PDA

View Full Version : So how many VMK personalities do you have?

HollyJoy
06-25-2005, 09:36 AM
Meaning, do you have more than one character? I have three. I created a second one to earn more points (trading, then selling off all the goods, or using them! LOL), but I forgot which email I used for the second one (can't find where I wrote it down). So I had to create a third player! LOL I'm going brain dead, for I remember what email for her, but not what name I requested!

Maleficent2
06-25-2005, 09:48 AM
but shhhhh it is really three....my newest one is Malthedragon they just will not approve Maleficentoo darn them anyway...oh and I made my DH an account last night just to get more stuff since prices have gone way up.

I know what you mean about emails and such I should have written everything down!!!! If something happens to my computer I will never be able to recover my Characters.... :earseek:

Mal

Luv2Roam
06-25-2005, 10:03 AM
So far I have my one -- LadyB.
DH signed up in MK. I thought he would be interested in doing this as I had a hard time getting him away from the computer in the Cinema! At home he turns up his nose.... :crazy:
I got him a few points the other night. But may start using his some too.
I would like to create another for me only so I could get the extras for being Born in the park.

When DH signed up in the park he did not get anything extra.
When I entered VMK as him a few nights ago, then all the freebies were there for him.

We each are turning in Quest cards. So both of our characters will have that.

goofyandplutoluver
06-25-2005, 10:08 AM
1 trying to get 2

Maleficent2
06-25-2005, 10:32 AM
When DH signed up in the park he did not get anything extra.When I entered VMK as him a few nights ago, then all the freebies were there for him.

I am so glad he GOT his stuff....

I can not wait to go to the Parks next to make a new character She will probably end up being my main Character but I am afraid all the Mal names will be gone by the time I get there next. :(

Wish I could go now would love to be there Monday for the Launch!

:rolleyes1 Maybe I could talk someone into making a character at the park for me ;) please pretty please I give you a :mickeybar

Mal

HollyJoy
06-26-2005, 08:28 AM
I am so glad he GOT his stuff....

:rolleyes1 Maybe I could talk someone into making a character at the park for me ;) please pretty please I give you a :mickeybar

Mal

Wouldn't that be nice? I just want those mickey ears! lol

Luv2Roam
06-26-2005, 09:11 AM
Send me the info... :)
I won't be back until Saturday tho'.

Maleficent2
06-26-2005, 09:13 AM
Not only the Mickey Ears but the Born in the PArk! :earsgirl: I wanta be born in the PArk!

Mal

disvaclub92
06-26-2005, 09:43 AM
We currently have too. But we will be down Disney World next week - so I will let you know after we return.

Have you noticed that instead of saying love - you say I heart. lol. :rotfl2:

awspinner
06-26-2005, 09:54 AM
I have 3. my main person. A boy I wanted to trade for his clothes but I couldn't. I then made a new Girl to get the new shirt. I want to try to get someone to make me one in the park too. That is a great idea. I play games in my room and try to bring all of my characters up at the same time so my room goes higher on the list. LOL.

I am JustThinktink
TheLionKing
and trying for Zazzu

Haluci
06-26-2005, 11:58 AM
We currently have too.

You have HOW MANY? :earseek: :rotfl: :rotfl2:
you can write two here, silly!
anyway..
I have a bunch of throwaway accounts that I am using to get my Invisibility pin, but I don't use them. pirate:

liznboys
06-27-2005, 09:13 AM
I have two, and dh has one which I borrow sometimes. ;)