PDA

View Full Version : Questions on the POFQ rooms

NJDisneymom
05-03-2005, 12:45 PM
I am packing and have a handful of questions I'm hoping someone can answer.

Do the rooms have irons and hair dryers?? I have read there are coffee makers in the rooms, does anyone know what size filters they take? Do they give you more than one a day? Should we bring our own coffee??

edcrbnsoul
05-03-2005, 01:24 PM
They have hairdryers, Irons and ironing boards.
They do provide coffee its prepackaged in filters and isnt very good we brought down our own coffee,filters and purchased cream down there.

I cant remember what type of filters they used Im pretty sure they were the small basket types, if not Im sure someone will give you the correct info.

Here is a link for POFQ FAQ the info may be in there.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=530340&page=1&pp=15

northwds
05-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Stayed at POFQ in early December and loved it. The coffee makers are small 4 cupers. I packed 4 cup basket type coffee filters and my French Vanilla Decaf Coffee.....made for great mornings. We are going next week and I am bringing enough filters and coffee for our stay......just makes it easier. Can't wait......Watch out Mouse, it is going to be my birthday next week.....

NJDisneymom
05-03-2005, 03:47 PM
thanks so much, I will pick up some 4 cup basket filters tonight and some of DH's regular coffee. My parents drink quite a bit of coffee too so I'm sure they will be pleased when they see I brought a whole can, LOL!