PDA

View Full Version : Week between Xmas and New Years...when to book

DISCrazy
05-04-2005, 11:40 AM
OK call me crazy. We are going at the end of Oct till the first week of Nov. Now I want to go for the week inbetween xmas and New Years. I tried this last year and waited to long to decide and all the values where gone...that is all the budget will allow.

If we want to do that this year when do you suggest we book???

Also does anyone have the 1-800 for Disney reservations, I want to get a quote but am at work so have to use a 1-800 #.

Thank you

robinb
05-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Welcome to the DIS!

I would book right away for the week between Christmas and New Years. I go that time every year and it is very busy and even at Holiday pricing the resorts will fill up. It's unlikely there will be any discount codes for that time, so there is really no advantage to waiting. If you book now you can get the Value resort of your choice since they are all available. I personally like Pop Century the best.

ETA: You can get a quote on www.disney.com :).

ETA2: With 2 trips in a couple months you may want to look into getting an Annual Pass ;).

DISCrazy
05-04-2005, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the info. How do I fiind out how much AP's are??

I also considered getting a 10MYW tickets with no expiry. But curious on how much AP's are.

ILoveWDW2003
05-04-2005, 01:21 PM
Adult AP's cost $420 and change.

Book NOW!

Danauk
05-04-2005, 02:33 PM
I agree with booking now. We will be there the same week (staying at the BCV) and we booked our trip in February when the 11 month DVC window opened. We have tours etc booked already as we know it will be really busy that week.