PDA

View Full Version : Mears take you and another company takes your bags

yomecage
05-12-2005, 12:29 AM
Why did Disney, who by the way is awesome align themsevles with mears. I have used them before and THEY SUCK!!!! :rotfl2:

I was a witness to some sleeze bag driver that mears put im my bus while I was riding the ME.... I was disappointed with this. I was confused with this because I thought disney was capable of taking care of their own..

By the way never Fly into Orlando on thurs and use the ME.. This is Disney Cruise line day.. I found out the hard way... OUCH :earseek: LONG LINES :crazy:

safetymom
05-12-2005, 06:25 AM
Ah a new troll.

bytheblood
05-12-2005, 08:42 AM
I always go to Disney on a Thursday and have even done the cruise - no issues here. Has always been smooth.

By the way, I thought Mears was great. Never had an issue.

debster812
05-12-2005, 09:12 AM
I was a witness to some sleeze bag driver that mears put im my bus while I was riding the ME.... I was disappointed with this. I was confused with this because I thought disney was capable of taking care of their own..

I've read this three times, and I STILL don't know what it means.....

We knew that Mears had been contracted to drive the new ME busses. We also knew that another company (BAGS, Inc if I am not mistaken) had been contracted to handle the luggage, and this is their entire business.

Still witholding judgement until we have a bigger sample set that a week's worth of ME, and more posters reporting back that may have actually used ME, and are not just disgruntled taxi and towncar owners and associates.