PDA

View Full Version : If at first you don't succeed...CRO

dizagain
05-04-2005, 02:54 PM
Hey! Just a reminder that sometimes you gotta keep trying with CRO until you get what you need!!! Don't give up!

Just made flight arrangements yesterday for a reservation at WDW I've had since December ( I know, I know, we did it wrong...had to wait for the cash!). Anyway, the trip is in three weeks and we found we had to add an extra night to accomodate the flight home. I called CRO and was told by a guy that THE ENTIRE WDW WORLD RESORT was booked on that day...June 2nd. I politely said that I thought that improbable and asked him to check again...same answer. I hung up and immediately tried again.

The new wonderful CM at first said the same thing he did but she had sense enough to know that was highly unlikely and looked into it - the computer was trying to book my WHOLE trip, not one night!! She got it switched and we are able to stay in our same room the additional night. When I asked if I could keep my email discount code she worked and worked to make sure I could....in fact, we had a nice laugh because I'm using the infamous BEG email code that went out last winter that people kept trying to use without a pin. She definitely remembered that one!

Anyway, a big thank you to my helpful CM and all those who know their stuff inside and out and provide such wonderful service!!! Three more weeks, Mickey! :cheer2:

shellybaxter
05-04-2005, 03:32 PM
I still can't believe the irony of a code called BEG - or beg. People are always begging for codes - LOL

shelly

Catrin
05-04-2005, 07:05 PM
;) Will they make you show the email???

dizagain
05-04-2005, 11:08 PM
;) Will they make you show the email???

Ha! Doubt it from what I've heard, but you'd better believe I'll have it with me!! It's like gold for us! :cool1: