PDA

View Full Version : how to get fireworks magic pin

zakk110
06-28-2005, 08:10 AM
how do u get the fire works i got 3 powers i need fire works plz tell

HollyJoy
06-28-2005, 08:15 AM
From what everyone has said, you have to get a score of 240,000 at least, but come in 2nd.

I'm wondering if I"ll ever get it! lol

zakk110
06-28-2005, 08:22 AM
lol the only way my friend got it is being 1st all the time crazy

HollyJoy
06-28-2005, 08:24 AM
I have come in first before... surprise, surprise, but it was when VMK first opened, and there weren't so many good players yet! LOL I was no where near 240,000! LOL :confused3

zakk110
06-28-2005, 08:26 AM
lol wats ur name in vmk

JeanJoe
06-28-2005, 09:13 AM

lol wats ur name in vmk

Hi, welcome!

Just thought I'd let you know that these questions are asked frequently, and so the answers have been put in "sticky" threads that will always be at the top of the forums.

Try looking in the "pin guide" and the "post your screen name threads". There may be other answers to questions you have in the sticky threads too!

zakk110
06-28-2005, 12:43 PM
ok thx

MinnieMelanie
07-06-2005, 08:19 AM
I have come in first before... surprise, surprise, but it was when VMK first opened, and there weren't so many good players yet! LOL I was no where near 240,000! LOL :confused3 :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

kaitykatz7
07-07-2005, 01:50 PM
heres some tips Zakk hee hee stay clam when you play dont shoot them until they have the stars!That way you get many points for the Flawless

kaitykatz7
07-07-2005, 01:51 PM
Advice is oly shoot at them when they have stars ( this gets many points )

pumpkinfish
07-07-2005, 02:39 PM

You really should check out the player's guide that is at the top of the threads. I went through and listed some key points to help reach the 240,000 points. Just today I recieved my 4th Fireworks Magic pin :)

Let me know if you need any further help with this!

Diana Lyn
07-07-2005, 03:24 PM
Just today I recieved my 4th Fireworks Magic pin :)

Let me know if you need any further help with this!

Sure rub it in! I get 235,000 EVERY time I play. Everyone keeps telling me I'm so close!! I'm driving myself crazy!! I'll do anything to get that pin!! :crazy:

Tinkerbelle739
07-07-2005, 03:34 PM
MissBelle, wanna trade? ;)

pumpkinfish
07-07-2005, 03:38 PM
MissBelle, wanna trade? ;)

Sure.. for a gold mirror :)

Actually, i already combined those babies!

chimera
07-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Sure rub it in! I get 235,000 EVERY time I play. Everyone keeps telling me I'm so close!! I'm driving myself crazy!! I'll do anything to get that pin!! :crazy:

right there with ya! I hit 240,000 once, but I won, so didn't get the pin :sad1:

Tishke
07-07-2005, 07:40 PM
think they can give me the pin for winning the most games in row? I am really good at that! ;)

Diana Lyn
07-07-2005, 09:52 PM
I was hoping they'd give me one for coming in second and getting as close to 240,000 without actually reaching it for the most number of times! :rotfl:

cami89
07-08-2005, 06:45 AM
I was hoping they'd give me one for coming in second and getting as close to 240,000 without actually reaching it for the most number of times! :rotfl:

LOL - Then I'm a close second on that :cool1: My new all time high, which I scored yesterday, was 233K. Ugh - so close, but yet so far...story of my life - hee hee.

dizluvr71
07-08-2005, 06:48 PM
All I can say is keep trying. I was beginning to think it was absurd trying to get this pin. But after weeks (and I mean weeks, everyday, several times a day) of trying and lots of credit later, I finally made it last night. :cool1:

Anyway, keep at it something will happen. It seemed for days the highest I could get was around 230 or 233 but something just seemed to finally click last night.

OH - You might try turning the volume off on your computer. I've been doing it this way the last few days and my score improved. :goodvibes

Terry S
07-08-2005, 09:11 PM
PumpkinFish..... Did you receive that pin on a different character? It is still only one per character right? I have won 9 so far. 1 for each of my 3 characters and 1 for each character of my 3 family members (they have 2 characters each).

As far as playing goes, I agree, just keep playing, It also took me weeks of daily playing for hours at a time bofore I could reach that score. I now know what firework is going to come before it even comes and where it will come.

cami89
07-09-2005, 05:13 AM
All I can say is keep trying. I was beginning to think it was absurd trying to get this pin. But after weeks (and I mean weeks, everyday, several times a day) of trying and lots of credit later, I finally made it last night. :cool1:

Anyway, keep at it something will happen. It seemed for days the highest I could get was around 230 or 233 but something just seemed to finally click last night.

OH - You might try turning the volume off on your computer. I've been doing it this way the last few days and my score improved. :goodvibes

You are absolutely right! The day after my previous post (above yours) I got my new all time high 239,537 - SO CLOSE :sad2: I can't get that score consistently, but it's nice to know I CAN do it. I'll keep plugging away.

Yes, I have been playing without the sound, and agree, it does seem to help a little bit.

On the upside, the more I play, the better I get, and each game pays off pretty well credit-wise so it's not a total waste of time! I really suck at the Jungle Cruise and Pirates game, so I'll keep concentrating on the fireworks.

Thanks for the encouragement and congrats on making it! :earboy2:

pumpkinfish
07-09-2005, 09:25 AM
PumpkinFish..... Did you receive that pin on a different character? It is still only one per character right? I have won 9 so far. 1 for each of my 3 characters and 1 for each character of my 3 family members (they have 2 characters each).

As far as playing goes, I agree, just keep playing, It also took me weeks of daily playing for hours at a time bofore I could reach that score. I now know what firework is going to come before it even comes and where it will come.

Yes, I got that with a new character. I had gotten 3 before they changed it to one per character and then the new one on my new character:)

Good for you and your awesome abilities! ;) :wizard:

And to the rest, practice practice practice!
When I play, I need NO distractions. Everything is quiet in the room but I turn the volume up on my computer. That is what works for me. I get in the flow of the fireworks. You could say I "become one" with the fireworks! LOL. Keep trying :)

Diana Lyn
07-09-2005, 09:51 AM
You could say I "become one" with the fireworks! LOL. Keep trying :)

OMG that was me last night---"Be the firework" "Feel the firework" That didn't work, 230,000.

I did try to turn the volume off and I did so bad I got eliminated after the second round :rotfl:

trirae
07-09-2005, 10:31 AM
I thought I would NEVER get it. Got consistently in the 230's, and I was getting so mad. Lots of yelling at the computer. Somehow last night, I broke the 240 (just barely) but enough to get my pin.

I really do think it's all about the practice. I still get messed up at least once per game, but once you can start anticipating what is next, it does help.

Good luck everyone!