white screen. I think I'll make a room and call it "poor, poor pitiful me" Oh but wait, can I use those words :rotfl2:

pumpkinfish
07-12-2005, 10:21 AM
LOL Tishke, I think this is bigger than we ever thought it would be! LOL

I will be there! Like i said, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is out this week and has my full attention until I get home and head to the club room!

I really am excited about our maiden voyage to the Zeta Girl Club :lovestruc
I just wish I still had my copy of the game Girl Talk! Remember that?? LOL We used to play that at every slumber party :p

As for me, I am bringing I scream ( I mean ice cream) and Twinkies or HoHos. ALso maybe a bag of M&Ms (peanut if that's okay with everyone).

Really hope we have a good turn out. Remember, the room can hold up to about 18 people, so if you can't get in PM me or Tishke. I am sure lots will be coming and going after realizing it is a room full of a bunch of girls giving makeovers, dressing up, and talking about...*gasp*...BOYS!!! Oh Johnny you are so dreamy... :earseek:

See you then with my orange shoes blazing! :wave2: :cloud9: :wizard:

Maleficent2
07-12-2005, 10:40 AM
I bought my orange garb last night but it seems that 12 midnight is the bewitching hour for me I got kicked off and never could log back in!!!!

I always thought I was Maleficent2 but it seems that I am Cindy!!!!! :smooth:

I don't want to be a princess :rolleyes1

Mal

imadisneyholic
07-12-2005, 12:59 PM
I just wish I still had my copy of the game Girl Talk! Remember that?? LOL We used to play that at every slumber party :p

I had that game and loved it! They even put out a Girl Talk 2! Anyone remember the game Mall Madness? :rotfl:

Tinkerbelle739
07-12-2005, 02:59 PM
I think I need a glittery name thingy!

HollyJoy
07-12-2005, 05:23 PM

1. Be a Dis Board member
4. Be prepared to party like its a seventh grade slumber party: talk about cute boys, drool over the yummiest snacks (that wont go to your hips for a few years) and make some new friends :teeth:

This is your mission, if you choose to accept it, appear in the game at the scheduled time. Be there or be square!

Well if I can ever log back in, I'll change my purple shoes to orange! ;) I want to be a Zeta girl! :teeth:

Astryd
07-12-2005, 05:25 PM

1. Be a Dis Board member

Bought my orange shoes today! Are you going to be able to see them? :confused3

Tishke
07-12-2005, 07:53 PM
Well since I can never find anyone, I guess I will never belong :sad:

Everytime I try to search for the room, all I get is a blank white screen. I think I'll make a room and call it "poor, poor pitiful me" Oh but wait, can I use those words :rotfl2:

We should be pretty high up on the popular room list with all the people trying to get in :cool1:

HollyJoy
07-12-2005, 08:05 PM
I was able to get in earlier and I bought my orange shoes :) Can't get in now. :confused3

Tishke
07-12-2005, 08:08 PM
LOL Tishke, I think this is bigger than we ever thought it would be! LOL

See you then with my orange shoes blazing! :wave2: :cloud9: :wizard:

This definitely seems like it will have some turn out :cheer2: I am sure we are going to have a blast.

Now, for treats.....we can't be a real lil 'ole sorority without some good 'ole treats to share. How about some red velvet cake and sweet tea?? (LOL, that is maybe the most southern I have gotten in the 10 years I have lived here) Oh, and some Ghirardelli chocolates straight from Downtown Disney :goodvibes

I will be there with bells and orange shoes on.... :banana:

nmudisneyfan
07-12-2005, 09:08 PM
Wow, I don't come to this board or log onto VMK for awhile and all of this breaks lose! I'm so out of the loop!
I feel like a big dork!

nmudisneyfan
07-12-2005, 10:58 PM

1. Be a Dis Board member

I wanna be a Zeta Girl. I looked though the clothing options and I couldn't find orange shoes. They all look yellow to me. :confused3

kenziesmom
07-12-2005, 11:32 PM

1. Be a Dis Board member

I want to join, too!!! The beautiful and talanted sig fairy visited me and now I am officially "Tinkwannabe"!!!!
I'll bring hot fudge brownies!

imadisneyholic
07-13-2005, 12:04 PM
I'll bring hot fudge brownies!

I will be bringing pin apple floats, aka Dole Whip Floats. :rotfl:

thegales
07-13-2005, 06:56 PM
Since I crashed the original Zeta Girls club, can I be a token member?

http://www.jonoonline.com/crazydance.jpg

JeanJoe
07-13-2005, 07:11 PM
Since I crashed the original Zeta Girls club, can I be a token member?

http://www.jonoonline.com/crazydance.jpg

Hmmm, looks to me like disalex is a Zeta Girl too...

debbiedoo
07-13-2005, 07:26 PM
I just bought my orange shoes--hope to see ya there!!

lajones81
07-13-2005, 07:28 PM
I just bought my orange shoes--hope to see ya there!!

Me, too! I finally got into VMK today! :)

debbiedoo
07-13-2005, 07:35 PM
Disneyholic needs to take a look at her tags!!

Tishke
07-13-2005, 07:58 PM
I had that game and loved it! They even put out a Girl Talk 2! Anyone remember the game Mall Madness? :rotfl:

Talk about SPOOKY... I was reading the post by the illustrious pumpkinfish about Girl Talk and I was thinking about Mall Madness- the game that taught me to be the fashion loving discount hunter that I am today! "Sale at the Accessory Boutique" :rotfl2:

Tishke
07-13-2005, 08:02 PM
I will be bringing pin apple floats, aka Dole Whip Floats. :rotfl:

Pin Apple Floats would be delicious!!!

So, you met the tag fairy?! Spill it girlie....now you have been visited by the tag fairy and the signature fairy.....fairy hog! :earboy2:

skuttle
07-13-2005, 09:14 PM
I'd love to join everyone if that is okay. :)

pumpkinfish
07-13-2005, 09:26 PM
Alright ladies, listen up!

We have our official unofficial meeting on Saturday Night. We are expecting a large turn out for this event (which is very exciting to both Tishke and myself). We are right now as I type this, underway in keeping the club opened to only club members and not necessarily nosy onlookers. We are not limiting admission to the club, but instead ensuring we leave enough room in the actually room itself, for our true members. My dis girls will not have to worry, as hopefully the system we are working on will make sure you have entry.
What I need from you all is a count of an estimate of how many are coming. So if you all could post whether you are definitely coming, thinking of coming, or not going to make it this time I would heart that. :love:

Thank you all for your support and if I don't see you before then, have a wonderful day :)

Tishke
07-13-2005, 09:41 PM
I will be there, not sure how coherent I will be as this Legal Research class I just started is already turning my mind to mush.....I think we need lots of chocolate and plenty of Heart in the Town drinks ;)

HollyJoy
07-13-2005, 10:02 PM
I really WANT to come, and will really TRY to come, but with little ones at home, one never knows! I will try my best!

Beherenow
07-13-2005, 10:06 PM
I will be there with my orange flipflops - Zeta girls party on!!!!

Tishke
07-13-2005, 11:18 PM
Okay, here is the plan so far:

We will have a room run by a boy (looks like DH gets the honor since it is too boring for disalex :earboy2: ) who will screen people and only let in the correct girls to a teleporter. From there, they will be able to enter the Zeta Club room. If anyone who is not supposed to be there gets in, I will boot them. DH will be looking for orange shoes, so be sure you have em on.

Everyone get ready to do makeovers, chat, gossip and play lots of party games....anyone up for truth or dare :earseek:

RadioNate
07-13-2005, 11:30 PM

We have our official unofficial meeting on Saturday Night. We are expecting a large turn out for this event (which is very exciting to both Tishke and myself). We are right now as I type this, underway in keeping the club opened to only club members and not necessarily nosy onlookers. We are not limiting admission to the club, but instead ensuring we leave enough room in the actually room itself, for our true members. My dis girls will not have to worry, as hopefully the system we are working on will make sure you have entry.
What I need from you all is a count of an estimate of how many are coming. So if you all could post whether you are definitely coming, thinking of coming, or not going to make it this time I would heart that. :love:

Thank you all for your support and if I don't see you before then, have a wonderful day :)

I haven't been on VMK too much this week but if I can get logged in Sat night I'd love to join you ladies.

TwirlerGirl
07-14-2005, 01:01 AM
Is there room for one more? I would like to join you, please.

TwirlerGirl

Diznygrl
07-14-2005, 04:20 AM
Boooo hooooo! I won't be able to go. I'll be in Disneyland. :guilty:

Wow. The fact that I'm upset about not being able to play inside a VIRTUAL Magic Kingdom because I'll be in a REAL Magic Kingdom really speaks volumes. Is this what the Computer Age has reduced me to? ;)

Have fun, Zeta Sisters!

pumpkinfish
07-14-2005, 05:42 AM

Wow. The fact that I'm upset about not being able to play inside a VIRTUAL Magic Kingdom because I'll be in a REAL Magic Kingdom really speaks volumes. Is this what the Computer Age has reduced me to? ;)

Have fun, Zeta Sisters!

Well you have fun little one! No offense but I would take real over virtual ANY day. Just not Saturday night.... :rotfl:

Mom2RinJen
07-14-2005, 07:08 AM
I will TRY to be there, don't see why I couldn't make it but you never know. Will you let us know which room to go to to get past security? And don't worry, I will leave all metal items at home. LOL

Tishke
07-14-2005, 07:39 AM
I will work on having DH make a room tonight or sometime tomorrow and post the name and his character name. He's getting his wisdom teeth pulled today, so I think it will be at least tomorrow before I can get him off the couch and away from the TV/PS2. ;)

JeanJoe
07-14-2005, 08:30 AM
(.. sneaks onto thread.. wonders whether DoomCookie would be caught dead in a pink skirt .. sneaks back out .. )

SorcMickey
07-14-2005, 08:54 AM
(.. sneaks onto thread.. wonders whether DoomCookie would be caught dead in a pink skirt .. sneaks back out .. )

DoomCookie does not look good in any other color but black and red now you on the other hand i have heard some interesting things. Nothing to worry about your secret is safe with me. lol j/k :rotfl:

imadisneyholic
07-14-2005, 12:49 PM
Of course I will be there as always, unless VMK decides it does not like my computer that night! Got my orange flip flops, Dole Whips, makeover kit, and Mall Madness all good to go. :rotfl:

Astryd
07-14-2005, 01:02 PM
I hope to be there also, but that darn Harry Potter book should be in my hands by then. (Unlike Bezoar who got super saver shipping :rolleyes: ) :rotfl: Going to be hard to chose which one. :confused3

PrincessaC
07-14-2005, 01:07 PM

May I come? :flower:

skuttle
07-14-2005, 01:24 PM
I hope to be there. :) I have a party to go to from 7-9 Central that night but I can hopefully get home early enough to make some of the meeting. :)

kenziesmom
07-14-2005, 01:30 PM

I will be there if I can find it!!!! (with my hot fudge brownies and pedicure set!!!)

HollyJoy
07-14-2005, 02:06 PM
I hope to be there also, but that darn Harry Potter book should be in my hands by then. (Unlike Bezoar who got super saver shipping :rolleyes: ) :rotfl: Going to be hard to chose which one. :confused3

I forgot about Harry Potter! I think I'll save it for the pool!

ksjayhawkfan
07-14-2005, 02:33 PM
Well since Ive been having trouble getting logged in :badpc: , Im going to have to choose Harry this time. :cloud9:

I hope I can catch up with you all sometime, it looks like you all have such a good time. :goodvibes

Tinkerbelle739
07-15-2005, 08:26 AM
:wave: Hi Zeta Girl Club!! :wave:

I just wanted to show off my new signature tag!! Thanks SigFairy!!

Mable
07-15-2005, 12:48 PM

Have fun, Zeta Sisters!

LOL
Have you gone to any of the VMK Addicted Club gatherings?

I would love to go to this party.
May I come?
Is it like a slumber party?
If it is, I can bring facial masks for everyone so we can be more gorgeous.
Not that we need it, we can't be more beautiful than we are right now. princess:

threeboysmom
07-15-2005, 01:29 PM
Hello all! I saw most of you dancing on the tables last night! LOL!! But I couldn't enter the room to join you. I even went shopping last night and bought a new pair of orange shoes. What's the secret to being able to enter the room? And why was Disalex there??? :cool1: :cool1:

3gr8kids
07-15-2005, 09:44 PM
Can I play??

~ Karla :wave2:

Tinkerbelle739
07-15-2005, 10:52 PM
Hello all! I saw most of you dancing on the tables last night! LOL!! But I couldn't enter the room to join you. I even went shopping last night and bought a new pair of orange shoes. What's the secret to being able to enter the room? And why was Disalex there??? :cool1: :cool1:

disalex was there because he is my boy! lol :rotfl:

lajones81
07-16-2005, 12:13 AM
I have noticed that he likes to say your name quite a bit.

How is Tangaroa going to feel about this?

Astryd
07-16-2005, 12:41 AM
disalex was there because he is my boy! lol :rotfl:

No he is not, he is mine now! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Taryn
07-16-2005, 09:50 AM
Sorry!

I forgot to RSVP...

Definitely coming *bringing granola and artichokes*

TwirlerGirl
07-16-2005, 09:58 AM
Steamed artichokes with a dip? ohhhhh! ummmm!

kenziesmom
07-16-2005, 01:10 PM
Where do we find the transporter to the party? Can't wait to meet everyone tonight!!:goodvibes

lajones81
07-16-2005, 08:29 PM
Getting ready Zetas? :)

Tishke
07-16-2005, 08:32 PM
The entry room is called Dis Chapter Gate Way (owner is tishketoo), there is a teleporter that will take you to the Zeta room. See you all there~~

Tishke
07-16-2005, 08:41 PM
Please be sure you have on your required clothes so you can be let in. Thanks! :flower:

kenziesmom
07-17-2005, 12:08 AM
Hey Zeta Girls!!! Had a great time with all of you tonight (the chocolate was the best!!). Catch up with you all later!:wave2:

SorcMickey
07-17-2005, 01:28 AM
thank you for all the black mail stuff i have on all you zeta girls. it was fun hiding there and hearing all that girl talk

Tinkerbelle739
07-17-2005, 08:13 AM
did SorcMickey ever speak up!!

threeboysmom
07-17-2005, 08:40 AM
Sounds like you all had fun last night! Let me know if you Zeta girls have another get-together - I'd LOVE to join you!! :grouphug:

HollyJoy
07-17-2005, 08:56 AM
Sorry I wasn't able to party with you gals very long last night. Had a rough day. VMK has been very slow for me and it's so frustrating. I ran out of credits, so I kept trying to play games, but it kept kicking me out of fireworks, even when I was in the top 4! Ugh. They owe me about 300 credits! Grrrrr.

Anyway, not sure if I'll be able to get on later tonight. Plus, it's DH's birthday! Happy Birthday Honey! :) Good luck to everyone with their rooms tonight. Sure wish I could win something. The judges never came to mine last night. Booo! :confused3

TwirlerGirl
07-17-2005, 09:25 AM
It was fun. I felt like I was in the popular girls party from HS. It certainly brings back memories. We are a crazy, fun loving, bunch.

Although my connection got dropped twice, I had a fun time. Looking forward to the next party. Please stop by my room tonight, I would love to see all of you again. "Celebration VMK Photo Contest".

Tishke
07-17-2005, 11:10 AM
Thanks to all who were able to attend. It was great to see so many Dis Ladies in one room together, sharing problems and giving advice....all we needed were some lava tunes and we would have been rockin'! :banana:

We will have to plan another meet soon, maybe one that has a few rooms linked to help with overflow problems.

WDWLVR
07-17-2005, 11:13 AM
Would love to join you girls the next time you get togethers.

debbiedoo
07-17-2005, 02:09 PM
Thanks to all who were able to attend. It was great to see so many Dis Ladies in one room together, sharing problems and giving advice....all we needed were some lava tunes and we would have been rockin'! :banana:

We will have to plan another meet soon, maybe one that has a few rooms linked to help with overflow problems.

I have a few rooms linked together--just let me know!!

DemonLlama
07-17-2005, 02:19 PM
It was fun. I felt like I was in the popular girls party from HS. It certainly brings back memories.

When I was booted and then couldn't get back in to the teleporter room, it brought back memories of high school for me, too, but that's not a positive memory. :blush:

I'm glad I could finally get in for just a while to say hello. Thanks so much to mickeysfriend and Bubbasfriend again for messaging me how to get it fixed. :goodvibes

As I went around collecting my credits after that, I managed to run into VMK_Red who was playing a "answer first" trivia game in the Emporium and won a Dancing Inferno pin, too! :teeth: That more than made up for feeling like an outcast the first part of the night. ;)

lajones81
07-17-2005, 02:49 PM
When I was booted and then couldn't get back in to the teleporter room, it brought back memories of high school for me, too, but that's not a positive memory. :blush:

I'm glad I could finally get in for just a while to say hello. Thanks so much to mickeysfriend and Bubbasfriend again for messaging me how to get it fixed. :goodvibes

As I went around collecting my credits after that, I managed to run into VMK_Red who was playing a "answer first" trivia game in the Emporium and won a Dancing Inferno pin, too! :teeth: That more than made up for feeling like an outcast the first part of the night. ;)

Ah, BlueMinnie, don't feel left out! I was never popular in high school and am happy to be part of a crowd here on the dis! :)

Hope to see you soon! :)

BubbasFriend

Tinkerbelle739
08-25-2005, 09:07 AM
Hey look what I found on the community board!!! Woot Woot!!

http://www.drinknation.com/images/drinks/princess_martini.jpg

pumpkinfish
08-25-2005, 10:07 AM

Oh my! Is this for real??? Is it a Mimosa?? Mmmmm!
Talk about having your girlie drinks! Can't get much more girlie than this :rotfl: .
Thanks for posting Bella :)

Tinkerbelle739
08-25-2005, 10:17 AM
Oh my! Is this for real??? Is it a Mimosa?? Mmmmm!
Talk about having your girlie drinks! Can't get much more girlie than this :rotfl: .
Thanks for posting Bella :)

It is a Princess martini!!

pumpkinfish
08-25-2005, 10:18 AM
It is a Princess martini!!

*swoons*

*faints*

I have died and gone to heaven!!! princess:

Tishke
08-25-2005, 06:36 PM
A princess martini? Sign me up!! I wonder how much one of those will set you back...at least an hour of Nedding it I am sure!

iluvcountry
08-25-2005, 06:57 PM
Is there still a zeta girl club? Jw, the beginning of the thread is like a month ago. lol

pumpkinfish
08-25-2005, 07:02 PM
Is there still a zeta girl club? Jw, the beginning of the thread is like a month ago. lol

Yes, Tishke and I and a few others are still going strong!!!

We are still planning our meet in February if you are interested :sunny:

kenziesmom
08-25-2005, 09:41 PM

Love it. Belle!!! We need to order them for our next Zeta get together!:goodvibes

LisaInNc
08-30-2005, 01:09 AM
The princess martini hooked me. I am a cosmopolitan girl but make exceptions for mimosa's when needed. I have owned my own tiara for a number of years and a princess at heart so it is a perfect concoction to soothe my savage thirst. My husband calls me a prissy girl and I am!

So Hello Zeta girls and I raise a virtual princess martini to you all!

pumpkinfish
08-30-2005, 09:22 AM
The princess martini hooked me. I am a cosmopolitan girl but make exceptions for mimosa's when needed. I have owned my own tiara for a number of years and a princess at heart so it is a perfect concoction to soothe my savage thirst. My husband calls me a prissy girl and I am!

So Hello Zeta girls and I raise a virtual princess martini to you all!

Cheers to you as well!
Welcome aboard! Maybe Tishke will let us know when the next Zeta meet on VMK will be :sunny:

princess:

Tinkerbelle739
08-30-2005, 09:26 AM
I am sooooo ready for another ZETA girl party!! :cheer2:

Cardinal
08-30-2005, 10:27 AM
I am sooooo ready for another ZETA girl party!! :cheer2:

Definitely!

Maleficent2
08-30-2005, 10:36 AM
PArty!! :cool1:

Mal

Disneyfreak92
08-30-2005, 11:06 AM
Oh my! Well, I don't know if I am a Dis Zeta Girl or not or if I could be, but I would love to attend a party and check it out! :Pinkbounc

queenlizzie
08-30-2005, 11:28 AM
yeah, how does one become a Girl? Do we have to chug fish water or anything? I want to pledge! Tell me the secret hand shake! (or boot ty shake!) hee hee!

pumpkinfish
08-30-2005, 01:07 PM
yeah, how does one become a Girl? Do we have to chug fish water or anything? I want to pledge! Tell me the secret hand shake! (or boot ty shake!) hee hee!

Let's just say it is pretty easy to become a Zeta girl...and orange flip-flops have something to do with it ;) princess:

JeanJoe
08-30-2005, 01:27 PM
Orange flip-flops? You'd NEVER EVER catch me wearing orange flip-flops... Oh wait, there's that sig picture... ooops. How did that happen?

Let's just say it is pretty easy to become a Zeta girl...and orange flip-flops have something to do with it ;) princess:

BriarRosie
08-30-2005, 02:03 PM
Orange flip-flops? You'd NEVER EVER catch me wearing orange flip-flops... Oh wait, there's that sig picture... ooops. How did that happen?

Bezoar's a Zeta Girl now? Now I've seen everything....

This thread is hilarious! :rotfl2:

JeanJoe
08-30-2005, 03:27 PM
Yeah, well, apparently the Zeta Girls went really, really low budget on the entertainment for the last party, and they ended up with Disalex and Bezoar.

I would highly recommend that the Zeta Girls plan their entertainment a bit better for next time...

Bezoar's a Zeta Girl now? Now I've seen everything....

This thread is hilarious! :rotfl2:

*NikkiBell*
08-30-2005, 11:34 PM
Hey! :guilty:

Doesn't the "young'in" around here get to join? :earboy2:

Tishke
08-31-2005, 08:18 AM
Hello Ladies :)

It appears that we have some new and interested members of the Zeta's....welcome :teeth: We Zeta girls do our best to have a good time and act like the princess: we know we are. ;)

I think this calls for another chapter meeting. I will be without internet from Saturday until the middle of next week (why it takes them so long to install the DSL I have no idea, moving was much easier when I was kid and my parents handled all this stuff) So, I am shooting for next Saturday or Sunday evening for a little ladies-only get together......anyone interested??

Tishke
08-31-2005, 08:20 AM

Never forget your orange flip-flops. Our bouncer once had a time booting non-orange flip-flop wearers without Dis in their signature :rotfl: Let's just say it is the official footwear of the Zetas.

SorcMickey
08-31-2005, 08:25 AM
Does this mean i should get a pair of them? i do not think they would look good with my black outfit. and i like to hide in the corner anyway.

Tinkerbelle739
08-31-2005, 08:53 AM

Hey I will be providing the refreshments!! Do I have to find the entertainment as well?

I might be able to get SorcMickey to buy those orange flips but I dont know how entertaining he will be! :rotfl:

SorcMickey
08-31-2005, 08:56 AM
Hey I will be providing the refreshments!! Do I have to find the entertainment as well?

I might be able to get SorcMickey to buy those orange flips but I dont know how entertaining he will be! :rotfl:
i am not that entertaining i will promise you that. well maybe after a few "big kid" drinks i might be

Tinkerbelle739
08-31-2005, 09:03 AM
i am not that entertaining i will promise you that. well maybe after a few "big kid" drinks i might be

You can have as many Princess Martini's as you like SorcMickey! Would you like to be the official Zeta Girls bartender? Of course, there will be an interview process...to be fair :smooth:

SorcMickey
08-31-2005, 09:09 AM
bartender huh? well i do not think that would be a good idea. since this bartender would not be able to see straight after serving 1 drink for you 2 for me, 1 for you 2 for me.

Tinkerbelle739
08-31-2005, 09:17 AM
bartender huh? well i do not think that would be a good idea. since this bartender would not be able to see straight after serving 1 drink for you 2 for me, 1 for you 2 for me.

yes...but would you be more entertaining at that point?

SorcMickey
08-31-2005, 09:23 AM
entertaining? umm no i would probably be passed out after serving all the pretty Zeta ladies thier drinks

Tinkerbelle739
08-31-2005, 09:30 AM
I dont know ladies, what do you think?

Anyone else have any other entertainment ideas?

Cardinal
08-31-2005, 09:51 AM
I can play Be Our Guest on the sax while Tishke, MissBelle, Mickeysmagic, and Disneyholic do the can-can...

pumpkinfish
08-31-2005, 11:41 AM
Well, a bartender is a MUST! Us Zeta ladies will be too busy socializing to pour ANY kind of drink.
Card, it would be WONDERFUL to hear you play Be Our Guest!!! (especially since it is from my fave Disney movie).
The only entertainment I can provide is me touching my tongue to my nose. This is usually only impressive after a few of those drinks anyways ;)

JeanJoe
08-31-2005, 12:13 PM
I think you should replace your picture on the VMK photo thread. Anyone else think so?

The only entertainment I can provide is me touching my tongue to my nose. This is usually only impressive after a few of those drinks anyways ;)

SorcMickey
08-31-2005, 12:35 PM
i think that would be interesting to see also

lajones81
08-31-2005, 07:03 PM
i think that would be interesting to see also

::yes::

BriarRosie
08-31-2005, 08:08 PM

Men in kilts. I'm not a Zeta Girl, but perhaps with that suggestion, I
might be inducted. ;)

(And people thought I went to see Off Kilter just because I like their music.)

:rolleyes1

pumpkinfish
08-31-2005, 11:08 PM
I think you should replace your picture on the VMK photo thread. Anyone else think so?

Nope!

*that my friends, is what we call a teaser ;)

nmudisneyfan
08-31-2005, 11:14 PM

I know that Bezoar has some excellent dancing skills.

Tinkerbelle739
09-01-2005, 12:37 AM
Nope!

*that my friends, is what we call a teaser ;)

And we Zeta Girls, sure do like to tease!!! ;)

*NikkiBell*
09-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Just thought I'd say :wave2: to everyone.

Feelin' a bit ignored by the Dis lately... :confused3

Tinkerbelle739
09-02-2005, 11:16 AM

:grouphug: :banana: :banana: :grouphug:

pumpkinfish
09-02-2005, 11:44 AM

Oh Nikki! :love2:
I am sure that Katrina has a lot to do with it...I know I was so ill earlier this week and have been out of it since because of my 24/7 fetish of watching all the news stations. I have been flipping through them every few minutes or so as so I don't miss anything. Not really healthy for me...

BUT, you are NOT being ignored and have NOT been forgotten...was just saying that I have not seen you on in a while...hopefully we can chat tonight when I get home from work :)

TwirlerGirl
09-02-2005, 01:43 PM
NikkiBell- I so sorry you are feeling low. Dear, I will to talk to you any time. I've haven't been on the Dis or VMK for a few days because I had some minor surgery on Wednesday. I feeling great today and the first thing I did was read the updates from the Dis and then went to VMK. You'll help me celebrate being back and feeling great?

Tishke
09-02-2005, 03:09 PM
I can play Be Our Guest on the sax while Tishke, MissBelle, Mickeysmagic, and Disneyholic do the can-can...

Oooh the can-can....do I get a Moulin Rouge-esque outfit to wear for this?!

Tishke
09-02-2005, 03:14 PM

Hey NikkiBell,

I, for one, am not ignoring you or any other Dis/VMK'ers. It is crunch time here. I just worked my last day at work and now I am officially unemployed and less than 24 hours from moving into a new house 5 hours away. In fact....time to get back to packing :rolleyes:

Hope to see you all after the big move!

Tinkerbelle739
09-02-2005, 03:44 PM
Hey NikkiBell,

I, for one, am not ignoring you or any other Dis/VMK'ers. It is crunch time here. I just worked my last day at work and now I am officially unemployed and less than 24 hours from moving into a new house 5 hours away. In fact....time to get back to packing :rolleyes:

Hope to see you all after the big move!

How exciting! Good luck with the move!

*NikkiBell*
09-02-2005, 04:00 PM
Thanks all :)

Belle-y, Sean has been trying to find you to give you a teleporter for the Dis network. I sent you a few messages :confused3

TwirlerGirl
09-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Tishke, what direction are you moving? North, East or West?
I'd visited the "Garden of Good & Evil" , several other neat places in that area and read the book. Very cool.

Tinkerbelle739
09-02-2005, 05:02 PM
Has anyone set a date for the next Zeta Girl Club Meeting?

Zeta Girls need to let loose and go wild!! :banana:

Tishke
09-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Tishke, what direction are you moving? North, East or West?
I'd visited the "Garden of Good & Evil" , several other neat places in that area and read the book. Very cool.

We are moving about 280 miles Southeast of here to Savannah. We live about 30 minutes Southwest of Atlanta right now. I've never read the book, but I am sure I will have plenty of time to get educated on the city. I can't wait!

Tishke
09-02-2005, 06:23 PM
Has anyone set a date for the next Zeta Girl Club Meeting?

Zeta Girls to let loose and go wild!! :banana:

The next meeting is tentatively scheduled for the 10th. I say tentatively because it may take a few days for them to connect the DSL at the new house, and MissBelle is going to the wedding to wow them with her gorgeous princess dress that weekend. Hmmm....maybe the 17th?? We can plan for an extra big event......okay, that is it.....

September 17, 2005 is the Zeta Girls Homecoming Bash :grouphug:

Be there or be square as the hip cats say :goodvibes

*NikkiBell*
09-02-2005, 11:19 PM
I can't go :( My birthday is on the ninth and we will be going out that whole weekend for it.

Califgirl
09-03-2005, 01:14 AM
Can I join the Zeta girls at the next get together? is there a special initiation? Do I need to say "When monkeys try to steal my pants, the samurai panda chases them?"
Will you make me drink the fish water? You know the fish water makes me loopy.

Can I have some chocolate and a princess martini, or an apple tee knee? - make it a double!

You girls sound like too much fun and I'd like to join you. Please?

pumpkinfish
09-03-2005, 07:16 AM
The next meeting is tentatively scheduled for the 10th. I say tentatively because it may take a few days for them to connect the DSL at the new house, and MissBelle is going to the wedding to wow them with her gorgeous princess dress that weekend. Hmmm....maybe the 17th?? We can plan for an extra big event......okay, that is it.....

September 17, 2005 is the Zeta Girls Homecoming Bash :grouphug:

Be there or be square as the hip cats say :goodvibes

:wizard: WOW :wizard: them is right ;) Since I bought my shoes, purse and now EARRINGS (yeah!!!!) for the wedding. I am all done! But hey, since we are Zeta girls, we love to party, and I say TWO parties is fine by me ;)

Plus, I will prolly be working on the 17th, so the 16th might be better :bitelip:

Disneyfreak92
09-03-2005, 01:01 PM
The 16th would be better for me too. I think we are going out of town on the 17th. For pengin's sister's b-day (she just turned 21) we are taking her shopping in Chicago! :Pinkbounc

And I can't wait to see pics from the wedding MissBelle!(Mine are on the picture thread, by the way.)

TinkerTracy
09-04-2005, 05:53 PM
Hmm what exactley is the Zeta Girls...sorry i sound like such a loser asking :(
Oh and today is my birthday!

Tishke
09-04-2005, 09:34 PM
:grouphug: Why, it is our very own sorority here on VMK. :sunny: All the VMK ladies are welcome to join! The more, the merrier~

Tinkerbelle739
09-05-2005, 08:18 AM
Hmm what exactley is the Zeta Girls...sorry i sound like such a loser asking :(
Oh and today is my birthday!

Happy Belated Birthday TinkerTracy!!!

TinkerTracy
09-08-2005, 09:50 PM
aw thanks everyone :grouphug:

kenziesmom
09-14-2005, 12:35 PM
Hey Beautiful Zeta girls!!!

Life has been so crazy--my dd started first grade and it's all about the drama.
Have you decided on a new Zeta party time? The 16th works better for me--we'll be in Austin on the 17th watching my wonderful Texas Longhorns play Rice.

I need a martini in one of our great princess glasses. Of course chocolate and pedicures are a MUST!! :cool1: Maybe SorcMickey and disalex will join us again:cheer2:

Tishke
09-14-2005, 01:30 PM
Due to popular demand:

September 16, 2005 is the Zeta Girls Homecoming Bash @8:30 pm.

At our homecoming meeting, we have a few items on the agenda:

1. A little update on the planned February Zeta Trip
2. A proposal of two new Zeta programs
3. Lots of Minute cake and boy talk

The official theme of the Zeta Homecoming is:

Tacky As You Want To Be- come dressed in your tackiest apparel, wearing your Zeta girl shoes of course ;)

We will post the minutes of the meeting afterwards so that anyone who was not able to make it can keep up on latest news. If it catches on, maybe we could even do up a newsletter? LOL Just like the Dis, the Zetas are a force to be reckoned with. :grouphug:

Tinkerbelle739
09-14-2005, 01:32 PM
Uh.....I dont do tacky.....but for the Zeta girls....I will do my best! :bride:

TwirlerGirl
09-14-2005, 01:36 PM
I'm looking forward to another party. Had a great time at MissBelle's party.
Woot Woot!

Tishke
09-14-2005, 02:32 PM
Uh.....I dont do tacky.....but for the Zeta girls....I will do my best! :bride:

You can do it Bella....c'mon dress tacky....succumb to peer pressure....I won't take any pictures ;)

Tinkerbelle739
09-15-2005, 09:54 AM
You can do it Bella....c'mon dress tacky....succumb to peer pressure....I won't take any pictures ;)

Yea right, I saw that you are looking for a ZETA girl photographer!!!

Tishke
09-15-2005, 10:03 AM
Shhhh....I was hoping she wouldn't realize that :rotfl:

Buzzfanmom
09-15-2005, 12:36 PM
Oh girls, please tell me that you have room for one more Zeta!
I'll behave!
:goodvibes

Tishke
09-15-2005, 12:55 PM
There is always room for another Zeta!! Read the other thread titled Zeta Ladies (Homecoming Info. Inside) to get more details. See you tomorrow!! :cheer2:

Buzzfanmom
09-15-2005, 01:42 PM
:cool1: YEAH!!!! I am so excited. I'll see you girls tomorrow!
:cool1:

Tinkerbelle739
09-21-2005, 07:27 AM
:sunny: Good Morning Zeta Girls!!! :sunny:

Tishke
09-21-2005, 08:50 AM
Good Morning, Pixie Bella!! Nice to see a smiling, cheery face this morning :sunny:

TwirlerGirl
09-21-2005, 09:17 AM
U are right about that - u both make me smile this morning.

pumpkinfish
09-21-2005, 06:29 PM
Good evening my Zeta sistas!!! :sunny:

What a GLORIOUS day to be alive! Ahhh..... :goodvibes

btw, 36 hours until vegas ;)

Tinkerbelle739
09-21-2005, 06:34 PM
:grouphug: Big Zeta Hug!! :grouphug:

Tishke
09-21-2005, 07:08 PM
Good evening my Zeta sistas!!! :sunny:

What a GLORIOUS day to be alive! Ahhh..... :goodvibes

btw, 36 hours until vegas ;)

Please oh please take me too :teeth: I've always wanted to be a showgirl :rotfl:

lajones81
10-13-2005, 11:36 PM
http://images.pugster.com/images/items/large/L_P0110_ZETA.jpg

Tinkerbelle739
10-14-2005, 09:48 AM
:sunny: Good Morning Zeta Girls!! :sunny:

pumpkinfish
10-14-2005, 09:51 AM
Good morning Bella :) :grouphug:

I heart how we can ALWAYS count on you to cheer us up for the day! Thank you for that! :wizard: princess:

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

lajones81
10-15-2005, 11:04 AM
Z :cheer2: E :cheer2: T :cheer2: A :cheer2: S

To my lovely Zeta ladies:
http://64.211.46.141/postcard/pictures/p2664.jpg

Love and all that mushy stuff,
BubbasFriend
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/lajones81/deltazeta.jpg

pumpkinfish
10-15-2005, 11:51 AM

BubbasFriend

Right back at 'ya!!!

-but never again will we let you talk to a hunter :earseek: <3

lajones81
10-15-2005, 11:54 AM
Right back at 'ya!!!

-but never again will we let you talk to a hunter :earseek: <3

:rotfl2: But he was cute!

Tishke
10-15-2005, 12:15 PM
Yeah, but the cute ones are always messed up. Trust me, you need a younger guy that you can train to act right.....err I mean, love and cherish ;)

Disneyfreak92
10-15-2005, 12:19 PM
I heart my Zeta ladies! Thanks Bubbasfriend! :) (((HUGS))) to all!

And yes, we can show you the ways of training - darn it! I mean loving and cherishing. Why does that keep happening? :rotfl:

BubbasFriend

lajones81
10-15-2005, 12:47 PM
Again, but he was cute! LOL!

Tishke
10-15-2005, 01:48 PM
Well, some people what good is cute if he can barely speak?? I mean would you like cute and "hey uhhh baby uhhh i mean uhhh you are cute and uhhh yeah uhhh we should uhhh catch a movie" or someone who can carry on a conversation? :rotfl:

lajones81
10-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Again, but he was cute! LOL!

Hmm...maybe we should set up some guidelines for me or something! LOL! ;)

#1 - Must be cute
#2 - Must be able to converse in complete sentences
#3 - That other question we talked about in AIM chat ;)

So just kidding...

lajones81
10-15-2005, 02:52 PM
Forgot to add...

#4 - Must not be a "stock her" (i.e. emailing, iming, and calling my cell phone all at once!)

*NikkiBell*
10-15-2005, 04:05 PM
:sunny: :wave2:

Tishke
10-15-2005, 06:47 PM
Hi NikkiBell,
How are you faring up there? Do we need to send a boat so that you can Ned in real time?! :confused3

*NikkiBell*
10-15-2005, 07:13 PM
lol Hi Tishy, I've missed you and the Zeta ladies. We have had no phone service since Sunday of last week. It makes getting online impossible for me, but have been on here and there at Sean's or on my father's computer.

My phone connection has just started to dry up being that today was the first sunny day in over a week. I can connect now. :Pinkbounc YAY!

Things otherwise are going fairly well. I've been super busy and still want to sneak into Miss Belle-y's suitcase for the Zeta trip. :rolleyes:

pumpkinfish
10-16-2005, 06:32 AM
Aww....(((hugs))) ----> NikkiBell :)

On another note...Wish me luck today ladies. This is my first acting gig ;) Well, for my company's training video :rotfl: But since I was hand picked, I feel good about it. Just need to make sure I am LAVA WARM since I will be seen for at least a few years, all over the company. Yay for me!

On another note part II:
I'm a Barbie Girl.
In a Barbie World.
Life in plastic.
It's fantastic.

Woot Woot! Go Zeta girls! :cheer2: princess:

Oh, and Bubbasfriend...we know the answer is SUPPOSED to be boxers. :teeth:

lovethattink
10-16-2005, 08:04 AM
Yay for Miss Belle! How exciting to be in the training video! My family got our 2 seconds of fame in Disney's DVD Planning video.

lajones81
10-16-2005, 08:33 AM
On another note...Wish me luck today ladies. This is my first acting gig ;) Well, for my company's training video :rotfl: But since I was hand picked, I feel good about it. Just need to make sure I am LAVA WARM since I will be seen for at least a few years, all over the company. Yay for me!

You go girl! Woot! :banana:

Oh, and Bubbasfriend...we know the answer is SUPPOSED to be boxers. :teeth:

:blush:

ZetaMailFairy
10-16-2005, 10:09 AM
:wave2: Don't 4get to mail your partners! :wave2:

Tishke
10-16-2005, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the reminder ZetaMail Fairy. Please remember to be mailing your secret pals.....not only the VMK pals, but the mail pals as well. Everyone wants to feel special and spoiled. I mean, we are all princesses....right? princess:

Tishke
10-16-2005, 11:39 PM
You go girl! Woot! :banana:

:blush:

Girl, what are you blushing for?? We know you have an inner bad girl! :rotfl: Every Zeta does!

lajones81
10-16-2005, 11:45 PM
Girl, what are you blushing for?? We know you have an inner bad girl! :rotfl: Every Zeta does!

You think I have an inner bad girl?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

(Thinks to self...)

Hmmm... :scratchin

(Changes her mind...) :rolleyes: ;) :teeth:

OK, fine you are right! LOL! :) :moped:

Oh, and... :magnify: puckerup:

Tinkerbelle739
10-19-2005, 08:28 AM
:sunny: Good Morning Zeta Sisters!!!! :sunny:

:wave:

pumpkinfish
10-19-2005, 08:38 AM
:sunny: Good Morning Zeta Sisters!!!! :sunny:

:wave:

Good morning Bella :goodvibes

Can we get a little pixie dust for this weekend???? Please????

:( :umbrella:

Tishke
10-19-2005, 09:05 AM
Please, extra pixie dust wishes are appreciated to keep Wilma far away from WDW :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Tinkerbelle739
10-19-2005, 09:59 AM
:wizard: ~******~****~**~**~**~***~**~**~**~****~***~***~** ~****~**~**~**~****~***~******~*****~*****~******~ *****~*******~*******~****~****~******~******~**** *~****~*****~*******~************~******~****~**** *~******~*****~*******~

HollyJoy
10-19-2005, 10:06 AM
Wilma wouldn't dare! :wizard:

TwirlerGirl
10-19-2005, 10:58 AM
Tishke, our warm wishes will keep that storm West of you. You'll have a fantastic vacation and come back to us happy, loaded with quest cards and great memories of a special trip. Please fill us in on your tours and special surprises you have plan for DH.
Don't worry, your Zeta sisters will help with the PD.

lovethattink
10-19-2005, 12:07 PM
That darn Wilma. She shifted west, so now she's coming closer to central Fl. Right now suppose to hit just south of Fort Myers. If she moves any more west, she'll be headed more towards Tampa. Here's pixie dust and prayers that she fizzles away or makes landfall at the LEAST populated place!

Tishke
10-19-2005, 01:29 PM
Unfortunately, DH saw those latest weather reports and is thinking we shouldn't try to go. He's not worried about our safety while the storm is hitting, he's more worried about getting home. Between finding gas and spending hours on the roads with crazy drivers, he's rather stay home and play it safe. :guilty: So much for our first MNSSHP :rolleyes: I guess there is always next year.

VirtuallyMe
10-19-2005, 01:47 PM
I'm new to this thread- and had to comment about Wilma- I had the lead ball feeling in my stomach when they announced she was forming- and all I can hope is that she skates back out to see without making landfall anywhere- (yeah I know that's the Pollyanna in me there)

She's a big storm- and although probably won't affect WDW horribly I bet anything there is still some pretty bad stuff in that area- MNSSHP was one of my thoughts this morning- that what bad timing this storm is having since so many are planning to be there then...

After going through Rita personally and still not all back to normal yet- and Katrina (through the inlaws- dh's grandmother lost her home there) I certainly don't wish this storm on anyone- maybe if enough pixie dust and happy thoughts it will just fizzle out and die in the middle of the gulf...

lovethattink
10-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry.

We live near Tampa and we're thinking about taking ds out of school tomorrow and heading out of here. I hate the unknown. gr!

Tishke
10-19-2005, 01:58 PM
We've been watching it, hoping that it heads to Mexico. :rolleyes: I keep hoping it will change directions and head that way, but the predictions keep waffling so, we're going to try again next year. I still have the Zeta trip to look forward to, though. :cheer2:

Tishke
10-19-2005, 04:06 PM
Okay ladies, I really need some Zeta love about now. My trip to Disney has been canceled. :guilty: I went to pick up DS today at school and while waiting in the car rider line, I turned the car off. Well, it wouldn't start back up. It's a 2002! It's got a good battery and all the electrical still works. I have been complaining to DH that it just wasn't driving right, and he told me I was imagining it :confused3 Umm....okay, so now my car is sitting at the school and still no Disney. Gee, I thought my imagination was better than that :rolleyes:

Tinkerbelle739
10-19-2005, 04:18 PM
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Great big Zeta Girl Hug Tishke!!!!

Sorry about your trip and your stubborn car!!

lovethattink
10-19-2005, 05:12 PM
((((hugs))))

Tishke---the storm track has slowed down. the 5pm weather report on ABC says the storm is now 12-18 hours behind schedule. Who knows by Friday, your car could be healed and you could be heading this way?! Pixie dust to you girl!

Disneyfreak92
10-19-2005, 05:41 PM
Oh Tishke! Super duper big Zeta (((HUGS))) and love to you!!! :grouphug: Sounds like a rough day! I hope everything luvthattink just said comes true for you!

lovethattink
10-19-2005, 05:54 PM
Ok, since I posted a few minutes ago, the weather prediction changed again. Our new's Titan is predicting the storm to loop in the Yucatan, stall out and weaken. Possibly not even touching Florida at all! Right now they said they have no idea for sure what she is going to do. That upper level steering that was suppose to speed it up has moved off to the north and will not affect Wilma at all. I'm sure by the 11 o'clock news, things will change even more. In fact, they said it could stall out in the Yucatan for up to 5 days possibly. Again it's a wait and see.

Here are the spaghetti models of the possible path:

http://hurricanes.wral.com/auto/wral/tropical/tracking/at200524_model.html

okwdreamin
10-19-2005, 07:41 PM
Oh Tishke!! :grouphug: I am so sorry. I hope so much that your car is ok and you get to take your WDW trip. What a horrible bummer of a day you have had...

lajones81
10-19-2005, 08:38 PM
:grouphug: Major hugs Tishke!

Tishke
10-19-2005, 09:04 PM
I would love to see it stall out in the Yucatan and drift away into nothingness. :sunny: Wilma should know better than trying to rain out my parade. The car is home now and working, it needed a new battery and some other things. (don't you just hate it when you tell DH something is wrong with the car, but he doesn't believe you, not so fun being right) So, that at least is fixed. Calgon, take me away!! :cloud9:

pumpkinfish
10-19-2005, 10:47 PM
I would love to see it stall out in the Yucatan and drift away into nothingness. :sunny: Wilma should know better than trying to rain out my parade. The car is home now and working, it needed a new battery and some other things. (don't you just hate it when you tell DH something is wrong with the car, but he doesn't believe you, not so fun being right) So, that at least is fixed. Calgon, take me away!! :cloud9:

What the heck girl! Remember that thing i told you about the devil...?

Anyways, DH and I are STILL coming down there to WDW for our trip. I am thinking a little more pixie dust being spread around will eventually convince Tishke and her DH to go ahead and come too ;) :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Maybe if we offered Wilma a bath bomb from Basin to relax her a little, just maybe she will stay away!

Tishke
10-20-2005, 07:46 PM
I just want to thank all those Zeta fairies out there. Wilma slowed down, and I conviced DH to go down for the day/night tomorrow. We'll be there for the Halloween party and then some shopping at DTD Saturday before we head home. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: Woot Woot for the good work ladies! I appreciate it princess:

lajones81
10-20-2005, 07:51 PM
I think it was the *sprinkle sprinkle* myself! ;)

Tishke
10-20-2005, 08:00 PM
:wizard: ROFL, I was laughing so hard last night with all the *sprinkle, sprinkle*ing going on! Personally, I think it worked. I'll be making with the sprinkles while I am there! :wizard:

okwdreamin
10-20-2005, 08:45 PM
:Pinkbounc Woot! :Pinkbounc Woot! :Pinkbounc Woot! :Pinkbounc I am so glad you get to go, Tishke!!! :cool1:

Tishke
10-20-2005, 10:31 PM
:cheer2: ME TOO :cheer2:

Of course, the fact that Belle and I will be heading to the Halloween party together....there might not be much of MK left on Saturday ;) Just as long as I get DS pictures in his costume, and my picture with some of the villains...well, I might spare the parks :rotfl:

Tishke
10-21-2005, 07:30 AM
Well ladies, it's time for me to head on out. Thanks for all the Pixie Dust *sprinkle, sprinkle* :wizard: It certainly helped out a lot. I will be back with a full report tomorrow night of our hostile Zeta takeover ;) Have a great day and remember.....wishes come true, Zeta style princess:

Tinkerbelle739
10-21-2005, 07:36 AM
:cool1: Have a great time Tishke and Belle!!! :cool1:

Have a few drinks for us Zeta and a Mickey bar too!!

lajones81
10-22-2005, 09:03 PM

Tishke
10-22-2005, 11:17 PM
Okay ladies,

We have some wonderful Zeta girls in the Orlando area right now. I'm just posting that we all need to make with the pixie dust and push Wilma right on by and out to sea, far from all of us! Can I get a

*sprinkle, sprinkle*

lajones81
10-22-2005, 11:19 PM
*sprinkle sprinkle*

lovethattink
10-23-2005, 11:10 AM
Sorry we missed each other Tishke. I did get to meet BriarLori and Disaeryn. It was great to meet you two!

Wilma---my county is under a tropical storm warning. All schools cancelled for tomorrow, so starwarskid is very happy. I went out for sand bags this morning. Our pool area is prone to flooding. Here's hoping she's out of here fast!

aeryn
10-23-2005, 11:16 AM
Sorry we missed each other Tishke. I did get to meet BriarLori and Disaeryn. It was great to meet you two!

Wilma---my county is under a tropical storm warning. All schools cancelled for tomorrow, so starwarskid is very happy. I went out for sand bags this morning. Our pool area is prone to flooding. Here's hoping she's out of here fast!

It was great to meet you, Starwarskid & BriarLori :)

As for Wilma, I'm hoping the storm passes fast tho' I don't have to worry about flooding where I am.

Tishke
10-23-2005, 12:07 PM
I am sorry to have missed you ladies, too. We were just pulling out of DTD when I got the phone call. We wanted to get back so DH would get plenty of rest before driving to Atlanta tomorrow. PD is flying fast and furiously to be sure that the Zeta girls weather this storm in true princess style:

*sprinkle, sprinkle*

lajones81
10-23-2005, 01:19 PM
Pink fairy rain boots:
http://www.murphygirlsinc.com/custom/photos/Fairies5.jpg
*sprinkle sprinkle*

Tishke
10-23-2005, 01:21 PM
Oh, now that's hot! :rotfl:

goofyandplutoluver
10-23-2005, 01:22 PM
I am Emmios and miss every fun party on vmk :teeth:

lajones81
10-23-2005, 01:26 PM
Pink Cinderella umbrella:
https://secure14.worldaxxs.net/ssl.thetoyshelf.com/plugins/MivaMerchants/graphics/00000001/cinderellapinkumbrella350.jpg
*sprinkle sprinkle*

lovethattink
10-23-2005, 10:27 PM
It was great to meet you, Starwarskid & BriarLori :)

As for Wilma, I'm hoping the storm passes fast tho' I don't have to worry about flooding where I am.

Looks like we'll only get rain and tropical storm force winds from 4am until early afternoon. I'm so ready for hurricane season to be over!

Hope to see all you zeta's in Feb!

VirtuallyMe
10-23-2005, 11:01 PM
I'm thinking about those of you in Florida right now- I don't envy you one bit- with Wilma at your door now- Rita was more than enough for me this year

Tinkerbelle739
10-24-2005, 08:37 AM
:sunny: Morning Zeta Girls!! :sunny:

Sending tinkerbell wishes and pixie dust for all of you in the path of Wilma. ~***~***~**~***~**~*~**~**~*~**~

I feel the need for something sweet for breakfast this morning so I thought I would share. :flower:

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=Princess+Dessert/v=2/SID=e/l=JVI/SIG=12jkfn03e/EXP=1130243567/*-http%3A//www.therumcakeplace.com/Princess%20Rum%20Cake%202Jenny_P_2.jpg

Have a Magical Day!! :wave:

Tishke
10-24-2005, 10:00 AM
Now that is a cake. Oh my! I wonder where I can get something like that made. I'd love a cake like that for my birthday! ;)

Disneyfreak92
10-24-2005, 12:19 PM
*sprinkle, sprinkle*

Here's hoping all the Zeta ladies are safe from that mean old Wilma!

lovethattink
10-24-2005, 12:32 PM
That cake is gorgeous.

Wilma was no problem for us. We kept electricity. We may have lost a banana tree, but that's all I can see from the window. There were a couple tornadoes close to us, but have not heard of any damage. Starwarskid is anxiously waiting to see if he will have school tomorrow. I think he will.

Disneyfreak92
10-24-2005, 03:56 PM
I wanted to say "Thanks so much!" to my secret mail pal. I got my gift the other day!!! I received a lovely tiara, Stitch pin, and wooden Walt Disney World picture frame/album. Woot Woot for my secret pal!!!

Tishke
10-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Thanks for reminding me, PrincessLynda.....

Mail Pals....please send those packages out ASAP as this session of the Zeta pals draws to a close on Nov. 5th. The next session will likely start on Nov. 14th for those who missed this round. Stay tuned for more details :wizard: