PDA

View Full Version : Question about buying tickets at front desk of hotel

lucky978
05-03-2005, 01:49 PM
Hello there! We're going down for a quick visit 5/29 - 6/2. :banana:

I have some tickets left over from previous visits. Unfortunately, I don't know how many days are remaining on any of them. Since this is a short say and we're only planning 3 days in the parks, I'd like to wait to see what's left on them before purchasing any more tickets. My question is this: can the front desk of the hotel check these tickets for me to let me know what is left? That way I can then purchase my new tickets right there.

I wish we could call them and read the number on the back of the ticket to someone so they could check the balance. :rolleyes:

ashley081500
05-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Hello there! We're going down for a quick visit 5/29 - 6/2. :banana:

I have some tickets left over from previous visits. Unfortunately, I don't know how many days are remaining on any of them. Since this is a short say and we're only planning 3 days in the parks, I'd like to wait to see what's left on them before purchasing any more tickets. My question is this: can the front desk of the hotel check these tickets for me to let me know what is left? That way I can then purchase my new tickets right there.

I wish we could call them and read the number on the back of the ticket to someone so they could check the balance. :rolleyes:

I am in the same boat. Any help would be appreciated. We leave on Friday.

TartanFan
05-03-2005, 04:15 PM
You can take your tickets to Guest Services at any WDW resort and they'll scan them and tell you what's left. I think the reason you can't call is because they have to run the tickets through a scanner to read the encoding. We had some 1 day tkts we used at Epcot on the day they closed at 1.00m in Aug coz Hurricane Charley woz on it way. We went back in Oct and I also had a couple of other tkts which had "stuff" left on them so I went to GS. The CM did'nt know about the "rain check" on the Hurricane tkts but when he swiped them they showed as "non use" so DD and I got another park day!

Just a little defense for GS and tkt media! Takes 10mins to check but saves $$$$$!!