PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else's kids play?

DVCLady
07-02-2005, 12:11 AM
My daughter is DVCBeachGirl she is 8.

pigby
07-02-2005, 04:59 AM
My DD is 11 - her user name is Splashmtgirl

marypops!
07-02-2005, 06:42 AM
well im a kid
does that count??

Lynn4Mel
07-02-2005, 07:00 AM
My 12 year old plays, She is StrawBB13

goofyandplutoluver
07-02-2005, 07:20 AM
well im a kid
does that count??
im one too :)

Maleficent2
07-02-2005, 07:45 AM
my DS(8 in two days)plays he is Buzztoo and Mickeetoo.

Mal

Astryd
07-02-2005, 09:29 AM
My DS12 plays he is Vexer and Corran.

Lollipop's Mom
07-02-2005, 11:23 AM
My DD 9 plays, but I would rather not post her username. She loves the model games. LOL. She keeps desperately trying to set one up in her room but no one comes. Poor thing!

DemonLlama
07-02-2005, 11:39 AM
My DD, also 9, plays, as well as DS, who is 12.

But I play, too! :teeth:

We need a thirty and up post on the board for all the old folks. ;)

mmeb144
07-03-2005, 10:50 AM
I am 10 and I play.

Marie's DD

ksjayhawkfan
07-03-2005, 02:39 PM
My DS-8 plays. He is goofynKS. I feel comfortable posting his user name because he is only allowed to play when Im in the room and his email addy is my DH's :) He pretty much only plays the games and has no idea how to chat lol.

Mom2RinJen
07-04-2005, 05:34 AM
My DD plays (almost 8) and I can't get her off the thing! We've had to put a time limit on it. She loves it. It's summer. Get out and see the sun for gosh sakes! Her name is iluvsplash.

lewdyan1
07-04-2005, 06:27 AM
MY DS, DD and newphew all play. This is just a note to all parents. Tell your kids not to trade the pins they really like. My nephew traded with someone last night, and pretty much got taken. The player offered him the code for one of the magic pins and took his pirate and my nephew got nothing. This was an unethical player and they are out there!

Remind your kids that they don't know who the other players really are. I showed my kids a photo of Disalex in real life and they were shocked that he wasn't the cute VMK kid you see on the screen... You're still cute to the grown-ups Alex! :goodvibes

kaitykatz7
07-05-2005, 11:09 AM
oh person who traded magic you know you can now never see that pin again VMK stoped making it sorry to break the news to you :( i feel your pain i traded my fireworks magic and all i have is a mickey ears i thought mickey ears were better than what they are dont take the news that hard we all make mistakes you know?So dont feel bad and mad or sad because i did it too my sister plays too and she lost a magic pin the same way as you did never just accept trades right when you get in trade ask:Trade what? and if they will trade then the show you this always works worst part of my deal is my friend gave me the magic so now he says:NO WAY AM I TRADING YOU ANYTHING~~THINGS ANYMORE!!!!!so I feel bad.

JeanJoe
07-05-2005, 12:22 PM
MY DS, DD and newphew all play. This is just a note to all parents. Tell your kids not to trade the pins they really like. My nephew traded with someone last night, and pretty much got taken. The player offered him the code for one of the magic pins and took his pirate and my nephew got nothing. This was an unethical player and they are out there!
That is so completely reportable -- I wish I had been there. If you remember the other player's name, you could at least ask them to keep an eye out (and they might even be willing to go back in the text chat records to confirm your report).

Remind your kids that they don't know who the other players really are. I showed my kids a photo of Disalex in real life and they were shocked that he wasn't the cute VMK kid you see on the screen... You're still cute to the grown-ups Alex! :goodvibes

:rotfl: That strikes me as kind of harsh, but really funny. Poor Disalex has been singled out as the Poster Child of "See? You can't trust anyone on VMK, just look at what THIS guy really looks like!"

lewdyan1
07-05-2005, 12:30 PM
That is so completely reportable -- I wish I had been there. If you remember the other player's name, you could at least ask them to keep an eye out (and they might even be willing to go back in the text chat records to confirm your report).

We did report it. Astryd happened to be there when it happened. She tried to help my nephew. We reported it on the form and also saw VMK_Bingo and told her. We know his name (he uses two and we know them both). I was amazed at the kindness of all of the DIS people in Central Plaza who offered to come and help!!! I take it back, not amazed, just super impressed!!!

JeanJoe
07-05-2005, 12:50 PM
We did report it. Astryd happened to be there when it happened. She tried to help my nephew. We reported it on the form and also saw VMK_Bingo and told her. We know his name (he uses two and we know them both). I was amazed at the kindness of all of the DIS people in Central Plaza who offered to come and help!!! I take it back, not amazed, just super impressed!!!

Ah, now I remember reading your other post. Super Astryd, to the rescue! :) (even before reading this post, I had PM'd Astryd to tell her about your other post)

I'm glad that even an unpleasant encounter had a nice outcome.

dizluvr71
07-06-2005, 12:49 PM
My DS8 plays. He enjoys being able to get on and play pirates with mom. His screen name is JediGoofy. :earsboy:

Terry S
07-06-2005, 01:14 PM
Both my kids DS - 9 and DD - 8 play. He has AladdinKid and Peterpankid she is PrincessPink and MegGirl.

I have also had a guy hound me about giving him something and he would give me codes. I knew better than to trade though

KatGirl595
07-06-2005, 07:27 PM
I'm a kid! I'm 10. I'm KittyKatGirl :cool1:

cami89
07-06-2005, 11:02 PM
My DS (8) also plays. He is Bluerockstar :)