PDA

View Full Version : First time visitor questions???

somcgregor
05-04-2005, 07:57 PM
Hi I have a few questions about my stay at the Contempory, can you please help me.

This is our first visit to WDW we are staying at the Contempory, and are looking forward to it. I have read some stores about Mousekeeping and other issues. I was wondering if anyone could give me some Mousekeeping hints about there stay at the Contempory.

ALso we are planning on taking our camera with us, not sure what to do with it when we are on the rides, can you help me out with any suggestions. Any hints and tid bits you can pass along will be appericated.

The other question I had is what do I expect in the way of hurricanes during my visit we are going the last week of September.
Thank you

kandmwedding
05-04-2005, 08:12 PM
The only thing I can answer is your camera question. Most rides are not that mobile. Well, they move, but to the point that holding your camera in your hand will be a problem. You will want to put the camera in a bag for some rides though (RnR, ToT, M:S, TT, Space Mtn, Splash Mtn, etc). You can just put the bag in your lap or at your feet during the ride.

safetymom
05-04-2005, 08:31 PM
Last year was an active hurricane season. So who knows what will happen this year.