PDA

View Full Version : WISH Dinner Fri, Jan 6th--Trail's End!! Seats still open--see first post for details

Lisa loves Pooh
06-04-2005, 12:04 PM
Click here and read Post #6 to get the most up to date head count (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=10507962#post10507962)

We ended up with 2 Trails End threads--so to check for the most update information--see above link.

:)

Seats are still open--please post on the link thread above if you want to join us :)

monte
06-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Trails End, or Biergarten sound good to me, the rest are alittle too pricey for me. Let me know what you all decide. :earsgirl:

Disneefun
06-04-2005, 12:41 PM
Trail's end is good for me -- particularly if we get the new motorhome, as that's where we'll be staying!!! But even if we don't I still like it there.

WDWFAN9
06-04-2005, 09:44 PM
Trail's End sounds good to me, actually they all do!!

Lisa loves Pooh
06-04-2005, 09:58 PM
13 of us so far....I created a math problem for myself with the poll--but at least it is fairly easy to tabulate without missing anyone's posts :).

Tiger Lily 03
06-05-2005, 10:29 PM
Trails End seemed to work out, it just took us a bit longer than we expected to get back to our place afterward and we may leave a bit sooner this time is all.

It was fun at the Biergarten too when we met up there.

I am good with anyplace so whatever it is that is cost effective for our group will be fine. It was fun to meet up for sure and I will make the effort to do so with our group.

boolou
06-06-2005, 11:13 AM
Trails End sounds fantastic. This is going to be such fun!

aladdinsgirl
06-06-2005, 11:58 AM
Trails End sounds good to us! And to make things a little easier for you, Lisa, there will be 4 in our party; Stephen (skfulkers) and I and my Mom who signed up last week for the half :cheer2: and my Dad. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Krista princess:

TXBelle
06-06-2005, 12:14 PM
We really enjoyed Trail's End last year. My DH and I will be there. :flower:

Heather

keenercam
06-06-2005, 12:38 PM
DH and I would love to join everyone at Trails End

Lisa loves Pooh
08-14-2005, 11:28 AM
bumping!!!

keenercam
08-14-2005, 11:40 AM
Lisa -- Thanks for taking care of this. DH (KeenHo) and I are still up for Trails End! :)

Lisa loves Pooh
08-14-2005, 01:22 PM
Lisa -- Thanks for taking care of this. DH (KeenHo) and I are still up for Trails End! :)

Actually someone else is going to reserve for us--I was just bumping for her :).

TiffJ
08-14-2005, 03:59 PM
Trails End sounds great. Hopefully I will have enough self control not to stuff myself . The earlier the better for us too, so dinner can settle & get to bed at a decent time.

There will be 6 of us: me, DH, DS4, DS8 & my parents

See you there!

Lisa loves Pooh
08-14-2005, 04:02 PM
As of right now we are at 39 people. Very nice.

Chimera will be looking into this for us. I think whenever they open for dinner would be a great time to do this. Allows for plenty of time to eat, socialize and take care of all the excitement. :)

perfectmatch300
08-14-2005, 05:16 PM
DH and I would love to join you. We had a great time at Trails End last year, but whatever you decide is fine with us. I'm marking the date on my calendar! :cool1:

TammyNC
08-15-2005, 08:31 AM
You can count myself, DH, DD and DS to be there. We enjoyed TE as well last year. I agree, the earliest the better as it allowed me enough time to get back to resort and to bed early. Looking forward to it.

monte
08-15-2005, 08:55 AM
For some reason I can't vote :confused3 However, my niece and I will be there. :earsgirl:

keenercam
08-15-2005, 09:03 AM
For some reason I can't vote :confused3 However, my niece and I will be there. :earsgirl:

I can't either. :confused3 I am trying to remember now if maybe I voted already and can't "stuff the ballot box" so to speak. :teeth:

I forgot to mention that I agree -- the earlier the better. I would hate to walk/jog the morning after a big meal. :cool1:

princessmomma
08-15-2005, 09:37 AM
Trails End sounds good to me. I voted for 4 in case the kids are coming. If not, there will be just DH and myself.

Colleen

chimera
08-15-2005, 01:40 PM
Update:

Just off the phone with Disney Dining. Can't book until 90 days ahead so I've made a note in Outlook to call on Oct 6.

plutosmyfav
08-15-2005, 01:59 PM
Trails End sounds great. Never been there, but always mean to go!

disnutt
08-15-2005, 04:06 PM
Is it too late to get in on this? I'd love to try Trail's End. I'll be travelling with 2 friends so a total of 3, please.

Lisa loves Pooh
08-15-2005, 04:42 PM
Update:

Just off the phone with Disney Dining. Can't book until 90 days ahead so I've made a note in Outlook to call on Oct 6.

Did they mention if there would be any problems booking our large group?

I will update thread title so people can vote until October 5th :) (and then just before you call on the 6th, you can come in and do a headcount).

littlegreydonkey
08-15-2005, 05:16 PM
Put me down for two (at the moment, if that changes, I'll let you know before October 5th - just need to check the NHL schedules for all known teams in general floriday area!!!!). Looking forward to meeting you all. Helen

chimera
08-16-2005, 12:53 PM
Did they mention if there would be any problems booking our large group?

I will update thread title so people can vote until October 5th :) (and then just before you call on the 6th, you can come in and do a headcount).

It has to be booked through group dining since we're such a big party! They didn't seem worried...no screaming or dropping of the phone ;) Wait til we tell them we all want separate checks :eek:
I figure if worst comes to worst, we can each call in and make individual ressies on that day at WDW-DINE.

For anyone with the DDE card, I believe it can be used at Trails End for 20% off your meal.

keenercam
08-16-2005, 03:14 PM
For anyone with the DDE card, I believe it can be used at Trails End for 20% off your meal.

That's "way cool" :)

wiskband
08-17-2005, 10:21 AM
Trails end is GREAT!
we had a nice meet there last year and would love to do it again.

renee

Tiger Lily 03
08-17-2005, 02:47 PM
I just realized inmy earlier post that I forgot to mention the number for our family. It will be 4 adults. DH, [DSs (2), and me.]

Lisa loves Pooh
08-17-2005, 04:29 PM
It has to be booked through group dining since we're such a big party! They didn't seem worried...no screaming or dropping of the phone ;) Wait til we tell them we all want separate checks :eek:

I don't think they'd make us pay ahead of time. And they'd have to have us all at different tables anyway. I wouldn't worry about separate checks and not mention it when booking. Perhaps after they say--"and your confirmation # is..." . Ask after that. :teeth:

TXBelle
08-17-2005, 09:11 PM
Trail's End had no problem with separate checks last year. The servers were very friendly and attentive. I can't wait to go again in January.

Lisa loves Pooh
08-18-2005, 02:39 PM
Perhaps we should just reserve the WHOLE place.

We are at 60. Wahoo!!!!

xterratri
08-19-2005, 08:29 AM
Hey Lisa. I just had to look through the thread and make sure that neither NyCPA or Stitch_lover_Sith had already voted. There are 3 of us. Haven't been over to Fort Wilderness yet so Trail's End sounds fun.
Lynne

Lisa loves Pooh
08-19-2005, 05:54 PM
Hey Lisa. I just had to look through the thread and make sure that neither NyCPA or Stitch_lover_Sith had already voted. There are 3 of us. Haven't been over to Fort Wilderness yet so Trail's End sounds fun.
Lynne

Just make sure somebody from your group vote above---as that is what Mel will use when she books.

(just checked--both of you voted for "3"--which would make "6").

xterratri
08-19-2005, 08:47 PM
I'm confused. Did either my mom(NyCPA) or sister(Stitch_lover_Sith) already vote and I not notice? Anyway, it's just the three of us at this point. My med school classmate who was going to come is feeling her sprinter genetics crossed with being a former national class swimmer personality and probably won't be coming as she's had no luck building her mileage.
Lynne

MelanieC
08-22-2005, 11:19 AM
Count me in. It will be just me.

Trails end was yummy last year. I thought that it was a great place to eat the night prior.

Minnie
08-24-2005, 06:57 PM
Yeah I finally get to put my family down as I registered :cool1:

Anyways it will most likely be me, DM, and DS as my DF does not like WDW but the rest of us love it!!!!!!!!

perfectmatch300
08-24-2005, 11:38 PM
Mel, DDE was good for 20% off for up to 10 people last year! :cool1: Everyone does have to be on the same check, though. It was not hard to do since it's a buffet and everyone at our table was paying the same price. I don't know how many of us will have DDE that night but that might be something to look into.

Lisa loves Pooh
08-25-2005, 07:05 AM
I have DDE :) So we have 20 people covered (once I take out my family and you take out yours) :).

MelanieC
08-25-2005, 07:31 AM
I have DDE as well.

solotraveler
09-14-2005, 08:03 AM
Just bumping this up since someone new was asking about meets.....

Solotraveler :earsboy:

keenercam
09-16-2005, 12:04 PM
We also have DDE so we have another 10 people covered (less DH and me)

chimera
09-18-2005, 08:05 AM
I also have DDE!

Susan--Ontario
09-19-2005, 03:21 PM
I'm so glad you guys are carrying on the Trail's End tradition. Last year was so awesome!! I just got a film developed that I didn't know what was on it and it had a great picture of all of us outside of Trail's End. That half-marathon was a huge achievement for me and I believe that all that training and God's hand is what is making my chemo not so bad.

Best of luck to all of you!!! :wave2:

Tiger Lily 03
09-26-2005, 08:12 PM
Susan! I am so glad to hear from you!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Hope you are doing well.

chimera
09-29-2005, 07:28 PM
Ok y'all...get your votes in. I'm couting 68 if I add correctly for everyone who's voted on the poll. I'll be calling ASAP on Oct 6.

TammyNC
09-30-2005, 07:00 AM
Can't wait to get together again for TE.

chimera
09-30-2005, 07:36 AM
The manager will be calling me back on Mon or Tues to see if they can accomodate our group. They have 140 seats in the restaurant at Trails End, but the relief manager said they get really busy on weekend nights.

It would seem to me that if they have 140 seats and we only need 70, that should work since TE is now a PS restaurant, but I don't really know how they do their scheduling. I guess a backup plan would be for us each to make our own personal reservations or maybe 6 or 7 of us could call in for groups of 10 each.

Group dining originally told me we can't make the ressie til Oct 6, so we've got some time to play with this. I'll let you know what happens when I hear back from the manager next week.

Lisa loves Pooh
09-30-2005, 07:46 AM
I wonder what they would care. Busy with campers or busy with us...a paying customer is a paying customer!

TammyNC
09-30-2005, 07:47 AM
Thanks for checking into everything and doing the leg work. Just let us know if we need to do anything on smaller levels.

chimera
09-30-2005, 02:13 PM
Fort Wilderness doesn't want to take on a group of 70 all at once, so we have been referred to banquet services. They're going to call back with available venues and pricing. We could choose our own menu this way, but I've a feeling it will be more expensive than going to Trail's End ($16.99 adults, $7.99 kids). Options at Fort Wilderness are Mickey's Backyard BBQ or the beach there by where you rent the boats.

Backup plan: Would there be 5 or 6 people who'd be able to call the morning of Oct 6 to make ressies for a group of 10, just in case the banquet deal doesn't work out? They might stagger our ressie times if we do it this way, but I think most of us would get to eat together or within 15 minutes or so of each other. What do y'all think? Any other ideas?

princessmomma
09-30-2005, 03:41 PM
Backup plan: Would there be 5 or 6 people who'd be able to call the morning of Oct 6 to make ressies for a group of 10, just in case the banquet deal doesn't work out? They might stagger our ressie times if we do it this way, but I think most of us would get to eat together or within 15 minutes or so of each other. What do y'all think? Any other ideas?

I was just going to suggest that! I think it would be alright to be staggered a bit. I will help out and make a ressie if the group chooses this route.

Colleen

Thanks for doing all this Mel! :flower: :flower:

TiffJ
09-30-2005, 06:57 PM
I wouldnt' mind calling for a PS if we need to. But the Backyard BBQ would be fun also! Maybe we could get a group discount on it.

Lisa loves Pooh
10-03-2005, 07:01 AM
I think Backyard BBQ is on a fixed Tue/Wed schedule--and for some, the menu choices would not be consistent with their training and settle well with the tummy in time for the race.

chimera
10-04-2005, 06:29 PM
There are several facilities available on the evening of the 6th, including pavilion areas at Fort Wilderness and Ariel's at Yacht Club. We could have a custom menu or choose from some pre-planned menu packages. The problem: menus start at about $50 per person, up to $100 per person.

Since the banquet plan may be a bit pricey for some, here is my proposal:

We all plan to meet at Fort Wilderness, in front of Trail's End around 4:00 on Fri, Jan 6 to hang out altogether before dinner. Six or seven of us (thanks to those that have already volunteered!) will call on Oct 6 to make dining ressies for times from 4:30 to 5:00, trying to get the earliest times available so maybe a few of the groups could eat together. I'm wondering if we all show up and check-in at the same time, would they go ahead and seat us? We could potentially book in groups of 20, but I'm afraid they would try to space each group out.

What do y'all think?

xterratri
10-04-2005, 08:53 PM
Mel, I can call Thurs morning if you need more people calling. In addition, we have DDE too so that brings it up at least 4 or is it 5 in the group.
Lynne

TiffJ
10-05-2005, 07:04 AM
I dont understand why they would care about 70 people at once when they can seat twice as many & its a buffet.But I guess Mickey didnt ask me :confused3

I am always up early so I can call & book for 10 in the morning. What time can we start calling? Although now that my SIL is coming with her family I might already have 11 taken care of.

NCRedding
10-05-2005, 07:23 AM
Given the layout of TE, you probably want to have some people calling for tables of 4, since the vast majority of the tables there are for 4. I don't know if Disney makes ADRs based upon the seating, or based upon numbers--in other words, if they will plan on moving two tables together to create seating for 8, or if they will just go and say that their two tables for 8 are taken until a later time than you want.

chimera
10-05-2005, 09:24 AM
Given the layout of TE, you probably want to have some people calling for tables of 4, since the vast majority of the tables there are for 4. I don't know if Disney makes ADRs based upon the seating, or based upon numbers--in other words, if they will plan on moving two tables together to create seating for 8, or if they will just go and say that their two tables for 8 are taken until a later time than you want.

I'm not 100% sure how they do it either. I know when I talked to TE directly, they told me they'd had a group of 20 the night I called.

Another option is for everyone to call and make their own ressies, then maybe a few of us could book larger groups if there's anyone that can't call in.

407-WDW-DINE lines open at 7am.

I'm certainly open to suggestions as to how best to do this. Seems like it was a lot easier last year when everyone just showed up and didn't need ADR. If the ADR is too much of a problem, we could just take over a food court at one of the resorts, then we wouldn't have to worry about ressies. I'm partial to POFQ, but I can eat anywhere ;)

Lisa loves Pooh
10-05-2005, 10:07 AM
I think calling and booking in groups of 10 won't work...how about the volunteers...call twice--do a ressie for 4 and another ressie for 4.....Just use a different person's name in your party. Unless there is some unwritten rule about multiple ressies from the same household.

I'm with Chimera that at this point--maybe we should just commandeer an area.

I personally do not like POFQ--I like the riverside location better..just my personal preference.

Anybody know if the pepper market at coronado, do they require ADR or can all 70 of us just show up?

ETA: It just seems if they are going to make it that difficult for us--that they don't deserve our business. In the end it all goes in the same pot, but still.

xterratri
10-05-2005, 10:29 AM
what about finding a location such as a pavillion at one of the DVC resorts and getting giordano's(chicago pizza plus pasta) or someplace off site to cater it? Disney would probably have a cow though because they want as much of our money as they can get.

TiffJ
10-05-2005, 10:58 AM
I vote we just take over Trails End. Even if everyone doesnt get an ADR would they really turn business away if they had the room to seat people. I like the buffet. Easier to feed my picky family with.

Lisa loves Pooh
10-05-2005, 12:42 PM
Tiff--you do have a point. However---it is becoming widely known that TE does the ADR...so the slots will get filled by campers and more difficult for a walk in to get seated.

zoegirl
10-05-2005, 01:02 PM
I also think we should just try and call in ressies at TE tomorrow morning. If that doesn't work then we'll try something else. No point in bringing a bunch of different options to the table until the one option we want is off.

~bree~

princessmomma
10-05-2005, 01:08 PM
Who was at the meet and greet last year? Was it at Trails End?

How many people attended?

Did you have time and room to mingle?

Lisa loves Pooh
10-05-2005, 01:39 PM
I didn't go--but it was at TE last year and when they did not have ADR. So a rep from the group got there early to place in the name and everyone showed up about the time they opened. There was at least half if not more of our presence group size that attended.

NCRedding
10-05-2005, 01:44 PM
I went to the dinner at TE last year. We got there as it opened--at that time they didn't accept PS/ADRs. I think there were about 45-50 of us. We just kind of broke off into groups and were seated together at tables varying from 4-8 people--they were very close together. There was time for socializing before the doors opened, and then again after we finished dinner.

chimera
10-05-2005, 07:55 PM
My specialty is working all the angles so here's where I am with things.

I called WDW-DINE again tonight. The largest group I can personally book for TE is 30. She also told me that we can't technically book until Sat Oct 8 (that's officially 90 days) so we have a couple more days to flesh this out.

One thing I've learned about Disney...you get a different answer every time you call. So I called TE directly and spoke to my new friend Paul. He says the largest group they can seat is 20, but I tried a bit of whining. He said they may be able to seat 50 if we're trying for the first ressie at opening time. He's going to do some checking and call me back tomorrow if they can handle our group. If they can, we'd still need 4 or 5 people to book their groups individually. But I think that might work well if Paul can help us out.

I kinda like Bree's idea...let's keep this going until we hit the wall, then we can look to other options if needed. I'm also intrigued by Lynne's idea...does anyone by chance have a DVC ressie in a grand villa? I bet we could all fit in there and bring our own food. We'll have our van and can pick up takeout.

And there's still the food court option...they certainly won't turn us away since they don't take ressies. POR or POFQ would be cool. Pepper Market doesn't require ADRs to my knowledge, but I always thought their ticket system was weird. Don't know about CBR...I haven't stayed there in years.

I'll let y'all know when I hear from Paul. Until then, no need to call for ressies til Saturday!

littlegreydonkey
10-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Can someone please include the sad little bri-wi and her boyfriend in their reservation? The time difference and phone bill cost of hanging on for dining res makes it a bit tricky for me to nip in there first thing? I did vote in the poll so I'm included in the big numbers, but just in case we do get down to individual res, will someone look after us (imagine poor sad whining puppy noises when you read this, it'll work better). Although, I admit I'm also keen on the food court option!!!! Helen

chimera
10-06-2005, 04:33 PM
Helen...we'll take care of your ressie if you define bri-wi ;)

keenercam
10-07-2005, 09:48 AM
Have we come up with a gameplan for calling tomorrow a.m.? I am going to be out and about as of 6 a.m. -- what time do they start taking reservations and where do you have to call? As of 8, however, I will be in a state park where cell phone reception is not dependable, so if the reservation has to be made after 8, I am sorry I will have to ask someone to include DH (KeenHo) and me in their count.

We have the DDE card and are glad to share the discount with our table. I think we can use it for 10 people.

Thanks to everyone who has been doing the research and phone calls and brainstorming. This will be so much fun! :teeth:

chimera
10-07-2005, 11:27 AM
407-WDW-DINE Lines open at 7am EDT.

My new friend Paul hasn't returned my call today, so let's go with making our own ressies tomorrow. Cam, can you call in for 10? I'll call for 10. Who else can call tomorrow for 10 people...we need about 5 more who can call. TE starts serving dinner at 4:30, so why don't we all try to get as close to that time as we can. After we make the ressies, we can post here and see what we've ended up with.

Lisa loves Pooh
10-07-2005, 12:17 PM
I will be running at 7 am. so unable to telephone.

keenercam
10-07-2005, 12:21 PM
I will take my cell phone with me and will call at 7 for 10 people.

TiffJ
10-07-2005, 04:08 PM
I also plan on calling first thing in the a.m. Will let you know what I get.

TiffJ
10-08-2005, 06:08 AM
I got it!!!! ADR for 10 people at Trails End for 4:30. Woo Hoo Woo Hoo Woo Hoo! There are 6 in my party so I have room for 4 more(my 6 were included in the total you had) They did say that gratuity is automatically included with parties of 8 or more FYI.

This is making it so very real!

chimera
10-08-2005, 06:11 AM
I have a ressie at TE for 4:40 on Jan 6 for 30 people

zoegirl
10-08-2005, 06:18 AM
Yay!!!! I got 10 people at 4:50! Man! Are we on the ball or what?????

~bree~

keenercam
10-08-2005, 08:32 AM
I got a ressie for 10 people at 4:30. There are only 2 of us (included in the count already), so room for 8 more!

chimera
10-08-2005, 08:59 AM
Woohoo! :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

Thanks for your help, guys!

We now have dinner ressies for 60 people :faint:

I think that sounds like a good number, but I'm gonna go back through the thread and the poll to make sure the numbers match up. I'll let you know if we need anymore callers!

Bree...how many people in your personal group?

I'm bringing a group of 4 or 5 so I'll have room for 25 or 26 people :teeth: They said they probably won't seat us all at the same table, but in the same area. I'm thinking if all of us ressie holders check in as soon as they open and tell them we're technically all together, they could probably make sure to seat the whole mess of us in the same general vicinity :goodvibes

You're right, Tiff...much more real now! :earseek:

ETA: :rotfl: I just noticed my ressie post was #1000!

princessmomma
10-08-2005, 09:44 AM
Oh, man, sorry Mel, I had promised that I would call too. I was up at 6 a.m. to run a 5K race this morning and just checked the boards now.

Do you need me to call for another 10 people just in case?

Colleen

zoegirl
10-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Woohoo! :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

Bree...how many people in your personal group?

I'm bringing a group of 4 or 5 so I'll have room for 25 or 26 people :teeth: They said they probably won't seat us all at the same table, but in the same area. I'm thinking if all of us ressie holders check in as soon as they open and tell them we're technically all together, they could probably make sure to seat the whole mess of us in the same general vicinity :goodvibes

I have about 6 people in my group..possibly 8, but definitely 6....well defintely 4.........aaahhhhhh!! I'll find out for sure, but it won't be 10.

That was clear as mud wasn't it???

~bree~

Lisa loves Pooh
10-08-2005, 11:05 AM
I got an ADR for 10 people at 4:30pm...unknown if I will be adding extra for my party. As it stands now, I only need 4 of those seats.

Now that is dedication--I called on mile 2 of my run this morning at 7:15 am.

For some reason this provided comic relief for my coach and teammates. :)

So how many seats do we have now?

ETA--looks like in the first 20 minutes of opening, we have 60 ressies so far...anybody else able to secure some spots? Looks like we did a group reservation anyway. :rolleyes1 :banana:

TXBelle
10-08-2005, 12:43 PM
I want to confirm my spot. Is there enough room for 2 or should I make my own ADR?

Lisa loves Pooh
10-08-2005, 01:53 PM
I want to confirm my spot. Is there enough room for 2 or should I make my own ADR?

Just got a cancellation--so I will up you to 4.

chimera
10-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Oh, man, sorry Mel, I had promised that I would call too. I was up at 6 a.m. to run a 5K race this morning and just checked the boards now.

Do you need me to call for another 10 people just in case?

Colleen

I think we're okay for now, Colleen. Lisa getting confirmations so we'll see how the final numbers shake out. Thanks for volunteering!

princessmomma
10-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Hey Mel,

LOL !! I just got off the phone and made another ADR for ten people at 4:50 p.m.

So now are good for 80 people!!

I can always cancel once we see how things shake out!

Colleen

chimera
10-08-2005, 02:48 PM
Hey Mel,

LOL !! I just got off the phone and made another ADR for ten people at 4:50 p.m.

So now are good for 80 people!!

I can always cancel once we see how things shake out!

Colleen

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ressies for 80! It's kinda bizarre to me...they wouldn't seat a group of 70, but now they'll essentially be dealing with two groups of 30 and a group of 20. :confused3 I'm just glad it's all working out and we'll be able to meet prior to the races.

Lisa loves Pooh
10-08-2005, 03:03 PM
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ressies for 80! It's kinda bizarre to me...they wouldn't seat a group of 70, but now they'll essentially be dealing with two groups of 30 and a group of 20. :confused3 I'm just glad it's all working out and we'll be able to meet prior to the races.

I am already :rotfl2: at the check-in.

That's going to be comical----Chimera--us ADR makers will have to get there early with sign in sheets---so when they call a group--people will know who their with. :rotfl2: .

Umm....excuse me--can you seat ALL these parties over--THERE!

I don't suppose you want to call and ask about that, do you?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Minnie
10-08-2005, 06:01 PM
Do you still have room for my group of 3?

chimera
10-08-2005, 06:08 PM
Check out page 1, Minnie...you're on the list! I assume this means you're confirming your ressie for 3 ;)

keenercam
10-08-2005, 09:11 PM
Lisa -- Just a reminder that I am confirming for 2 -- Howard and me.
Thanks to you and Mel and everyone else for their efforts on this.
Cam

P.S. Now we just have to make sure everyone brings their ADR confirmation number and those of us with Disney Dining Experience cards will be sure to bring them too. Just two more things to add to the packing list. :teeth: :banana:

chimera
10-08-2005, 09:56 PM
Now we just have to make sure everyone brings their ADR confirmation number and those of us with Disney Dining Experience cards will be sure to bring them too. Just two more things to add to the packing list. :teeth: :banana:

So is it weird if I always have my DDE card with me...just in case? ;)

keenercam
10-08-2005, 09:57 PM
So is it weird if I always have my DDE card with me...just in case? ;)

It woudl only be really weird if you lived in Delaware (or somewhere other than FL!) :teeth:

TiffJ
10-09-2005, 06:39 AM
I'm confirming my 6

monte
10-09-2005, 07:28 AM
Please put me down for 2 people, my niece is joining me. Thank you.

disnutt
10-09-2005, 07:43 AM
I will have to cancel my 3 slots. I've had some changes in my travel group and they have requested another dining option for that night. :guilty:

solotraveler
10-09-2005, 09:49 AM
I will be unable to join the dinner as originally planned, so I will have to cancel my "Party of 1." :guilty: However, since I sounds like you will all be meeting up at 4:00 there, I would be able to make that to at least meet everyone and say Thank You for all the support..... :wave2:

I wish I would be able to stay for the meal, but I have family in town for that day only and want to see Wishes that night :guilty:

Solotraveler :earsboy:

perfectmatch300
10-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Please confirm us for 2 people. DH and I will be there with our DDE card. Mel, DH and I always carry ours, too! Ya just never know when ya might need it! ::yes:: :earseek: :banana:

After all, I have been known to "forget" to take something out for dinner! :rotfl: :maleficen :laughing:

I did try calling WDW-DINE before I saw we already have 90 spots and the CM I spoke to couldn't even get in to the date so I guess we have taken the place over! :cheer2:

littlegreydonkey
10-09-2005, 03:29 PM
I've PM'd Lisa to confirm my two so see you all there. Helen

Lisa loves Pooh
10-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Do you still have room for my group of 3?

You are confirmed...saw you on the list.

I have the DDE card--so I will be set for whomever sits at my table.

:)

princessmomma
10-09-2005, 05:07 PM
Maybe we should make a list of how many DDE cards we have. What discount is it exactly? How many people can dine on one card?

Lisa loves Pooh
10-09-2005, 05:34 PM
Discount is 20% including alchohol and up to 10 people can use it on one card I believe.

I will add that list to the front...I know it is myself and Chimera...who else? (I'll not be lazy and read the thread and check :)).

I hope I can still use it--we bought it when we had passes...but we have not renewed them. The card is good until late spring.

Lisa loves Pooh
10-09-2005, 05:41 PM
I counted 6 DDE cards for 60 people. :)

princessmomma
10-09-2005, 06:03 PM
I counted 6 DDE cards for 60 people. :)

Wow, that is great! 20% :flower:

MelanieC
10-10-2005, 08:25 AM
Hi,
I'm still planning on attending. Its just me!

Tiger Lily 03
10-10-2005, 11:35 AM
I am confirming for our 4. There is a slight chance that may change to 2 however at this time it is slight and we are pressing ahead with arrangements for all of us.

wiskband
10-10-2005, 01:35 PM
Ill be there total of us is 5.
renee

Lisa loves Pooh
10-11-2005, 05:47 PM
bumping

chimera
10-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Anyone else starting to think we may need be able to drop some seats? I'm thinking we give it a few more days, but maybe we should start with cancelling the later times first?

TammyNC
10-12-2005, 07:53 PM
I am here and there will still be 4 of us.

Lisa loves Pooh
10-12-2005, 08:02 PM
Anyone else starting to think we may need be able to drop some seats? I'm thinking we give it a few more days, but maybe we should start with cancelling the later times first?

We are at 67 confirmed plus 1 possible add on for 68.

These are the reservations we have in order:

Aladdins girl booked 4 at 4:30
TiffJ booked 10 at 4:30
Lisa Loves Pooh booked 10 at 4:30
keenercam booked 10 at 4:30
Chimera booked 30 at 4:40
zoegirl booked 10 at 4:50
princess momma booked 10 at 4:50
Aladdinsgirl booked 6 at 4:50

perfectmatch300
10-12-2005, 08:50 PM
Just my 2 cents but I don't think we should rush to cancel anything yet. We may still pick up people and once we give up spots we may not be able to get them back if we find we do need them. We still have plenty of time to release any extra spots we currently have and still give Disney more than ample time to fill them. If last year was any indication I'm sure we will have a great turnout and it will be really motivational to get so many of us together! :cool1:

boolou
10-12-2005, 09:40 PM
Sorry about that. I have been out of pocket for the last few days, darn work. I am still in for 2. Thanks to everyone for handling all this!

zoegirl
10-13-2005, 12:52 PM
Just my 2 cents but I don't think we should rush to cancel anything yet. We may still pick up people and once we give up spots we may not be able to get them back if we find we do need them. We still have plenty of time to release any extra spots we currently have and still give Disney more than ample time to fill them. If last year was any indication I'm sure we will have a great turnout and it will be really motivational to get so many of us together! :cool1:

I agree with Nancy, the closer we get we may see that we need the extra seats. So let's not be too hasty to cancel ressies. Do they get mad at you if you don't show up with the exact number you booked?

Lisa loves Pooh
10-13-2005, 12:56 PM
I agree with Nancy, the closer we get we may see that we need the extra seats. So let's not be too hasty to cancel ressies. Do they get mad at you if you don't show up with the exact number you booked?

I think we were thinking of cancelling as if everyene didn't confirm..we wouldn't have needed 2 or 3 reservations.

HOlding 30 seats....would probably be a little rude if we couldn't fill them.

But we look pretty good right now...I don't mind holding 15 or so.

chimera
10-14-2005, 09:20 AM
Just keepin' the dream alive ;)

Anyone else wanna come hang out with us?

chimera
10-16-2005, 07:42 AM
I can now confirm that my maybe is a definite NO. So there'll just be four of us at dinner!

msblrobs
10-26-2005, 10:15 AM
Can I please, please add DH and myself for dinner? If not, I'll try to make a PS in my name.

Thanks,

Sara
Goofy '06

chimera
10-26-2005, 07:49 PM
Looks like we have plenty of extra seats for you and your DH, Sara. Looking forward to meeting you both!

msblrobs
10-27-2005, 07:22 AM
Thanks Mel :-) Looking forward to meeting all of you also.

crzy4pooh
10-30-2005, 01:11 PM
Are there still seats available? If so, we would love to come and meet everyone! :flower: There will be 5 of us (DH-wfloyd, myself, DS, and my parents). We were waiting to hear my parents' plans before we committed, but we are good to go! Thanks for setting all of this up!!! I can't believe the marathon is almost here!!! :banana:

Lisa loves Pooh
10-30-2005, 04:01 PM
Both Sara and crzy4pooh have been added...we are now up to 76 confirmed.

chimera
10-30-2005, 06:43 PM
Wow...this is sooo cool!

chimera
10-31-2005, 04:17 PM
Anyone else want to join in the fun? Come on over...you can sit by me ;)

mahoney
11-02-2005, 01:33 PM
Do you have room for 2 more? DH and I would love to join you!

Lisa loves Pooh
11-02-2005, 05:57 PM
Plenty of room--I'd add you mahoney.

(2 posts--what have you been up to for 2 years? ;)).

mahoney
11-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Just lurking, mostly, and learning lots! See you guys soon!!!

wfloyd
11-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Lisa,

We also have a DDE card that can be used.

MelRhoads
11-26-2005, 11:46 AM
I'm in!!!! We have the dining plan. Can we use that? I need spots for me, the boy and Phil. Thanks!!

Lisa loves Pooh
11-26-2005, 01:01 PM
Mel--I will add you in :)

Is the boy an over-3?

wiskband
11-28-2005, 08:44 AM
hi, not sure what my status is............to be honest, I havent been on wish for a while now but I do remeber voting and can recall giving an amount in my party. (5). so please count me in if I havent already been counted. thanks
renee

Minnie
11-29-2005, 08:10 AM
Due to injury I will not be able to run the 1/2 marathon this year. I'm listed for 3 but please remove us. I will miss meeting all of you :guilty:

Lisa loves Pooh
12-11-2005, 05:59 PM
Sorry to hear you won't be joining us. Hope your sacrum heals up nicely ;).

I will be adding Frances and Renee and her family to the list. :)

akasleepingbeauty
12-12-2005, 10:25 PM
Could you please add me in? I am traveling with a larger group but they are planning to head to MGM while I come meet the WISHers!!!

So, it is me Rhonda, party of 1, and I DO have a DDE card :)

Thank you!

MickeySP
12-14-2005, 04:36 PM
I would love to meet up with you gus. I am solo on Fri night. The family is heading out for late night.

How do I join in?

chimera
12-14-2005, 04:45 PM
Just show up at Trail's End around 4pm on Jan 6, Lisa. I'm making a big lime green sign so we can all find each other :flower:

Lisa loves Pooh
12-17-2005, 10:28 PM
hello!

no chance to add anyone's name--I should be sleeping as I have an early flight tomorrow!

My pasta party with my team is at 6:30pm (non-WISH event...this is LLS Team in Training).

So I will be able to dine quicly with my wish friends and then must scat. Not sure exactly how I'm getting to my pasta party. I anticipate not staying any later than 5:30pm so that I may somehow make it in time.

Tiger Lily 03
12-21-2005, 11:44 AM
I can't wait! It will be fun!

Susan--Ontario
12-21-2005, 03:31 PM
You guys have an awesome time and don't forget to do the WISH cheer really, really loudly so that I can hear you all the way up here. :wave2:

chimera
12-29-2005, 06:18 PM
Last call! Anyone else like to join us?

We're planning to show up around 4pm at Trail's End for Meet N Greet, then start eating on our dinner ressies at 4:30pm. There's still some seats available!