PDA

View Full Version : Lost My Tag

cristbaby
06-06-2005, 07:55 PM
I went into my profile to change my title from "Earning My Ears" to Mouseketeer. I had a tag from the tag fairy but when I changed the title, I lost it. Does anybody have any idea how I can get my tag back? :confused3 :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Caskbill
06-07-2005, 11:06 AM
When you change your tag using the UserCP, it overwrites whatever the original tag was, so the original is now gone.

Do you know what it use to say? And what colors they were?

cristbaby
06-07-2005, 01:34 PM
Yes, it said "I'll be going until the day I die" and the color was green. If I knew I was going to lose the tag I would not have changed the title. :confused3 I am so disappointed. :sad2:

cristbaby
06-07-2005, 01:38 PM
Ohby the way I had 335 post and I still had "Earning my Ears" and I got tired of waiting for it to be changed to Mouseketeer. It seemed like everyone else was being changed to Mouseketeer and around 100 so I figured I was over looked. Now I am very sad, I wish someone could help me get it back. :sad2:

Caskbill
06-07-2005, 02:28 PM
Ohby the way I had 335 post and I still had "Earning my Ears" and I got tired of waiting for it to be changed to Mouseketeer. It seemed like everyone else was being changed to Mouseketeer and around 100 so I figured I was over looked. Now I am very sad, I wish someone could help me get it back. :sad2:

You're all set.

The user titles of Earning my Ears and Mousketeer are automatically generated by the system for those users who have no tag at all.

When the tag fairy gives you a tag, the title is magically (manually) entered and the system automatic updates are turned off. So the tag fairy just gave you the title of Earning my Ears, which became permanent.

When you reach the next plateau, (DIS Cast Member - 500 posts), you'll need to ask a tag fairy (or optionally the Tech moderators) to change the title.

cristbaby
06-07-2005, 02:41 PM
How awsome, thank you very much for your help! You have restored my faith in the Tag Fairy. Next time I will ask for help! :cool1:

BCV23
06-07-2005, 07:57 PM
Hi Caskbill,
Could you please help me too? I tried to answer a thread in color and somehow lost the color in the tags the Tagfairy gave me. They were pink and light blue and maybe lilac? I miss the color!

Please help!

ClarabelleCow
06-08-2005, 07:29 AM
I also had a problem, I added something to my profile - (rusty fan - nascar), and lost my "gift from the tag fairy"!!!

texas munchkin
06-09-2005, 01:41 PM
You're all set.

The user titles of Earning my Ears and Mousketeer are automatically generated by the system for those users who have no tag at all.

When the tag fairy gives you a tag, the title is magically (manually) entered and the system automatic updates are turned off. So the tag fairy just gave you the title of Earning my Ears, which became permanent.

When you reach the next plateau, (DIS Cast Member - 500 posts), you'll need to ask a tag fairy (or optionally the Tech moderators) to change the title.

I've been wondering why I was still Earning my Ears too. Can you change me to Mousekeeter? TIA

Caskbill
06-09-2005, 04:01 PM
I've been wondering why I was still Earning my Ears too. Can you change me to Mousekeeter? TIAI didn't think you really wanted Mousekeeter, so I made it Mouseketeer.:teeth: