PDA

View Full Version : BC - Garden View - what is it like ?

pooh2001
05-04-2005, 02:41 PM
Have you ever stayed at the BC in a Garden View room ?
What was your view ?

I did ask for non-smoking and a balcony.
Maybe I should have added a day bed - but I assume the rooms have them.

Exp626
05-04-2005, 02:53 PM
We stayed in a Garden View non-smoking room at the BC last Christmas and we had a top floor room with a dormer type balcony, but did not have a day bed.

We originally requested a Garden View lake side non-smoking room. We didn't want to have a room over looking the entrance drive way.

luvmarypoppins
05-04-2005, 03:14 PM
Our ground floor garden view once was right near the laundry facilities. While it was a close walk to epcot the view was a little courtyard type thing, actually we looked up at all the other buildings. Kind of claustraphobic, but good when there was a storm because the ds couldnt see that much to get frightened.

TammiMcMan
05-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Maybe I should have added a day bed - but I assume the rooms have them. Thanks :)No, not all rooms come with a daybed. Unless you have the maximum occupancy booked (5 guests over the age of 3) you may not get one.

Candy
05-04-2005, 05:03 PM
We was at the BC last year.our room was on the 4 floor it had a full balcony and you could see the epcot fireworks over the trees.our room did not have a day bed.because i have a ds 12 and dd14 i just requested a camp bed when i checked in and one was put in our roon straight away.

susy
05-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Our view was of a gravel roof.