PDA

View Full Version : Forum Help?--I'm stuck in the Twilight Zone!

poohkinandpiglet
06-29-2005, 09:54 AM
Something very strange has been happening to me and I'm trying to figure out what is causing it and what to do to fix it.

Every time I go over to the community board, the messages that come up as todays "current" messages are really messages from two weeks ago. It's the same topics and messages EVERY time. If I used the jump forum drop down bar and "jump" forums back to the community board then it will lead me to the real current messages. However, if I post a new thread, then my post "disappears" and takes me back to that strange old list of threads. HELP!!

It's like the movie "Groundhog Day" with a computer. I feel like I'm stuck in the twilight zone! :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

The REALLY sad thing is that it took me a week to figure out what was happening. I kept thinking "these same threads sure are popular"! :rolleyes:

WebmasterCricket
06-29-2005, 04:17 PM
Well the default answer we give for this sort of stuff is manualy clear your cookies (don't just click the "clear cookies" button).

Some instructions are in the FAQ at the top of this forum.

poohkinandpiglet
06-29-2005, 06:01 PM
I figured it might have something to do with cookies but I didn't clear them manually. Thanks-- I'll have DH try that tonight. :flower: