PDA

View Full Version : Are the pools open in November?

stacy
05-02-2005, 12:05 PM
Hello, everyone. My family is planning our first trip to Disney, and this place is full of information that is so helpful. We are planning to go in November--Thanksgiving week. My concern is that the resort pools or hot tubs will be closed. I have looked on the official Disney site and not been able to find the info I need.

Sorry, if this has been addressed in another thread. Thanks for any links or info you can give me.

:sunny:

ms1
05-02-2005, 12:10 PM
Pools will be open.

Kimberly
05-02-2005, 12:11 PM
Pretty positive they're open throughout the entire year. When i was looking around for info on the Animal Kingdom Lodge, somewhere it was written that during the "winter" months, the pool is heated to 82 degrees. I can't see why they wouldn't do this at the other resorts as well.

Sandi
05-02-2005, 12:18 PM
Pools are almost always open -- except when the weather would cause dangerous situations (lightning, etc.). Being from mid-Michigan -- where it is snow/hailing today -- we swim in all temperatures. Even when it's too chilly for me in January, my DD will happily jump in and swim with the ducks.

tlbwriter
05-02-2005, 12:56 PM
I saw plenty of people enjoying the GF's heated pool on some very chilly December days!

ILoveWDW2003
05-02-2005, 01:01 PM
They are open all year and heated almost all year-round, water parks too.

Water parks take turns over the winter months being down for rehab, but one is always open.

stacy
05-02-2005, 02:33 PM
Thanks so much to everyone that responded. Much appreciated. :banana: