PDA

View Full Version : booked online w/delta...

arkansas mom
05-14-2005, 01:03 AM
I booked online and printed my "passenger receipt and itinerary". When I booked I selected seats for each leg of the trip. My question is, what do I actually bring to the airport? Do I just need a printout of my receipt? Do I need to do the online check-in 24 hours in advance? What about boarding passes? What about the return trip? I guess I'm just thinking of the olden days when I had paper tickets. Could someone walk me through this? It will just be me and my 9yo, so I don't want any extra anxiety!

safetymom
05-14-2005, 04:51 AM
You don't need to check in online but that way you can print out your boarding pass at home. If you want to check in at the airport it's a good idea to have a copy of your itinerary and the receipt you received when you bought the ticket. They won't usually ask for it at the airport. You just need a drivers license or other form of photo ID to check in.

You don't need any ID for your daughter. Once you use e tickets you won't ever want to go back to paper tickets. If you lost your paper tickets it was very hard to get them replaced, it's not a problem with e tickets.