PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks at CBR

cavem915
05-03-2005, 07:51 AM
Can you view any fireworks from the Caribbean Resort?

newholidayx2
05-03-2005, 08:06 AM
yes you can see part of EpCots

MissMickee
05-03-2005, 08:11 AM
We stayed at CBR in August/September 2003. We were in the main pool one night an could see some fireworks in the distance. I believe that they were Epcot's, but they were pretty far away. Not very impressive from there.

maryliz
05-03-2005, 08:53 AM
The funniest thing I saw when we were at CBR was the people watching the EPCOT fireworks, and leaving when they assumed they were over. I stood there, saying to people, "they're not over yet" (there's that whole "pictures on the world" sequence") ... "just wait a couple more minutes for the finale". Nope, they thought I was some nutty lady standing on the beach looking at an empty sky :rotfl2: You can still hear the music. And then just as they would reach their building, the fireworks would start up again. "Not so nutty now, eh?" :teeth:

MaryLiz

safetymom
05-03-2005, 09:56 AM
Yes you can see the high fireworks of Illuminations at Epcot from several locations at CBR. Sometimes you can even hear the music. You can see some of the lower ones up at the Customs house also.

I agree about people leaving too early. We have mentioned it to leaving people several times.

DisneyJen0504
05-03-2005, 10:02 PM
When we were there in 2000-we could see some of the fireworks from the walkway to our bus stop in Jamaica. :)