PDA

View Full Version : Pop Question

kandeebunny
05-03-2005, 09:53 AM
I know there is a w hole thread on Pop, but I am on dial-up and the page loads are taking me forever, it took me about 10minutes for 5 pages to load. So I'm hoping someone can help me out.

We are staying at Pop in 2 days (yay!!!) but we read that after a certain amount of time in the room with no activity the AC shuts off. This is a huge concern for us as my mom and I both have asthma and when we come in to a room/car anything that has had no air circulation for awhile it triggers it. Is there a way to override this?

Thanks everyone!

spiceycat
05-03-2005, 10:01 AM
I have allergies and my mother had asthma - the place was so cold for her that I had to turn the thermat off several times.

I don't think you will have problems.

kandeebunny
05-03-2005, 10:10 AM
Thank you so much!!! I'm not so worried about cold or even heat, I just don't do well in stagnant air!

gigi1313
05-03-2005, 10:34 AM
i don't believe it ever turned off... our room was always like a fridge when we came in after a long hot day at the parks... there's no way it would have been that cool (in august!) if it had shut down... enjoy!

Piglet
05-03-2005, 10:51 AM
We stayed at POP last November and I never remember the AC shutting off. It was always cool in our room and stayed at whatever we set it at.

Melinda

mrFDNY
05-03-2005, 12:38 PM
stayed at pop twice never had a/c shut off but a cm told us if it did happen to but a cheap ballon and tie it to chair in front of ac control switch its motion sensor same level as switch this should help have a great time