PDA

View Full Version : BWI deluxe rooms?

scanmom
05-02-2005, 12:34 PM
how many people can sleep in a Boardwalk Inn Deluxe room? I was looking at the pics on Deb's site, and it seems that there are 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. It seems to me that it would sleep 6. Am I right? I would love to stay at the BWI w/o having to get 2 rooms or a villa.....is it possible? It would be Me, DH and 4 DK's. Thanks!

KerryCM
05-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Yes, the rooms sleep 6. They are nice and big and have a great BW view. There are only 6 of these rooms. 3 on the 3rd floor and 3 on the 4th floor. The concierge lounge is located on the 4th floor. I stayed in one in October, as did my son and his family. They were so roomy. I think you would be fine. Any other questions let me know. This is my favorite place to stay and the cast of the Innkeeper's Club are the best!!

scanmom
05-02-2005, 01:03 PM
About how much is the rate on a deluxe room? I have AAA, could I get a discount? I called CRO, but their system is down. Thanks for the quick reply! :goodvibes

KerryCM
05-02-2005, 01:50 PM
I am really not sure what the rate would be. I got a cast discount last year. This year I was going to stay there for my girls trip, but no rooms were available. They did quote me a price of $467 a night with the e-mail code I got

jjohnson
05-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Here's a link to the rates:
http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/faq_bw.htm