PDA

View Full Version : Travel documents from Disney Travel ?

papopup
05-02-2005, 02:58 PM
I just got our travel documents that includes our itinerary, luggage tags(not ME tags) etc. Looking down over the itinerary everything is correct except it states that " FEATURE * QUICK SERVIVE MEALS 2 PER PERSON, PER NIGHT "
* = This feature available at your hotel upon check-in
What does this mean ? We have MYW pkg & Dining and this quick service meals 2 / person / night has me ?? Any ideas ? Everything else on the itinerary is as it should be. Thanks for any help.

ILoveWDW2003
05-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Quick service meal is your counter service meal.

Dining plan includes 1 sit down meal, 1 counter service meal, and 1 snack per person per nights stay.

golfgal
05-02-2005, 05:53 PM
Everyone but you gets a table service and a counter service, but they decided to just give you 2 counterservice meals because of your manners LAST time you were at Disney :rotfl2: .

Really, I checked my travel documents from DIsney and mine list out quick service, snack and table service separatly, 1 per person/day each meal. My documents have us listed as staying 6 nights instead of the 5 nights we are really staying. I will take my free night over your extra meals any day! Their computer system is whacky! Call CRO to make sure, but I bet they have it right in the CRO computer.