PDA

View Full Version : ? For those who have stayed at CSR in a water view room...

disneygirl1977k
05-04-2005, 08:16 AM
Good morning guys,
Just wondering about anyone who has stayed at CSR in a waterview room....We have booked our trip for Aug.27-Sept.4th and we opted for the preferred/water view room and I was just wondering from anyone who has stayed here which building you liked and which one maybe I could request to stay in??? Any advice would be great, I really like how the Casitas look, but I was just wanting some advice from anyone who has stayed there....thanks guys.
Kristy

MNT568
05-04-2005, 08:29 AM
We had a room in Casitas 1 on the 4th floor. It was great. Nice view of the lake and very close to the main building. Beautiful fountains. I would recommend it.

halfway there
05-04-2005, 09:27 AM
We stayed in Cabanas 9B which is the very first bldg by the lobby and all that. There are water views on both sides due to a small pond between that bldg and the parking lot. Althought they originally put us on that parking lot side I asked specifically to face the inside lake view with all the hammocks and the bridge to the Dig Site pool. The other side is technically a water view as well and very quiet if you like that but I wanted a straight shot to the pool. It was a great location being so close to the front bus stop, the lobby, restaurants, arcade and shops. The Cabanas bldgs are only two stories whereas I think the Casitas may have 3 or 4 floors in some of the bldgs.
Enjoy your stay, it is a beautiful resort!

DisneyJen0504
05-04-2005, 10:46 AM
We had a King room in Casitas 4, 3rd floor. We had a perfect view of the lake right from our window. However-we noticed that we were the only room that could see anything from the window. All the other rooms on our floor atleast, would be obstructed by a pillar, tree, etc so they would have to be outside to see the view. Dont know if this would bother you. It doesnt matter to us-we didnt pay for the water view, it was an upgrade. :)

Buzz2001
05-04-2005, 10:49 AM
Casita 3 (lakeside), casita 4 (lakeside, not pool side) and casita 5. What I liked about casita 5 was if you get a room facing the courtyard and lake, you get a fountain view and a lake view. Casita 5 is the farthest from El Centro but with the new shuttle service, that is no longer an issue. Check out the new pics on my website below.