PDA

View Full Version : CSR Website...lots of new photos!

Buzz2001
05-03-2005, 09:25 AM
I've added 65 new photos so far and have more to add hopefully by tomorrow. Enjoy!

grumpyandbashful
05-03-2005, 09:48 AM
My DH and DS are going to WDW in July and hope to stay at CSR (we've been before). Waiting for those pesky AP rates to come out.....

Buzz2001
05-03-2005, 09:49 AM
My DH and DS are going to WDW in July and hope to stay at CSR (we've been before). Waiting for those pesky AP rates to come out.....Good luck. Hope you get one!

charlottebetty
05-03-2005, 09:53 AM
I've added 65 new photos so far and have more to add hopefully by tomorrow. Enjoy!
Thanks enjoying looking at them. 98 days to go. :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

jpeltier
05-03-2005, 10:10 AM
Dear Mario,
Once again you've come through! Your pictures are great!! We are going June 1-6 and will be first timers at CSR.The resort really should pay you a commission.
Thanks again for taking time out of your vacation to share both your comments and your pictures.

Julie

Buzz2001
05-03-2005, 03:31 PM
Dear Mario,
Once again you've come through! Your pictures are great!! We are going June 1-6 and will be first timers at CSR.The resort really should pay you a commission.
Thanks again for taking time out of your vacation to share both your comments and your pictures.

JulieThanks for the feedback!

klj27
05-03-2005, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the new pictures! I am even more excited for our upcoming trip. How strange it must feel to think of how many stranger's vacations you have influenced.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

jimmiej
05-03-2005, 05:16 PM
OK, now you've gone & done it! Adding a return to CSR to my list of possibilities for next trip... Thanks a lot! :goodvibes

Buzz2001
05-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Thanks for the new pictures! I am even more excited for our upcoming trip. How strange it must feel to think of how many stranger's vacations you have influenced.I get nervous to think I influence anyone. I don't want someone's vacation hanging over my head if they end up not enjoying CSR. I just like to think of the site as a resource for guests to make an informed decision. I really think Disney should provide this type of site for each resort so guests can really learn about the location they are about to spend lots of money on. This is just my little donation.

Buzz2001
05-03-2005, 06:21 PM
OK, now you've gone & done it! Adding a return to CSR to my list of possibilities for next trip... Thanks a lot! :goodvibesGo for it!

klj27
05-03-2005, 06:58 PM
I get nervous to think I influence anyone. I don't want someone's vacation hanging over my head if they end up not enjoying CSR. I just like to think of the site as a resource for guests to make an informed decision. I really think Disney should provide this type of site for each resort so guests can really learn about the location they are about to spend lots of money on. This is just my little donation.

I agree that Disney should have better information and pictures on their website. I wish they would stop trying to make things so showy and would just give me a lot of pictures and written text.

Maureenmouse
05-03-2005, 07:23 PM
Great pictures. Thanks for the new info. I can't wait to go. 27 more days :cool1: My DDs are so excited about the Dig site and playground.

manticore
05-03-2005, 08:15 PM
I get nervous to think I influence anyone. I don't want someone's vacation hanging over my head if they end up not enjoying CSR. I just like to think of the site as a resource for guests to make an informed decision. I really think Disney should provide this type of site for each resort so guests can really learn about the location they are about to spend lots of money on. This is just my little donation.

Great new pictures!!
When we went to CSR in 2002 your site was great help for us in deciding where to stay. Certainly would not have held anything against you. We found your site is a great resource for those trying to decide on which moderate to stay. BTW though we haven't been back yet, we did absolutely love it. It was everything we expected after reading and then looking at your site. I wanted to go back this trip, but I lost out, POR this year CSR next stay. Thanks for a great site. :wave2:

Lilolvr
05-04-2005, 05:00 AM
Great new pics Buzz! Thanks

gopack
05-04-2005, 05:47 AM
Thanks for your terrific website!

Badllamamama
05-04-2005, 07:06 AM
Thanks Buzz! The site rocks!

tammy
05-04-2005, 07:49 AM
Great pictures. I think I will stay there in August. Thanks for sharing.

halfway there
05-04-2005, 09:49 AM
I agree they should have a website like yours for every resort on property. No time to do them all ********? Just kidding!

What did you ever find out about the new maps? We were there last weekend and got our request for Ranchos 6B based on the old numbers as usual so I wonder what's up? Are they just trying to confuse us more? :confused3

Buzz2001
05-04-2005, 10:06 AM
I agree they should have a website like yours for every resort on property. No time to do them all ********? Just kidding!

What did you ever find out about the new maps? We were there last weekend and got our request for Ranchos 6B based on the old numbers as usual so I wonder what's up? Are they just trying to confuse us more? :confused3I asked a few CM's at guest services about the new maps and they thought I was crazy. They all told me that CSR is still using the same old numbers since day 1.

Buzz2001
05-04-2005, 10:06 AM
Again, thanks for all the feedback! I just posted 23 more new photos today. Enjoy!!

KevinFSU
05-04-2005, 10:22 AM
Thanks Buzz.... Less than 2 months to go....... :banana:

dolphin01
05-04-2005, 02:50 PM
Awesome pics buzz! Thanks for sharing.

Loves2Travel
05-04-2005, 03:19 PM
I believe there is another site about the Yacht and Beach club... i think it is www.yachtand beach.com Do you make that one buzz?

tubachick
05-04-2005, 03:25 PM
Great link -- thanks for sharing

Keokagal
05-04-2005, 04:48 PM
I hope grumpyandbashful got their AP rate today. I did!!!!! $99 buckaroos, :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: .

tracy76
05-04-2005, 05:18 PM
Thanks so much for the info and breathe taking photos!! This will be our first disney resort stay and I've chosen CSR! Just seeing your pictures reassumes me I made the right chose. :cheer2:

Although, I still have a few questions. I feel confident in chosing CSR.
How does the bus to the parks work?
What's the best room to stay in to have a room view of the HUGE pool?

Still modifing my reservations on a weekly basis!! ;)

Thanks for any info...Tracy

studentmom
05-04-2005, 05:32 PM
Thanks Buzz
I'm really hoping we get to stay at CS next year for our very first trip to WDW!! :Pinkbounc

Buzz2001
05-04-2005, 05:40 PM
How does the bus to the parks work?CSR has 4 bus stops. Park buses go in this order, bus 2, 3, 4 and then bus stop 1. DtD and exit buses go to bus stop 1, 2, 3 and then bus stop 4.

CSR does not share buses with any resort. Normally just a 10-15 minute wait.

At the parks...CSR uses these stops
MGM - bus stop 1
AK - bus stop 8
Epcot - bus stop 7
MK - bus stop 10

What's the best room to stay in to have a room view of the HUGE pool?no CSR room has a view of the Dig Site pool. Some can see the Temple but that is it because it is completely surround by vegetation. Cabana 8a is the closest to the Dig Site. Some rooms only being steps away.

tracy76
05-04-2005, 07:13 PM
Thanks Buzz!! I'm trying to learn all I can before the trip so that I'm prepared, if that's possible :crazy: I think I need to check into more on how this bus thing works. Seems a little confusing but just could be me... :rotfl:

Just want to get as close as possible to the Dig site pool, I'm sure my DD 5 and 2 will want to stay there all day!! Thanks again, I appreciate all the info.

Tracy

Buzz2001
05-04-2005, 07:41 PM
Thanks Buzz!! I'm trying to learn all I can before the trip so that I'm prepared, if that's possible :crazy: I think I need to check into more on how this bus thing works. Seems a little confusing but just could be me... :rotfl:

Just want to get as close as possible to the Dig site pool, I'm sure my DD 5 and 2 will want to stay there all day!! Thanks again, I appreciate all the info.

TracyThe bus thing is not confusing. Depending on what village you stay in, you will ust that bus stop that is closest to your room. The drivers tell you as they enter the resort which order they will follow.

Buzz2001
05-05-2005, 05:02 AM
Thanks Buzz
I'm really hoping we get to stay at CS next year for our very first trip to WDW!! :PinkbouncGo for it!