PDA

View Full Version : I think I've set the record

katypop
05-04-2005, 06:33 PM
I think I've set the record for receiving the most confirmations for my reservations. I received my original ones for the two resorts I will be staying at this month, then new ones when I called to get my AP rate, then I got two more when I added a friend to my ressie and signed up for ME. Last week I got two for each resort????No idea why, info is the same :confused3 Then I received three on Monday and today I got SEVEN :earseek:

They are dated Apr21,22,23 and 24??? They are all the same, no change and it is for the room only so I don't even owe any more money until I check in. What's going on? Anyone else having this happening? I leave on Monday :teeth:

Kathe

mcbj
05-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Did you book your air through Disney? I too have gotten multiple confirmations, I think I am up to about 15 and our trip is not until December. When reviewing my most recent "set" I noticed a slight change the flight times. You might want to check that. :confused3

katypop
05-04-2005, 06:52 PM
mcbj - No, this is a room only reservation. I did book ME and I have not received my tags yet, and probably won't :sad2: I did call the ME number to ask about my tags, but can't imagine why that would cause so many :crazy:
Kathe

bavaria
05-04-2005, 07:49 PM
I receive a confirmation every 2-3 days for my recent stay at OKW - which was only two nights cash, the rest on points! (changed from POR to OKW for the cash nights). It makes me chuckle, as I am already on to planning the next 3 trips. Of course, the confrimations arrived well after I arrived home....

Waiting for the day that Disney moves into this century and sends out email confirmations!!!

:)

katypop
05-04-2005, 08:11 PM
bavaria :rotfl:
I also received a disney envelope marked with magical express on it and got excited thinking it was info for this trip...only to find it was a letter to let me know all about ME so I could book it for my Oct trip LOL Oh well, maybe I'll actually get tags for that trip :rolleyes:
On a happier note, I received my DDE card today :goodvibes It took almost two months but I got it in time for my trip :cool1:

Kathe

bavaria
05-04-2005, 08:16 PM
YEAH on your DDE card! Still don't have mine, so I'll need to dig out that old letter I used in April for my discount.

I often wonder what my mailman thinks about me, getting all that WDW mail every week!!!

katypop
05-04-2005, 08:29 PM
When did you order your card Bavaria? Hopefully you'll get it soon. It has a picture of a glass of wine on it...my dd saw it and said "OMG I can't believe you got a booze discount card " :rolleyes: I explained it was for food, but of course I can't say I won't add a glass of wine or two with dinners, just to make sure I get my money's worth on the card of course :teeth:

I wondered what the mailman thought too, especially when he left 7 envelopes today LOL

bavaria
05-05-2005, 01:37 PM
So.... guess what I got in the mail today?!

Besides two DVDs from extinctattractions.com...

TWO confirmations from WDW!

I haven't opened them yet, but I would hope that they are for my future visits. And I actually have to change one of them today, which should generate a few more confirmations for me!!!!

katypop
05-05-2005, 04:18 PM
LOL Bavaria :p Are you trying to break my record :rolleyes:
When I started to read your last post I thought you were going to say you received your DDE card too. Oh well, something to look forward to.
It seems you and I are the only ones getting all the disney mail :confused3

Kathe

bavaria
05-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Last week I also got my planning DVD, and my DVC info is sitting in my other mailbox!!!

Now, if I could just get the mouse to email me pin codes or even AP rates I'd be happy!!!!

DVCconvert
05-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Last week I also got my planning DVD, and my DVC info is sitting in my other mailbox!!!

A simple visitor to WDW is magically transformed into a DDE/DVC owning minion of THE mouse!!!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: :rotfl2: pirate: :earboy2: ;)

priceless.
:teeth: ;)

katypop
05-05-2005, 10:00 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: