PDA

View Full Version : Diesel Fuel Stations in WD

duckdeau
05-13-2005, 02:11 PM
Does anyboby know if these stations sell diesel ? :confused3

Walt Disney World Gas Stations

HESS - Pleasure Island
Hours:Open 24 hours
Self-serve gas, convenience store, gift shop.
HESS - Disney-MGM Studios/Boardwalk
Hours:Open 24 hours
Self-serve gas, car wash, convenience store, gift shop.

HESS - Magic Kingdom - World Drive
Hours: Gas Islands - 7am to 2 hours after MK closing, daily
Self-service gas islands and a convenience store.

slimplaw
05-13-2005, 02:29 PM
I'm not sure about the Hess. I have bought diesel at a Texaco(probably Shell now) near Crossroads just around the corner from DTD. We're going to WDW next week. I'll look if we pass by these 2 stations and let you know.

duckdeau
05-13-2005, 05:05 PM
I'm not sure about the Hess. I have bought diesel at a Texaco(probably Shell now) near Crossroads just around the corner from DTD. We're going to WDW next week. I'll look if we pass by these 2 stations and let you know.

slimplaw, we are also going on the 22nd - 31st, staying at Fort Wilderness Campground, we will be pulling a fifth wheel, have a safe trip !!

manning
05-13-2005, 06:17 PM
According to the Hess web site it looks like Hess sells diesel at the car care center at the main gate. That would be the first station built when WDW was built in 1971 and where Alamo rents cars. The address is 1000 West Car Care Dr. Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Check http://www.hess.com/storelocator/storelocator.aspx

select state (florida) and city (lake buena vista.). Or select zipcode 32830.
Also select diesel.

Also it looks like Hess may also sell deisel at the station on US 192.

DebbieB
05-14-2005, 12:33 AM

I just returned from WDW. One thing I noticed - gas was going for $2.42 on 535 near Crossroads (can't remember the station name, might be Shell). The Hess near the Boardwalk was $2.11. Further down on 535 near 192 it was around $2.11. So they are really price gouging near Crossroads.

manning
05-14-2005, 02:44 AM
I just returned from WDW. One thing I noticed - gas was going for $2.42 on 535 near Crossroads (can't remember the station name, might be Shell). The Hess near the Boardwalk was $2.11. Further down on 535 near 192 it was around $2.11. So they are really price gouging near Crossroads.

The prices at the Cross roads have always been way high!!

hobogary
05-14-2005, 04:40 PM
I have bought Diesal at the car care center, and price wasn't as high as expected.