PDA

View Full Version : Where's Tyler, Chip n' Dale Express?

mitros
05-16-2005, 06:18 PM
OK, so I haven't been around the transportation board for a while, but I was just wondering what has become of Tyler? I saw a single post by him on the theme parks tips board, but he said he wasn't driving any more. You still around Tyler? anybody know what happened to him?

dudspizza
05-16-2005, 06:33 PM
OK, so I haven't been around the transportation board for a while, but I was just wondering what has become of Tyler? I saw a single post by him on the theme parks tips board, but he said he wasn't driving any more. You still around Tyler? anybody know what happened to him?

He mentioned a week or two ago that it was going to be harder to find him around WDW, but he did not elaborate. I would love to say hi if I ever ran in to him there....

duds

safetymom
05-16-2005, 07:32 PM
He is here quite a bit and last I heard he was still driving a bus. Hopefully he got a new great position at WDW.

Lewisc
05-16-2005, 07:36 PM
I thought Tyler posted his new job. He's on the GF Concierge staff.

safetymom
05-16-2005, 07:38 PM
That's great. Congratulations Tyler!!!! You will be a great CM at the GF.

disney4me4ever
05-16-2005, 08:03 PM
I thought Tyler posted his new job. He's on the GF Concierge staff.

Congratulations Tyler! What an awesome job! :cool1:

Nancy :earsgirl:

mitros
05-17-2005, 09:14 AM
Wow, I know Disney moves CMs around to different positions, but going from a bus driver to the concierge staff at the GF seems like a huge change. Wonder how he's adapting.

safetymom
05-17-2005, 09:17 AM
CM's can bid for any job at WDW. I am sure he is going to be a great CM at GF.

Lewisc
05-17-2005, 09:45 AM
Wow, I know Disney moves CMs around to different positions, but going from a bus driver to the concierge staff at the GF seems like a huge change. Wonder how he's adapting.

Tyler was on the opening team at Pop Century. He had to "bid", apply and interview, for the new position.

Tyler often said to only accept transportation information for CM's who wear the purple pants. I think we'll have to make an exception for him.

wdwgoofeeee
05-18-2005, 05:13 AM
Great point Lewisc!!!!
Even if he is no longer wearing the purple pants I'm sure we all agree there is no one else we trust with transportation issues.
Good luck on your new position Tyler!!!!!
Thanks for all your help!!!!
:flower:

Kimberle
05-18-2005, 08:15 AM
I didn't know about Tylers new job! Congrat's Tyler!! :sunny:

gigi1313
05-18-2005, 11:52 AM
WOW! that's great news if it's true! i hope tyler stops by to let us know for sure!! and of course, if it is true (which i sincerely hope if it's what he wants), not only do i wish him the best of luck, but now i want to stay GFC! LOL!

tyler was a wealth of information when i was planning my pop century stay... i can only imagine how wonderful he'll be for the concierge guests! WTG! :cool1: