PDA

View Full Version : Post your Guest Room-if you have 1- and come to mine

goofyandplutoluver
06-23-2005, 11:22 AM
Come to my guest room! The Chill Room :teeth: go to guest rooms type Chill Room, and press search then come in mine! My name on there is Emmios!!

Anyone else have a guest room on there

nightmareb4xmas
06-23-2005, 02:43 PM
mine's called Goth Room

my name is also Rawker

PrincessaC
06-23-2005, 04:39 PM
I have one but it's empty.

It's called Wild Wild Disney. :wave2:

Maleficent2
06-23-2005, 04:48 PM
http://***************/showthread.php?t=845021

I will post one of mine as soon as I have uploaded.

Mal

wdwdreamin
06-23-2005, 05:19 PM
I have two. The first is My Happy Place, which I haven't done too much with so far. The second is Tropically Breeze--was supposed to be Tropical Breeze, but the game changed it. Anyway, I've done more with this room and made it a pleasant place to stop by and relax. :sunny:

tmli
06-23-2005, 06:41 PM
My ds (9) has signed up here in the parks. He has been obsessed ever since. We did the quests at MK to get the codes, we got 500 free credits and bought our hat at chapeau. We have been driving poor cm Jeremy there crazy!!! If a couple of you would be so kind to drop in his room...it is called "yo" don't know why....his name is beoboy...he has autism spectrum disorder and has become obsessive about this...the technical side is captivating to him...some of the social aspects are lost on him.

Anyways if any of you have time to drop in his room it would make his day...he checks several times a day and is so disappointed that nobody has entered yet. Thanks dis'ers!!!

Nutsy
06-23-2005, 07:04 PM
I have 2 rooms connected by a teleporter. The names are pretty boring tho, as I am hopeless when put on the spot to think of a good name for anything.

Rooms are Down Under & Dog House.

atlnewf
06-23-2005, 07:29 PM
Only one room "Crazy Corner". My screen name is Dream Weaver.

Ashley

HollyJoy
06-23-2005, 08:55 PM
I have THREE rooms on the VMK:

1. "Dis people want Mickey ears!" LOL, yes, I just had to title my room this. After all, don't all us Disers want those infamous mouse ears? :rotfl:

2. "Dis Beach Party"

3. "The Dis Evil Fortress Party" -- I'll probably rename this one eventually. Not sure to what though.

Holly
(Tinkgirl on VMK)

marypops!
06-24-2005, 05:18 AM
im the winner so far (i think)
i have FOUR rooms
go me ;)

1. dis boards party room (linked from bezoar's teleportation room)
2. floating in space (linked to relaxing room)
3. help center in the tower (currently helped 0 people)
4. relaxing room (linked to floating in space)

liznboys
06-24-2005, 02:10 PM
My room is: Very Merry Dis Room. :wave:

georgeat
06-24-2005, 03:04 PM
I have two rooms titled "A Wild West Show and Game". There are many pieces of furniture. They appear to be alike but there are some differences. Transport from one to the other using the teacup.

jazstar87
06-24-2005, 03:27 PM
mine is dis meet and greet

CoKoBOY
06-27-2005, 01:10 AM
mine is called Tea Time, I dont know what it should be about. im not done with it though, all you can do there is sit and drink! :rolleyes:
questions:
1. how do you make rides?
2. how do you control stuff,like move the gates open, close
3. how do you make games?(sorta like question #1)
Please answers these questions :guilty:

ekmdisney
06-27-2005, 01:30 AM
My room is "Nemo's Ocean." I'm connected on the Dis telports, my coffen is in Shrunken Ned's room.

Momma Rabbit
06-27-2005, 07:41 AM
I have four or should I say for rooms :) The one I'm in most is tropics

CoKoBOY
06-29-2005, 12:58 AM
ok forget about those questions i now how now!
my new room's new name: Tea Time Lobby!
My new account's new room name: Tea Time Lobby corner(somthing like that)
I really want to join the Ne :guilty: twork

KatGirl595
06-29-2005, 10:06 AM
Mine is the Haunted Mansion! I'll post a picture of it soon. :earseek:

HollyJoy
06-29-2005, 04:37 PM
I've added another one!

Dis shooting gallery

Stop by and visit! :) My teleporter is in the Yeti lobby on the far right.

:teeth:

chimera
06-29-2005, 04:42 PM
I have Happy Haunt which is linked to the DIS Yeti room. That's under my chimera character.

For my melkat character, there's 'garden party'. Pretty empty right now!

dizluvr71
06-29-2005, 06:11 PM
I'm Tulip on VMK
my rooms are:

Hut Hang Out
Beach Bathing Island
Evil Hide Out

Hope to add a teleport soon to the DIS Lobby.

kaitykatz7
06-30-2005, 12:01 PM
i have 2 rooms 1 is The Magic Pin Room owned by Funnygirl my other is my new room it's Ugly Model Show (I will change it soon any ideas on a name?)

mtblujeans
07-01-2005, 12:00 AM
....I'll probably rename this one eventually. Not sure to what though.

Holly
(Tinkgirl on VMK) How do you rename your room??

mine is called Tea Time, I dont know what it should be about. im not done with it though, all you can do there is sit and drink! :rolleyes:
questions:
1. how do you make rides?
2. how do you control stuff,like move the gates open, close
3. how do you make games?(sorta like question #1)
Please answers these questions :guilty:Where did you find these answers?

Everyone else MUST be playing so much more than me....I feel so behind everyone!! :guilty:

HollyJoy
07-01-2005, 06:10 AM
I'm Tulip on VMK
my rooms are:

Hut Hang Out
Beach Bathing Island
Evil Hide Out

Hope to add a teleport soon to the DIS Lobby.

Hey Tulip! I was playing with you in Fireworks last night! Good game! :)

HollyJoy
07-01-2005, 06:12 AM
How do you rename your room??

Where did you find these answers?

:

When you are in your room, click on the icon on the bottom right of your screen. It looks like a globe. It's the room information button. From there, you can click on "edit" room info, and you can change both the room name and the description! :)

mtblujeans
07-01-2005, 06:16 PM
When you are in your room, click on the icon on the bottom right of your screen. It looks like a globe. It's the room information button. From there, you can click on "edit" room info, and you can change both the room name and the description! :)Thanks so much! You are soooo very helpful!! :wizard:

Tishke
07-02-2005, 09:23 AM
My room is the Dis Parrot House Wife

TrixieMaguee
07-02-2005, 11:41 AM
I have several rooms, some of which can be most popular at times :)

I have:

* Hidden Mickey Help *
When I'm bored, I'll take kids on tours and I accept tips (stuff they want to give me... ) a good friend of mine, SonicPluto Helps out with that one.

* Club VMK *
This is my version of Club 33 (which I totally would have named it, if we were able to use numbers :-p) It is an exclusive club for characters created "born" in the park. All others may apply by answering a silly Disney-related Trivia question. I don't spend as much time in here as I used too, due to the fact its really nothing more then a chat room.

* Cowboy Musical Chairs *
Is a falling chairs game. I get this running when I am low on stuff, and have others I care to part with.

* The Pirate Place *
I've dubbed this the resident watering hole for those skally-wags that brave the seven seas! Come rest your toes for a spell, and have a drink. Its kind of a tropical pirates theme. This one is currently under construction (aka, I need more stuff!)

I totally loved the idea of decoration a room (I was a SIMS fanatic in my day...) so, I went a little crazy, lol. I have two more I can do things with... I'm just blank on ideas! Come and visit me, I'd love to get to know your character :)

-Trix-

xxxjmcxxx
11-02-2005, 04:33 PM
Mine is called "My Cool Room". Come and be my friend!

shirt
11-02-2005, 05:16 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2118107512&idx=1

hope that works..