PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe room square footage?

Tikiman
05-03-2005, 08:59 AM
I know what the Polynesian standard room size is but can anyone give me a number (only answer if you know for sure please) of what the square footage of some of the other deluxe resort standard rooms are?

It is importaint this information is accurate.

Thanks

Steve

tlbwriter
05-03-2005, 09:12 AM
Sorry, double post

tlbwriter
05-03-2005, 09:12 AM
Do you have access to the Unofficial Guide? It's all listed in there, along with floor plans.

vacationwoman
05-03-2005, 09:14 AM
I know what the Polynesian standard room size is but can anyone give me a number (only answer if you know for sure please) of what the square footage of some of the other deluxe resort standard rooms are?

It is importaint this information is accurate.

Thanks

Steve

According to the Intercot board:

WL = 340
AK = standard 344
deluxe 381
BC, YC, BW = 380
Cont. = 422
GF = 400
Poly = 410

MsSpinShady
05-03-2005, 09:17 AM
From Intercot: (www.intercot.com)

AKL: Standard Rooms are on floors 1-4 and are 344 square feet
GF: Size of Rooms: 400 square feet
WL: Size of Rooms: 340 square feet
CR: Size of Rooms: 422 square feet
BWI: Size of Rooms: 380 square feet
YC: Size of Rooms: 380 square feet
BC: Size of Rooms: 380 square feet
Poly: Size of Rooms: 410 square feet

Hope this helps!

MsSpinShady princess:

Tikiman
05-03-2005, 09:38 AM
Yes that helps and this information is for the Unofficial Guide since I am helping with the Polynesian information and one of the statments was that the Polynesian "rooms are smaller than most Disney deluxe rooms" and I did not believe that to be true.

Thanks for the help.

Steve

Tikiman
05-03-2005, 09:41 AM
The Polynesian rooms are actually 402 and 452 if you figure it out from the dimensions but hopefully the other room info is close for the other resorts.

Thanks again

Steve

BCV23
05-03-2005, 10:16 AM
Oh, I'm so glad that the Unofficial Guide is adressing that inaccurate line about the Polynesian. :cool1: It absolutely drives me nuts and has been in there forever! :crazy:

Way back when the only resorts were CR, Golf Resort and the Polynesian before the new buidings were added, the statement was true. I don't think the UG was even around in those days though.

MsSpinShady
05-03-2005, 11:29 AM
The Polynesian rooms are actually 402 and 452 if you figure it out from the dimensions but hopefully the other room info is close for the other resorts.

That's why I left the Poly info in - so you would have something to compare it to when trying to determine how accurate the other room sizes are. I do know that I also checked allearsnet.com, and although they didn't have square footage for all the deluxes, the ones they did have matched those numbers that Intercot has posted (AKL, WL and BC, I think).

Aloha!

MsSpinShady princess:

Tikiman
05-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Thanks for the info.

I figured a while back that the 410 came from rounding up the dimensions of the room. If you did round up you would end up with 410 but if the actual dimensions are used you get 402 and 452 for the two different standard room sizes. If anyone is interested the larger rooms are the same width and are two feet longer.

Aloha

Steve