PDA

View Full Version : Dme Tags Just Arrived!

CaseyJr
05-14-2005, 10:34 AM
FED EX just left them! Everything is looking good -- names, dates, flight #'s (arrival & departure) are all correct!

This is the funny part: our stay is split into 2 reservations (we're staying 11-nites, and they could only do a 10-nite max, so we're 10-nites + 1-nite....), so we have 2 sets of ME tags (they gave us a set for our 1 extra nite!).

Are the tags color-coded by resorts? Ours are yellow with a GREEN (but not lime green) MICKEY head that says "AK."

CaseyJr
05-14-2005, 10:40 AM
Sorry! When you "edit" is there any way to DELETE your note????

timandlesley
05-14-2005, 02:10 PM
FED EX just left them! Everything is looking good -- names, dates, flight #'s (arrival & departure) are all correct!

This is the funny part: our stay is split into 2 reservations (we're staying 11-nites, and they could only do a 10-nite max, so we're 10-nites + 1-nite....), so we have 2 sets of ME tags (they gave us a set for our 1 extra nite!).

Are the tags color-coded by resorts? Ours are yellow with a GREEN (but not lime green) MICKEY head that says "AK."

That's great, glad you've got them. May I ask when you leave? Just trying to see how far (or little) in advance people are getting them. Thanks!

Lesley

mar915
05-14-2005, 04:00 PM
They leave in 10 days per there ticker..so that would be May 24.

bsmandi
05-14-2005, 04:06 PM
We just got ours too! We leave this Thursday (May 19) so I was getting a little worried! Everything was correct and also got the certificate for a free pin! :banana: :banana: :banana: