PDA

View Full Version : A couple of POP Century questions....

mshrm
05-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Do they have blow dryers in each room?

What kind of shampoo/conditioner do they have?

Do they have irons/ironing boards in room? If not, when you request them how long can you keep them for?

Thanks!

Mickey and Me
05-02-2005, 08:41 PM
No blow dryers, not certain what kind of Shampoo, and YES you can get an iron and ironing board from maid service, I keep ours the whole 7 days on our last trip. Have fun! :flower:

disneylizzy
05-02-2005, 08:53 PM
:sunny: Yes, full size iron and ironing board right in the room. Little Mickey shampoo, lotion and bar soap (everyone neat and pretty?). No hair dryer, but all you have to do is call housekeeping and they will bring one right over. I kept the hair dryer the whole week. :)

kandmwedding
05-02-2005, 08:53 PM
You should be able to get hair dryers, iron and ironing board upon request. The shampoo is the same that you see in the moderates (and deluxes I assume). The mickey soap. It's not in pumps like it is at the All-Stars.

gigi1313
05-02-2005, 10:08 PM
there is NO CONDITIONER!!! i had to buy a bottle of the only stuff they had at the gift shop it was mint conditioner, dd said it burned her head, and it was like $7++ for a smallish bottle that we tossed when we left...

mshrm
05-03-2005, 06:29 PM
Conditioner was one of my biggest concerns! With the Florida humidity I figured it might be many bad hair days :crazy: . Thanks so much for the "heads up".

Thank you all. Atleast I can save room on packing the iron and blow dryer.

DonaldsDaisy
05-03-2005, 06:37 PM
Stayed at Pop last month. The shampoo is actually a 2 in 1. If you are use to one particular type I would bring your own. I didn't care for it. I never thought my hair felt clean.

Mady/Sophiemom
05-03-2005, 06:54 PM
I've found the disney shampoo/conditioner a little rough on my hair- which is color treated. The kids did alright with it, but I brought thier spray on leave in conditioner to use also.

We had a full size ironing board, and iron in the room. Just don't cheat and use the iron, on the bedspread. I learned this the hard way last week. Oops!! Nothing like trying to scrape melted bedspread off of the iron. A really stupid thing to do- I know.

KilleriMac17
05-03-2005, 06:56 PM
I've found the disney shampoo/conditioner a little rough on my hair- which is color treated. The kids did alright with it, but I brought thier spray on leave in conditioner to use also.

We had a full size ironing board, and iron in the room. Just don't cheat and use the iron, on the bedspread. I learned this the hard way last week. Oops!! Nothing like trying to scrape melted bedspread off of the iron. A really stupid thing to do- I know.

did they charge you to replace the bedspread?

Mady/Sophiemom
05-04-2005, 06:32 PM
did they charge you to replace the bedspread?

No- actually they did not. We pointed it out to them, and they just replaced it with a new one. No charge on the bill?? I was rather suprized.