PDA

View Full Version : OT: Mousesavers problem

nuzmom
06-13-2005, 09:09 AM
Ok, I know this isn't mousesavers, but I get the impression that this "technical" question would go unanswered, so....

I have words (links) missing when I go to their website. I've done everything that they've suggested, but it doesn't work!!! I can see most of the site and have just put up with it for over a year, but I would really like for all of the links to work.

I have Norton Internet Security 2004 (includes the firewall and adblocking) and have Internet Explorer. My google toolbar shows that I am allowing pop ups on that site and I've added the site to my Norton (and cleared cookies and history), but it still doesn't work. :confused3

Ok, I understand if you need to delete this request, but if you decide to try to help, thanks!!!

FoodLover
06-13-2005, 06:35 PM
Since the solutions I list on my site aren't working, it sounds like your best bet is just to turn off your ad blocker when you visit MouseSavers.

By the way, you can always e-mail me about problems like this through the Contact Mary page on my site. ;)

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Dan Murphy
06-13-2005, 07:18 PM
Just stopping by to say hello, Mary. :wave: Always a great site there. :flower:

WebmasterKathy
06-13-2005, 07:35 PM
Hi, Mary!

(Sounds like a good solution, nuzmom. :sunny: )

nuzmom
06-14-2005, 07:55 AM
Thank you so much for your help!!!!

I agree, I LOVE your website, Mary.

Here's the thing, I have Norton Internet Security and I tried turning off the ad blocker, it didn't work. Did I do it correctly? - I turned off the blocker, cleared the "history" and "cookies" and then brought up your page. Must have been doing something wrong, because I just did that and it work :Pinkbounc

I think my mistake was that I would bring up your site, then go back to my home page, turn off ad blocking, clear the "stuff" and then try mousesavers. I think I should have closed Explorer after visiting mousesavers and then did the steps.

Well, either way, thank you VERY much for the reply and it's working so I'm very happy. :flower: