PDA

View Full Version : VMK Dis'er in desperate need of VMK Clothes

GurGie
06-21-2005, 09:07 PM
HELP!!! I have 17 hidden mickeys and know where at least 5 more are but i have no film and no clothes and (sadly) no skills at the games.

Anyone willing to trade clothes for pin and HM locals much appreciated ... look for DSKnee :earboy2:

catnik
06-23-2005, 08:46 AM
THIS IS POLYSISTERCHICK (vmk name: Polybabe)
1)try selling your clothes (BUT NOT ALL OF THEM!!!)
2)also find the yeti (matterhorn), the dragon(dungeon), the pirate(pirate treehouse), the shrunken head(ned's shrunken head shop), and Esmerelda(Emporium) and click on them multiple times till a box pops up saying Congratulations you have found the ____ then you will get credits. Do that each day you sign on for extra credits
3) play games

all of those ways will help you get the credits you need for film

GurGie
06-23-2005, 08:49 AM
1 did it
2. did it
3. trying it but not doing well at the games and I'm finding the hidden mickey's fater than i can buy film

thank you though

JeanJoe
06-23-2005, 10:07 AM
It didn't help that 2 days ago, they increased the price per shot of film by a factor of 4. I think they want the hidden mickey quest to take a little longer, be a little more exclusive.

The other thing you can do is to use the 1-time use 500 credit code that came from Disney Adventures magazine. It's listed in various places.

GurGie
06-23-2005, 07:11 PM
:earseek: WHAT?! WHERE?! please, please, oh pleeeeaasah! help me find the code!!! :listen:

GurGie
06-23-2005, 08:22 PM
got it ... found the post ... thanks!

Maleficent2
06-23-2005, 08:53 PM
players do not know about it and even though I did it I hope it helps with playing alittle bit.

have fun in the game.

Mal