PDA

View Full Version : LET'S PLAY if you were a game designer for VMK What would you like to do?

Maleficent2
06-24-2005, 09:13 PM
This thread was inspired by one over at VMKforums.

I would love to be able to buy things that you could carry around like Balloons, MickeyBars, etc.

also I would like to see a MINI GOLF game that would be so much fun I am hooked right now on the one in Madagascar for Gamecube...

Special T-shirt for boards around the net like a Lime green one with DIS on it for us!

What would you do?????

Mal

Haluci
06-24-2005, 09:18 PM
I would make Buzz Lightyear: Ranger Spin into a game at Tomorrowland!
That would be SOOOOO fun!
And something in Space Mountain where you can make your own rollercoaster!

marypops!
06-24-2005, 09:38 PM
i would make a T.V where you can watch videos of the rides and can be put to full size and you can do quests around VMK to get them so it's like a hidden mickey hunt
:)
although you also get about 3 with it

and you choose from a list of 6 which you want and the other 3 will be for quests along with others which you don't know of
and the rides will be:
soarin'
splash mountain
test track
jungle cruise
pirates of the carribean
it's a small world

i would choose the 1st 3
:)

Maleficent2
06-24-2005, 09:42 PM
what are you still doing up it's almost 3 am? ;)

Mal

marypops!
06-24-2005, 10:01 PM
i was ill today
i slept in until about 11:00
and im still awake
can't get asleep

Luv2Roam
06-24-2005, 10:14 PM
Yes, I want Buzz Lightyear.
I want rain and to wear yellow ponchos! :rotfl: I think it would be a hoot we all be in the Emporium wearing yellow ponchos!

Maleficent2
06-24-2005, 10:49 PM
sorry you were feeling bad today.....hope you feel better tomorrow!

Mal

HollyJoy
06-25-2005, 12:08 AM
I would have character meet and greets! Oh, and REAL parades! lol

marypops!
06-26-2005, 03:40 PM
lucky me
last time i posted i said i was still up
well i went to sleep at 4:00
and the sun was rising at the time
i wish they made it the same time for us as you then i could stay on longer

MicMin
06-26-2005, 04:30 PM
I hope they expand the game to cover all four parks. It would be cool to have a game for the AK and be able to drive a little jeep on a photo safari like on the jungle cruise.
I would like to see a Beauty and the Beast room and a Little Mermaid room for MGM.

VMK - Tikibelle :)

CoKoBOY
06-27-2005, 02:33 AM
I have some "great" ideas!
The main thing i would want is! For that anooying chat thing to be gone!
(example: when I say: wassup my friend! want to go to the cruise game?, they'll block out wassup and to,and maybe even more...)
Im fine with the cursing thing, I don't curse alot.
I would want a expansion on the games that you could win credits on like...
a California Scremin ride, when you make your own coaster, and have a booth for it to get credits(like 20 credits per ride)
I would like a typhoon Lagoon and a Blizard Beach Chill place where you can play mini-arcades, competitions, and h20000000000000!
I would even like to have a Salon in the fronteirland(spelled it wrong)
you can bet with people and earn credits the luck style!
I have more,way more ideas but I don't want to clog up this topic :confused3

Maleficent2
06-28-2005, 09:44 PM
what ever your wildest dreams are!

Mal

squall55
07-01-2005, 10:49 AM
I would somehow like to see the Cruise Ship involved. That you could get on it, go to any of the rooms on the ship, even go on a cruise...I think that would be cool.

marypops!
07-01-2005, 11:00 AM
like i said a T.V which is a quest thing where you are given 6 videos you choose your fav 3 and then the others you get through doing something along with about 25 other videos
(these are on ride videos or videos of shows)
the selection i chose were:
1. soarin'
2. splash mountain
3. test track
4. jungle cruise
5. pirates of the carribbean
6. it's a small world

other's you can get include haunted mansion, star tours, share a dream come true parade, fantasyland in the sky fireworks, big thunder mountain, etc.

oh and away of stopping people saying boy friend/ girl friend
or friend girl/ friend boy

pumpkinfish
07-01-2005, 11:06 AM
I think it would be neat to get Pal Mickey involved! Like as you walk around VMK he could tell you about the different sections, what time the 3 o'clock parade is ;) , ect!

yoyo93
07-01-2005, 11:07 AM
away of stopping people saying boy friend/ girl friend
or friend girl/ friend boy

I aggre

jazstar87
07-01-2005, 02:20 PM
maybe away to get more credits!!

also more of disney world hat like the birthday hat and the ears band with eeyore or minnie.

parades and not the line of people parades

SpinMarty
07-02-2005, 04:48 AM
Hello all,
First post here.

I am SpinMarty on VMK (also a member of the vmkfansite)

I actually started this topic over on that site and love all the responses we have there and now reading these too.

I would love to see characters walking around the park. A new quest would be for you to get their autographs. Some character would be easy and around often, some would be more difficult.

I have many more ideas but that is all for now.

BTW - I talked with some of the VMKStaff and they are aware of these fan sites and stuff and read the information. I was told that there were some good ideas that they may do. So, that being said, don't be shy in posting ideas. Now is your turn to be a virtual Imagineer :earsboy:

JeanJoe
07-02-2005, 06:37 AM
Hello all,
First post here.

I welcomed you in another thread, but want to welcome you to the Dis boards here as well. Welcome!

princessash2323
07-02-2005, 09:55 AM
im definitaly lovin the cruise idea. :cool1:

and the other parks would be nice with a little monorail.

hey even all the hotels. but that might start something with the kids asking DO YOU WANT TO BE MY BOY/GIRLFRIEND
maybe just the lobbies of the hotels then. and pools.

i think rides would be fun. like hey come ride through space moutain or whatever else. :smooth:

Maleficent2
07-02-2005, 10:04 AM
BTW - I talked with some of the VMKStaff and they are aware of these fan sites and stuff and read the information. I was told that there were some good ideas that they may do. So, that being said, don't be shy in posting ideas. Now is your turn to be a virtual Imagineer

Did they actually say they knew about the DIS VMK board? I have been trying to find Yavn to tell him he should visit but when I did see him the other day I got errored out of the game. by the time I got back in he was gone.

Love the idea of the hotels(lobbies) and the pools!!! Would that be fun to be able to have Pool parties!

Still would love to seea mini golf game, in MK and maybe in the AK when/if they add the other Parks.

Mal

Tishke
07-02-2005, 10:07 AM
I'd like to see a few showings of Wishes in the game...something more than the Fireworks Game. I'd also like to see us be able to get character costumes...oh, and a crown ;)

princessash2323
07-02-2005, 10:41 AM
well for mini golf dont they have fantasia gardens? heye ven for the dads or golf lovers the golf courses lol. why cant i think of any of there names theres so many. umm seven something on i dont know maybe shades of green is one. i know thats a hotel though

jazstar87
07-02-2005, 10:56 AM
Hello all,
First post here.

I actually started this topic over on that site and love all the responses we have there and now reading these too.

I would love to see characters walking around the park. A new quest would be for you to get their autographs. Some character would be easy and around often, some would be more difficult.

I have many more ideas but that is all for now.

That is an awsome idea...i would love to see the characters....they will make me happy since i'm so far away from the park :cloud9:

princessash2323
07-02-2005, 11:17 AM
yes i love it. characters in the parks. theres a favorite ideA! ahh I LOVE IT!! :banana:

SpinMarty
07-02-2005, 11:18 AM
I think the Monorail has the capabilities of expanding the game. You could add the different parks (Animal KIngdom, Epcot, etc.). Think of all the cool possibilities each park could bring with games and the like.

I would love to see the Disney Hotel. All of our rooms could be housed at the hotel. You could potentially walk down halls with doors that would lead to our rooms. Your door could have a message board of sorts that could say either "I am away" or maybe explain the rules of the room/game BEFORE someone chose to enter.

And yes, Maleficent, the VMK staff are aware of all the boards. :-)

JeanJoe
07-02-2005, 12:43 PM

That is an awesome idea! And not even that hard to implement. Just use the existing Albums code, and if you took a picture of you with the character, a page gets added to the album with both the picture and an autograph in it too!

cami89
07-05-2005, 09:59 PM
I think it would be great to have a choice of music in the personal rooms. Would make it fun to have themed games, shows, etc. I'd love to see more things to interact with - love the photo album, candles that can be turned on and off, etc. Overall, more things that allow people to interact with each other. Would be great to be able to search for players like you do rooms. Okay, ahem..I'm done now (stepping off my soap box) :earsgirl:

princessash2323
07-07-2005, 01:48 PM
something "its a small world" that is my favorite ride. but i dont know what you could do with it :confused3

ganna b a STAR
08-22-2005, 05:47 PM
If i were a game disiner i would discise myself and play with the other players. i would have more cloths and stuff cause to me thats very important. lol :hyper: :hyper: ok then i would give advice. i would have more fun days and give out more daiyley credits. some vmk players could help me. i would show up alot more. AND PARTYS WILL B 24\7!!! lol pk rember mickey and minny rox ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Cardinal
08-22-2005, 07:37 PM
my friend and I are hooked on the Ogre Killer level in Shrek 2 and I think, to go along with the street party music game, there needs to e a dancing game where you press the correct key when you are told to and you character does all these cool dance moves :)

and I think we need a Body Wars ride where you can be the miniship or white blood cells and you must shoot germs with antibodies

we also need a place where you can watch the people playing fireworks so we get our own fireworks party that is different every time

NJ Mike
08-22-2005, 07:41 PM
make my wildest dream come true. Combine small world/buzz lightyear/ and the frontierland shooting gallery from WDW.

Thats right folks. The new and improved its a small world ride with boat mounted rifles. Oh yeah, and it's double points for taking out a speaker playing that annoying song. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

surferrat
08-22-2005, 07:46 PM
And here comes the sillyness of surferrat's ideas..(I know oh lord here comes Dude with some off the wall comment instead of being serious...) Just trying to get everyone to smile because Monday is over...

So here are my ideas....

1) Instead of a que line Screen to get into everything, I think we should have an actual line where on Blistery hot sunny day we see people sweating and dripping and the hair styles going bad...(Ohh I would love to see QueenLiz's, PeachyT's, Diskrista's and the rest of the lovely ladies saying in game..OMG my hair is getting so messed up..It is hot and dreadful) Group hug? no...ok then next...

2) Along the same lines of the hair styles, seeing the noses twitch from the ohh so bad odifirious ( I know that is not a word, but it sounded good) fumes at the end of the day....(MtLott..What is that smell....Surferrat..Umm I think it is that DUDE in front of us...PeachyTWOW that is 1 ODIFIRIOUS smell...QueenLizIs my hair that bad?...Diskrista:ODIFIRIOUS? I know that is not a word..Astryd Can we please move from this guy..It is really really bad..MousseDude Quiet he can here us...Jellyrolls Excuse me sir, but would you like to trade my Esmerelda Pin for this really really nice limited edition Esmeralda Pin? DisAeryn Can we just skip the popcorn line?

3) Fastpass Terminals....now that would be a treat..take the world map off and everyone has to run to the places they want to get to and if they dont want to wait for the Jungle Cruise they can fastpass it...PinkyGirlygirl Ok Tinkgirl...you run for the fastpass, and I will walk slow to make sure you get a good start...Park opens...PikyGirlyGirl starts blocking everyone and Tinkgirl bumb rushes through the line as you see hats going every where as she is knocking them off their heads so that she can pass them....Not noticing this...Irishhockey (Standing at the Fastpass terminals with a Hockey Stick) "Back off People these are my passes....!!

4) Food...we all love Disney food...The characters need to get hungry..we all wait in line to order food and pay 500 credits for a 1/4 Burger with Fires and 100 for the drink...(They don't believe in meal deals I guess) Wendot If people dont start moving in line, I am going to die of hunger....ToonDude All I want is one of those Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bars...Vellamint That is it? A freaking Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar..PrincessKelly Forget it...I am waiting in the popcorn line...

5) Shops!!! Now we do have shops, but I believe wew should suffer the same thing we do when all go to buy things....Posableman Dude..I think we got in the right line, we should be able to pay for this and get out before the crowd starts leaving...Luvthatmouse Good because I am tired and getting back to the resort would be nice....(The person in front of them..Lets call them ...GORDON!!! Gordon Can I get all 200 glasses wrapped in triple layer and each in it's own bag...Ohh that is so nice..Turns to our lovely couple....I am paying in singles too!!!

6) The Parades...we need Parades....Mcbain Maybe we can squeeze in between this light pole and garbage can since the family in front of us has their 2 strollers long ways on the edge and the other too perpendicular to the other stollers (ohhh and we know who you are)....MaliaMichelle That sounds good.....we can see the parade and ignore the smell from the trash can...The family with the strollers mother looks at them..we will call her Gordona!!! Gordona Excuse me.....as she pushes another stroller there, (where it came from who knows) butthe answer is no, I had that reserved for my 32 family members on space mountain..

7) The 2 Way Radios...Now I use and they are great, but some people are annoying...coolswimgirl BubbleGumGirl are you there BubblegumGirl..Bubblegumgirl I am here coolswimgirl...(now multiply this by 100 and imagine this in a 1 minute span..)

8) I forgot to add this to the eating part, but hey it is the end of a Monday...But we should have actual places to eat..Canadian Ok everyone lets go find a table to sit down and eat dinner...Excuse me sir...I noticed there is a table behind you...may I pass through to get to it...(Gordon is back)...Gordon What?!?!?!?! No...I have 200 glasses here in single bags and I need to take up all 3 tables to sit my stuff on....

9) Rain...Those of us who frequent WDW a lot knows what happens at 3pm.Rain..so we need Rain...Then we all go running for cover to get out of the rain...as that odifirious smell starts to rise through the air in the Star Light Cafe...and even the Alf looking piano player twitches his nose at everyone...No names here everyone stinks at this point of the day...

and Finally the number 10 thing we should have in this game.....The picture people right in front...at the parks...Excuse me can I take your picture..Bubbasfriend Umm that is ok...We have a digital camera..CastmemberReally let me take your picture...and ....you can order from the WDW website...Patchy She is fine she said, but thank you soo much for asking...Castmember No let me take your picture..Stands in front ...moves everyone in the picture...Capecad...We can not fit everyone in here it is the Dis VMK meet and greet..Cape girl..(I call her that, why I don't know)...Just get in the picture dear...Cast Member...Excuse me sir can you please move over and put that Darth Vader Doll down...WDWTigger Raises his optical mouse pushes a button and bang she is gone..."290,000 points...now..lets ride some rides...!"

PeachyT
08-22-2005, 07:56 PM
Dude....you have WAY too much time on your hands!!! Can I get a job where you work?!?!? lol!!

Irishhockey
08-22-2005, 07:58 PM
HEY MY NAME IS NOT IN THAT POST!

OH... I see how it is... leave out the irish kid... thanks alot!

NJ Mike
08-22-2005, 08:03 PM
I'm still trying to figure out if he is saying I am the one who was odiferous. OR, if i'm just paranoid (but smell ok). If it's the second one, then that's ok lol. :confused3 :rotfl:

surferrat
08-22-2005, 08:05 PM
Crap I forgot Irsishhockey....Ok I have to add my only other Pats fan supporter...ok adding now...

LOL...No MousseDude...you are not lol

NJ Mike
08-22-2005, 08:17 PM
Pats fan supporter...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And just when i was starting to like you too lol. That's ok, hopefully our QB wont choke (and dry heave) this year in the superbowl. Sorry dude, i bleed green. lol it's ok though, we can still be buds. :earboy2:

oops, derail.......

let's see.

I'd also like to be able to buy a $12 churro in vmk. And if thy have sorcerer mickey hats, then where's the robe man? where's the robe? lol

ok, back on track lol.

Irishhockey
08-22-2005, 08:18 PM
....Not noticing this...Irishhockey (Standing at the Fastpass terminals with a Hockey Stick) "Back off People these are my passes....!!

wow... u nailed that one right on the head buddy ;)

Maleficent2
08-22-2005, 11:25 PM
HEY MY NAME IS NOT IN THAT POST!

Ditto I was thinking the exact same thing! Just wait until I see you next! :cold:

Mal

surferrat
08-22-2005, 11:35 PM
Ok Ok ..i left so many out...lol...I am not done 10 is actually 20...but I will be adding many many more...

queenlizzie
08-23-2005, 09:30 AM
you saying I have a hair problem, surf?! QUEENS DON'T HAVE BAD HAIR DAYS! so there! hee hee!

surferrat
08-23-2005, 10:39 AM
you saying I have a hair problem, surf?! QUEENS DON'T HAVE BAD HAIR DAYS! so there! hee hee!

Ohh QueenLiz...you have to have a bad hair day once in awhile...lol

JeanJoe
08-23-2005, 11:08 AM
She does, but as Queen, she merely has the person commenting on it thrown in the dungeons. Sorry surferrat, we'll miss you.

Ohh QueenLiz...you have to have a bad hair day once in awhile...lol

surferrat
08-23-2005, 11:19 AM
She does, but as Queen, she merely has the person commenting on it thrown in the dungeons. Sorry surferrat, we'll miss you.

Ohh Crap Bezoar....Moussedude...MTLott...anyone with the key? :grouphug:

Hello...<tap> <tap> is this keyboard working?

Can I at least take my surfboard?

queenlizzie
08-23-2005, 11:34 AM
off With His Head! ;)

surferrat
08-23-2005, 11:38 AM
ohhh my....

everyone come visit me behind bars.......

marypops!
08-23-2005, 12:00 PM
don't worry i'll send you a nice cake :)
there's a file in the cake

:) yes a cake

don't highlight above

FlyThenFall
08-23-2005, 12:07 PM
And bringing this topic right back on track...here's the stuff I would love to see imagineered in VMK...

1) Better representation for IASW --> I mean making IASW a store, with the only mention of the ride the Paris/Disneyland facade in the background? Why not celebrate its message of polyculturalism with a something educational? I'm thinking a "Learn the Languages of the World" game where you learn how to say "hello," "good bye," "thank you," and "you're welcome" in 20 different languages. That or every week they can make a presentation about a different country/culture and at the end have a quiz for credits.

2) Better representation for the Tiki Room --> This is probably the most disappointing aspect of the VMK design (which pays tribute to all the Magic Kingdoms in an amazingly comprehensive manner, IMO). I mean, the only thing we have for the Tiki Room is a public room that just has a sign that says "The Enchanted Tiki Room" and a "Tiki Room" guest room that's just a beach with one Tiki idol in the corner? It's almost blasphemous! I would love to see a public room or an extra-exculsive Tiki Room guest room where you had the interior of the Tiki Room full of birds overhead, and tiki idols all around the room!

3) Cast member styled costumes --> I would LOVE to sport a Tiki Room cast member shirt (just like the replicas they're selling on DisneyDirect for $99.99 which I'm drooling over). I would also love to haunt VMK in a ToT bellhop costume...be wearing a PoTC costume complete with the stripey socks...sport a Indiana Jones fedora (and ask people to lift up their hands and pull on the yellow strap ;))...I'd even be excited with Matterhorn lederhosen!

I know I have many more ideas...maybe one of ya'll will help me remember them with more posts! ;)

NJ Mike
08-23-2005, 12:14 PM
Ohh Crap Bezoar....Moussedude...MTLott...anyone with the key? :grouphug:

I think I saw a dog running around with it in it's mouth. he he he

Try whistling, yeah, that might work. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

oops, derailed again....

ummm....

ummm.....

how about a vmk waterpark? I also liked mal's idea about the mini golf. I cant go a week without playing a few games of Disney Golf on my ps2. Its just so fun lol.

Mommyotter
08-23-2005, 01:01 PM
Sweeper Dudes!! Ya know the guys in white with the maps and brooms! :flower:

bevgray
08-23-2005, 02:00 PM
I love all my rooms but it would be nice to have something a bit more feminine to go with my princess dress.

Long hair styles would be nice too (ala Aurora, Alice, Ariel...say, it is interesting that the long hair ladies names all start with A, never noticed before...oh yes, Jasmine and Pocahontas...well that changes that theory).

I love all your ideas and I too wonder why surferrat left me out of his list but then the tag fairy has not found me either.
CL_TinkerBlue

surferrat
08-23-2005, 03:26 PM
I love all my rooms but it would be nice to have something a bit more feminine to go with my princess dress.

Long hair styles would be nice too (ala Aurora, Alice, Ariel...say, it is interesting that the long hair ladies names all start with A, never noticed before...oh yes, Jasmine and Pocahontas...well that changes that theory).

I love all your ideas and I too wonder why surferrat left me out of his list but then the tag fairy has not found me either.
CL_TinkerBlue

Evidently I left a few friends and I am going to update this list ASAP...Mal already hunted me down in game and said ###...I don't know what that ment... :cool1:

Just a cake!!! And hope a key fits in it...

Ohh and thanks for coming to visit WDWLover!!!

rundown
08-23-2005, 03:43 PM
it would be cool to see bikes and and skate boards and stuff like that. or even better having a theme park in vmk with roller coasters and vendors. they should also open a mcdonalds or any resturant :c

Disneyfreak92
08-23-2005, 04:54 PM
CL_TinkerBlue

I agree! I have been left out as well, and no tag fairy for me either. :guilty:

I do love the ideas here though. What about the carousel? Can't we do something with that? :confused3

ScroogesNephew
08-23-2005, 08:34 PM
Evidently I left a few friends and I am going to update this list ASAP...Mal already hunted me down in game and said ###...I don't know what that ment... :cool1:

Just a cake!!! And hope a key fits in it...

Ohh and thanks for coming to visit WDWLover!!!

. . . when he DOES bring you that bar of soap I'd advise not bending over to pick it up!

Cardinal
08-23-2005, 09:16 PM
A carousel? Hmm... we can have a game where people operate the ride while others ride it?
Operator Tasks
A game where you can press buttons to make the music proceed and maybe even a part where we have to keep pressing a random button down for a beginning/finale snare drum roll (and cymbal crash :) ).
Of course, this will have to be a multitasking ride as you have to keep the carousel spinning by clicking the mouse when prompted... a click before the prompt slows it down, a click after speeds it up, making it harder for the riders to play. (See below)
Rider's Tasks
The riders have to repeat a set of key presses to hold on to the carousel and in some cases, hold on with one hand so they can give the operator a thumbs up or thumbs down depending on how well he does with the music and spinning. Spinning too fast will make the key repeats longer and the time you have to press them shorter.

(the end)

iluvcountry
08-23-2005, 09:44 PM
I would create a tea cup game where you had to click the Mad Hatter and Alice as they popped up all over the screen and that would make the tea cup go faster and faster. For each one you clicked you would earn points and depending on how fast the tea cup goes you get extra points for that.

Makeminemusic
08-26-2005, 02:07 AM
I was thinking about this the other day and then read this thread. After I got up :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: from reading Suferrat's post I decided to add my own "serious" thoughts and ravings about what I would like to see on VMK.

- :rockband: Pop up bandstand like in DL Tomorrowland and have VMK "guestcastmembers" to sing like- Annette singing "Mr Piano man", Jimmy Dodd and the gang "Now it's time". Fess Parker "A Cowboy Needs A Horse" or more contemporary singers like, uh, um, oh, Raven? :confused3

- Walt's apartment room with Walt Disney himself to welcome us like Esmerlda or Ned. He could have canned speech Walt quotes like "To all who come to this happy place, welcome".

- :dancer: Bring back "Date Nite at Disneyland" a place for all those "Are You Taken?" kids to hang out on "Friday and Saturday Nights" :cool1:

- Keep main street and shops open for 1 hour past closing like in the real parks and have some special events during those times like a parade :jumping1: where we could all line up and...well I guess we already do that part. Woot

Major.Nelson
09-26-2005, 05:07 PM
I think people should be able to acess a Ride Desinger Option simular to that of roller coaster tycoon and they would be able to make their own rides and charge over priced rides for unexperienced peoples.[i dont know if i spelled designer right]

tinkattitude!
09-26-2005, 06:32 PM
this is going to be a very long post if this becomes real it will change the course of VMK history

1) I don't know maybe well I Stitch ride where you have to control Stitch's ship and fly through a maze without hitting the walls or else you lose a life. Their is a boss battle too where you have to fight the evil hamsterviel

2) ride games where you have to shoot targets and stuff then shoot the anoyying narratior when he get's on your nerves with the bad comments and very weird music witch sound very anoyying.

3) Then a small dance a rama game where you have to dance against another player by pressing keys in a random order if you miss a key you miss points witch could throw you off. it's like a tournamenyt

4) The I wanna sing game you have to make your music then when you are up on stage you type in words to your on song and it comes out in a girl or boy music voice in the tune of your music ( your music plays in the backround too)

5) The magic game work with pixie dust and other stuff create weird celebrations using your faviorte Disney stuff create scary, magical, happy celebrations just by mixing some stuff don't forget pixxie dust

6) The VMK dunk tank the VMK testers, some water, a tank, you and a ball will get you far. Aim the ball and try to knock the tester in testers change daily

7) frontieer land shooten round off game, ake other playes fall to the ground as you pull you gun out the fastest. use a key combannation to start pulling it out then kaboom out the pther player

8) the lazy game just set your charcter in a game booth and watch them scream onto Disney adventures you would never dream about

9) the mickey eating game take you fork your nife and start to dig in on every disney food you can imagine also you might want to go to the bathroom before you play this game *hint* *hint*

10) Last but not least the final Scare you head off scary ride the super scarer go into a cart and watch yourself fling into the air with might you will spin around. Up and Down all around then it's time to go onto the real thing the upside down triple twist this will make you spit your stomach out. hury this ride might not last long!

Hope you enjoy my wacky ideas qoute one of them then tell me why you like it! :cheer2: pirate:

MissVesper
09-26-2005, 06:42 PM
Character appearances like you have in the parks, with autograph books and the opportunity to pose for pictures with them. The would be random and most likely controlled by a cast member.

That's my favorite part of the parks, and I would love to see it translate over.

Mom-to-2-Princesses
09-26-2005, 06:59 PM
A small idea! My daughter broke her arm last week and the first thing she asked at the hospital was "can my VMK girl get a cast?" And I thought "wouldn't that be cool!"

Lee Ann aka Jesalee
princess: princess:

kitashus
09-26-2005, 07:07 PM
Great ideas...and a lot of laughs too.

How about baby strollers that run into you as you're walking down Main Street and then the character pushing it gives YOU a dirty look like you ran into them? ok, just kidding on that one. :rolleyes:

I would like to see some pets/animals that are animated. Like, I don't know, a butterfly that follows you around wherever you go. Or bees (in honor of pooh of course), or a baby dragon, or Cinderella's mice, or a cricket (Mulan) or any number of things. They would be items we could buy and would either follow our character (like wearing a pin) or could stay in our rooms like furniture.

Either way, I'd like more interactive items...items that DO something. How come the pianos don't play a song? :confused3

ScroogesNephew
09-26-2005, 11:38 PM
. . . just like to see them add a "DO NOT DISTURB" button to the existing game. You know, one that turns off your friends list when you want some privacy to work on your rooms, etc.

tinkattitude!
09-27-2005, 07:14 AM
we I'd like maybe some interactive pets maybe some characters maybe just things to make it more like disney completley

Disneyfan_77
09-27-2005, 07:22 AM
Ummm, well, Surferrat, maybe if you would of remembered me, you would have realized it was my dog that has the key! But that's okay, you'll just have to stay there! Hmmm, maybe I will enlist cazalet, coriander and out to play keep away, hehehe! :teeth:

But back to topic, I would love to see:
- in the rooms some kind of doorbell or alert to let you know someone new entered the room.
- a way to scroll down the chat bubbles because lets face it I can not type and pay attention to everyone's conversation!
- for them to get rid of that annoying reminder to enter those secret codes every time I log on!
- and for the OC in me a way to organize everything in your inventory so you can group stuff like your hats, shirts, costumes etc, etc
- a train in the kingdom, maybe. There's a monorail but everyone loves the train!
- and most importantly, there needs to be more of a presence of characters in the kingdom, not just the NPC ones but interecting ones like staff. Afterall, what is a Disney Park without the character interaction?!?

surferrat
09-27-2005, 07:40 AM
Ummm, well, Surferrat, maybe if you would of remembered me, you would have realized it was my dog that has the key! But that's okay, you'll just have to stay there! Hmmm, maybe I will enlist cazalet, coriander and out to play keep away, hehehe! :teeth:

Keep away!!!! I can not sit in this cell forever!!

Tinkerbelle739
09-27-2005, 07:44 AM
Character appearances like you have in the parks, with autograph books and the opportunity to pose for pictures with them. The would be random and most likely controlled by a cast member.

That's my favorite part of the parks, and I would love to see it translate over.

Great idea, I will mention this to Yavn when I see him!

MissVesper
09-27-2005, 11:32 AM
Thanks. I have never seen the Almighty Yavn, so nice to know someone does. :D

cat_herder
09-27-2005, 09:34 PM
- a way to scroll down the chat bubbles because lets face it I can not type and pay attention to everyone's conversation!
- for them to get rid of that annoying reminder to enter those secret codes every time I log on!
- and for the OC in me a way to organize everything in your inventory so you can group stuff like your hats, shirts, costumes etc, etc

* I like these ideas too.

* Maybe the NPC could say something different once in a while, maybe something different for everyday of the day.

Dianne :Pinkbounc

DarkSideMoon
09-27-2005, 10:02 PM
a ToT bellhop costume, adding MGM Epcot and AK, and a costume importer.

MomsGoneGoofy
09-28-2005, 02:10 PM
I also like the idea of getting autographs from the characters (and don't forget the villians!)

I would love to see a Haunted Mansion ride game, taking pictures of the 999 ghosts. And I want my picture taken with the hitch hiking ghosts at the end of the ride.

marypops!
09-28-2005, 02:33 PM
i know i know

a kingdom keepers adventure: (warning everything gives spoilers on the book so only highlight if read :-o)

first you find your way into the castle to get to walt disneys secret apartment, to look at the puzzle then trash it's a small world, race through splash mountain nearly drown in many adventures of winnie the pooh and destroy the dinosaur on big thunder and then go to one man's dream to steal walt disney's pen escape from maleficent in pirates then find her in the utilodors get the blueprints then watch the finale with fireworks Wheee!!

also please do not quote as this will give the books away

or let's just make a game on the small world dolls attacking and we have to fight them off with lazer guns Wheee!!

PlutoEpcot
09-28-2005, 02:36 PM
I think that I would want to put in more parks other than the magic Kingdom because I would like to explore more things at disney. I would also make more guest rooms that u can choose from!!

Major.Nelson
10-11-2005, 07:38 PM
Old key west resort? where did they get a name like that? and i looked at the photos on their site about 2 photos actually look like key west, And there are no golf courses in key west! only on Stock Island! [well there are other golf courses in the lower keys but stock islands is the closest and i heard there making a mini golf course next to boomdocks! weird.] ok im sure almost nobody knows what im talking about but i just wanted to make cheesey remarks about something. ;)

xBlackXHeartx26
10-13-2005, 09:53 AM
:rotfl:

I think if I was a VMK desiner, I would:

* Change the games to where you get more credits
* Make more games, possibly a roller coster ride
* The quest items, change it to where EVERYONE can get them by doing a quest/tour on VMK
* Make a Buzz Lightgear Costume, Pirates costume, some kind of tropical Tiki Tiki outfit, a racing costume (altho thats close to the Herbie costume) :)

Thats all I can think of at the moment

:love: :earboy2: :love: :earboy2:

xBlackXHeartx26
10-13-2005, 09:57 AM

* The quest items, change it to where EVERYONE can get them by doing a quest/tour on VMK
* Make a Buzz Lightgear Costume, Pirates costume, some kind of tropical Tiki Tiki outfit, a racing costume (altho thats close to the Herbie costume), make costumes for the holidays also, such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, ect. :)
* Decorate VMK for holidays, and do something special for birthdays maybe, like set it up so when its someones birthday and they enter their room, it is decorated or something

xBlackXHeartx26
10-13-2005, 09:58 AM
Sorry for double post >_<

:badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

SimbaCub63
10-13-2005, 02:49 PM
First off, I admit I'm a bit of a geek because I really like It's a Small World.

So, with that in mind, how about an arcade in Fantasyland similar to that in Tomorrowland. The difference would be - as opposed to space-themed, classic arcade games - the Small World arcade would feature puzzles and strategy-type games from other countries around the globe.

And, yes, I would love to see some Small World-themed prizes. Boat couches? Giant stuffed animals with pastel, calico prints (We need VMK pets for our rooms!)? Seperate boy and girl costumes that change every few months to those from a different country?

Too sweet? OK, for the haters out there, how about this ... A Small World themed carnival game. You get in the boat. You have three virtual softballs. Throw the balls at the dolls and win a prize! :rotfl:

goofy4dizney
10-13-2005, 03:06 PM
Ok, Simba, I have no problems with you really liking the Small World ride, but hey...

once you start using words like "calico" and "pastel" in the same post ...

then I start to worry!

SimbaCub63
10-13-2005, 03:17 PM
Ok, Simba, I have no problems with you really liking the Small World ride, but hey...

once you start using words like "calico" and "pastel" in the same post ...

then I start to worry!

WHAT??!! Sometimes a boy just likes to feel pretty. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

goofy4dizney
10-13-2005, 03:23 PM
Don't forget, dude, I HAVE seen your real life picture ... :scared1:

and you're as pretty as they come!

(compared to Stitch, that is)

:love2:

SimbaCub63
10-13-2005, 03:24 PM
Don't forget, dude, I HAVE seen your real life picture ... :scared1:

and you're as pretty as they come!

(compared to Stitch, that is)

:love2:

I'm not quite sure HOW to take that? :rotfl: :confused3 :rotfl:

goofy4dizney
10-13-2005, 03:41 PM
Keep 'em guessing, I say! :teeth:

mewmewpwr
10-13-2005, 04:05 PM
ok i LOVE to give ideas!
1. they should sell cars so we can drive around vmk.
2. they should have mickey minni the whole gang walking around vmk
3. they should have mickey and minni costumes
4. they should have Pets ya Pets so we can have alittle responcebillity in the game
5. they should show a picture of the person sending you a friend request
6. they should have more hair colors and stlyes
7. they should sell crowns again! gosh you no how annoying those girsl are they offer the cheapest stuff! ( lol srry for over reacting )
9. they should sell animal cosumes ( i would buy like 50 cat costumes! )
10. finally they should have really cool furnishing like a fridge, :rotfl2: a computer :rotfl2: , and ext.

mewmewpwr
10-13-2005, 04:08 PM

* Make a Buzz Lightgear Costume, Pirates costume, some kind of tropical Tiki Tiki outfit, a racing costume (altho thats close to the Herbie costume), make costumes for the holidays also, such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, ect. :)
* Decorate VMK for holidays, and do something special for birthdays maybe, like set it up so when its someones birthday and they enter their room, it is decorated or something

well they are selling decorations for holloween so you can decorate on your own. Maybe they will do better this year than ye old beta days

remeber ye old beta days. Back then they SOLD the rocket couches!
and they sold the princess out fits :rotfl2:

SimbaCub63
10-13-2005, 04:27 PM

* Make a Buzz Lightgear Costume

I like this idea. And it should be boys-only!

PrinceLegolas
10-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Hi i think that star tours should be a game and there should be more items including hockey jerseys and star tours gear and the stargate.

Shadow the Hedgehog
10-14-2005, 07:14 AM
This thread was inspired by one over at VMKforums.

I would love to be able to buy things that you could carry around like Balloons, MickeyBars, etc.

also I would like to see a MINI GOLF game that would be so much fun I am hooked right now on the one in Madagascar for Gamecube...

Special T-shirt for boards around the net like a Lime green one with DIS on it for us!

What would you do?????

Mal
i would make halloween costumes for this month and in thanksgiving i would make a turkey costume and in christmas i wolud make a santa claus costume and in the other seasons i make new costumes, and ( if i can, i really doubt it a vampire game where you can be a vampire or a vampire slayer and if you win you get one of the costumes)

MiakodaWDW
10-25-2005, 03:07 AM
I hope this has not been posted but I read the first two pages and it's too late at night to go thru them all!

I got a great idea earlier tonight hanging out in bluepinkmonkey's room with LumiereKuzco. We were dancing and someone (I think Lumiere) mentioned that there was no music to dance to.

Wouldn't it be AWESOME if we could purchase radios; or for more credits, a DJ turntable set like in the Street Party Music game?

We could put them in our rooms and spin/play the mixes we make in the street party game. The music could be mixed in street party and then saved so that when we double click on the radio or turntables, we can choose the song to play. That way we can host parties and DJ! Maybe even other people could click on the sound system to play their own mixes!

I know a lot of dancing goes on at the Surf Spot and other parties, so having music to dance to other than the tiki tiki song and thunder, and the annoying song that I used to love from the Mad Tea Party room, would be more than awesome! We could buy the equiptment from the emporium, the boom box could be about 500 or so credits while the DJ set could be about 2000. I don't usually do this, but I am patting myself on the back for this idea. I can't believe VMK has not thought of it, it would totally enhance parties and hang outs, and let people showcase their individuality with their music in their rooms! Also, this could make for a new type of game where the best song wins a prize!

What do you guys think?

:flower: Mia :flower:

MiakodaWDW
10-25-2005, 03:22 AM
hi there mewmewpwr. I like a lot of your ideas. Here are my ideas (embedded in your quotes):

Hi there,
1. they should sell cars so we can drive around vmk.
That would be cool, but we can't drive in Disney so that wouldn't make much sense PLUS...can you imagine all the accidents? LOL
2. they should have mickey minni the whole gang walking around vmk
GREAT idea!
3. they should have mickey and minni costumes
Another great idea. I "made" my own Mickey costume by wearing black ears, black T-shirt, yellow Mickey shoes, and red shorts (although they are not exactly RED....red shorts would be a good thing for VMK to offer. Plus having the black shirt with suspenders like Mickey would complete the outfit! I always wondered why there was no Minnie ears...seems a little sexist to me!)
4. they should have Pets ya Pets so we can have alittle responcebillity in the game
hmm not bad idea, but where would they go? Maybe some people could run kennels for when we are not at home (our room)? We have to go home to feed them every now and then. This is a good idea in theory but probably would be a nuisance in the game.
5. they should show a picture of the person sending you a friend request
Another Great idea!
6. they should have more hair colors and stlyes
I have thought this many times, what is with the short hair thing? I want long hair! and afros! Afros, how cool! Plus, I found a VMK flyer (the one with the new code) and it had pics of the street party game showing ppl with PINK and GREEN hair. I WANT PINK HAIR! Like I have in real life!
7. they should sell crowns again! gosh you no how annoying those girsl are they offer the cheapest stuff! ( lol srry for over reacting ) Guess this post is old, crowns are sold today! hehe

WHAT HAPPENED TO NUMBER 8????

9. they should sell animal cosumes ( i would buy like 50 cat costumes! ) Another pretty cool idea. I dig it. And I love cats, too!

10. finally they should have really cool furnishing like a fridge, :rotfl2: a computer :rotfl2: , and ext.
May be cool, but sounds like you are getting into Sims territory here! But a fridge would be cool, you could click on it and get snacks instead of just having water and a penny press that gives out "cookies".

pokemon_master
10-25-2005, 04:19 AM
I started a post similar to this a while ago, but whatever, I'll contribute.

I think that you should be able to get more credits in VMK as new people can't get cool stuff early as they are poor.

I also think that VMK should get costumes which allow you to be characters, like stitch! (I messaged VMK about this one :teeth: )

I also think that they should do more advertising abroad, as I didn't know about VMK until i left WDW, which meant that I couldn't get the quest stuff!

MiakodaWDW
10-25-2005, 05:06 AM
If anyone REALLY likes my idea :cool1: (in a post above) about being able to play Street Party mixes in their rooms on a stereo or turntables, PLEASE consider emailing VMK with that suggestion. I already did that, and maybe if enough people suggested it, they would do it! Not a very high likelihood, but ya never know. I mentioned the idea to several people on Dis and Vmk and everyone thought it was good. So please, if you like the idea, take the time to contact VMK!

Regarding suggestions, does anyone know if VMK has ever taken anyone's suggestions and added them into the game? (besides changing trade windows and things like that... I mean for actual new things to do like my idea). And is there another place to make suggestions other than the "contact us" area where you are supposed to report a problem? That is what I used.

Thanks in advance for your help! Anyone, let me know if you helped make the suggestion!

marcm
10-25-2005, 06:05 AM
i would go back in time to beta and get all the disers green flips and beta stuff

ttam18000
10-25-2005, 11:36 AM
i would make the popcorn machine in central plaza where as you could get pop corn

MomsGoneGoofy
10-25-2005, 12:10 PM
I would like a piece of furniture such as a dresser or chest to store my beautiful new princess outfit princess: and other pieces of clothing.

MiakodaWDW
10-25-2005, 06:41 PM
I would like a piece of furniture such as a dresser or chest to store my beautiful new princess outfit princess: and other pieces of clothing.

That is a pretty cool idea. You would have to actually go to your room to change instead of right in front of everyone! :rolleyes:

It would cause less confusion when people change in a room, b/c you are used to seeing them wearing that outfit, then "boom", they look like someone else and you have to click on them to see who it is! But it could be annoying, like if you want to show someone an outfit. It is much easier to change when and where you want.

I also don't like that you can change your skin color or face shape any time you want. You can't do that IRL, so why in the game? hair style and color, clothes, etc, yes. But if you can change what your face and skin looks like, why can't you change your gender too? :rotfl: