PDA

View Full Version : What did you pay??

bytheblood
05-14-2005, 10:26 PM
For a Tiffany Town Car Limo? I am just curious how their rates are. :moped:

momsgoofy
05-14-2005, 10:39 PM
Just booked a Tiffany Town car for our next trip in June....chickened out of DME cause I don't want to start off worrying about transportation...they quoted me a price of $95 round trip MCO - OKW, with the coupon in my Passporter I will save $8, so that means $88 excluding tip for the drivers. We will also have a free 20 minutes grocery stop on the way to OKW.

Hope this helps! Oh, when I checked the other services I'd seen here and other unofficial Disney sites, Happy Limo, ***********, Magical Transportation, etc. they all seemed to come back with about the same price.

Good luck!

bytheblood
05-14-2005, 10:40 PM
Just booked a Tiffany Town car for our next trip in June....chickened out of DME cause I don't want to start off worrying about transportation...they quoted me a price of $95 round trip MCO - OKW, with the coupon in my Passporter I will save $8, so that means $88 excluding tip for the drivers. We will also have a free 20 minutes grocery stop on the way to OKW.

Hope this helps! Oh, when I checked the other services I'd seen here and other unofficial Disney sites, Happy Limo, ***********, Magical Transportation, etc. they all seemed to come back with about the same price.

Good luck!

WOW - that is for a LIMO? Happy Limo charges $180.

paults
05-15-2005, 10:27 AM
WOW - that is for a LIMO? Happy Limo charges $180

I think the $95 is for a town car not a limo

bytheblood
05-15-2005, 01:28 PM
I think the $95 is for a town car not a limo

That is what I was thinking, too. Had to be.

momsgoofy
05-15-2005, 01:52 PM
Oops! Sorry for the confusion...had been a long day.

Yep, that price was for the towncar..there are only 3 of us so it will do just fine!

Sorry again for the confusion!

disneyag
05-15-2005, 02:41 PM
Their limo cost for May 2005 was $110 for a one-way trip from MCO to AKL.