PDA

View Full Version : How hard is it to get reservations for...

melk
07-04-2005, 08:18 PM
...the princess storybook breakfast in Norway or the princess lunch at the castle? Is it as hard as breakfast at the castle? I'm calling tomorrow for reservations in August and am wondering if I should have a back up just in case I can't get either of those options. Thanks!!

keys2kingdom
07-04-2005, 08:36 PM
...the princess storybook breakfast in Norway or the princess lunch at the castle? Is it as hard as breakfast at the castle? I'm calling tomorrow for reservations in August and am wondering if I should have a back up just in case I can't get either of those options. Thanks!!

My cousin had no problem getting either of these but then again our dates are in Sept.

DISNEY'03
07-04-2005, 09:27 PM
I could've had ressies for the castle. I called on my 90 days out, and the CM misunderstood me, and told me she could get us into the castle, and I had told her I didn't want the castle, I wanted Norway, and she fixed it. I had called around 8:10 there time, and I was offered. We are also going in Sept. so it would just depend when you are going, and if they have a cancellation if it is shorter than a 90 day wait.

good luck with whatever happens and enjoy whereever you end up eatting,

dina

BibbidyBobbidyBoo
07-04-2005, 11:10 PM
I think it just all depends on when you are going. I would imagine with dining plan it makes it even worse (and the free dining plan timeframe even harder than that!). When we made our PS 90 days out for our June trip- I was trying for CRT on my daughter's birthday June 16th- couldn't get it. Then couldn't get princess breakfast at Akershus either! But we did get princess dinner at Akershus for that day. I was calling right when they opened but I didn't do it right and didn't stay on hold- kept calling back. :( I finally got through about 45min after they opened and everything at both breakfast's were taken by then. I also called back MANY MANY times in that 90 days and they never had an opening for us except a table for 2 for lunch at the castle (we were a party of 1 adult and 3 children- that wouldn't work for us!)

So I guess princess breakfast at Akershus is hard to get sometimes....