PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express/Wildnerness Lodge

disneyobessed
05-13-2005, 10:53 AM
Has only used the ME that has stayed at the WL? if so how many stops does it take before you reach the WL????????????? We are going in AUg. hopefully by the they will have this new service running smoothly.

newholidayx2
05-14-2005, 07:23 AM
DS & I are also planning on taking ME to Wilderness Lodge in Aug. Im hoping all the kinks are worked out by then too.
What day are you flying? I see youre from Boston area?

timandlesley
05-14-2005, 07:49 AM
We are leaving for WL and will be taking the ME in 21 days too and I would love to hear a ME report for someone who went to WL as well.

Lesley

mickeyluv
05-14-2005, 02:36 PM
We will be staying at the WL for our vacation May20th-May 25th. We are using DME! We haven't gotten our ME tags yet either, but I'm not worried. I have read alot of reports where other people didn't have their tags and everything worked out just fine! I'll report when we get back to let you all know how it went! I'm trying to think positive about the whole ME trip, but it if doesn't go well, I'm not going to let it ruin our vacation. We've been waiting a long time for this one!!!! :flower:

cdrn1
05-14-2005, 03:02 PM
I Just got back from WL last night and used ME both ways. On our trip to the WL we got there much faster than I expected. We landed about 11:45 and got to WL around 1-1:15. We were the first resort to be dropped off. Our room was ready and we checked in and went exploring. Our bags didn't reach our room until after 7 but we expected that so no big deal. When we came home last night we had a 7pm flight and left WL at 4:05. There were already some people on the bus so we weren't the first picked up. We then went to Poly. We got to our gate about 45 minutes before boarding. Everything went pretty smoothly and we were happy with the service.

disneyobessed
05-14-2005, 03:54 PM
DS & I are also planning on taking ME to Wilderness Lodge in Aug. Im hoping all the kinks are worked out by then too.
What day are you flying? I see youre from Boston area?

we are heading down on the 12th from harford. We are also from central ma. ! webster to be exact. and you? where are you flying from? boston hartford and provi. are all = distance from us but we chose a 7am direct flight from hartford at a good rate of 170 pp delta song. cant wait. its our first trio to WL. stayed at the POP last year and i know i wont even be able to compare the two. CANT WAIT> 3 more months! just booked our PS at Chef Micky today for the 12th. mickys bbq for the 16th.