PDA

View Full Version : Just back POFQ and WL...

pattyT
05-02-2005, 08:23 AM
any questions???

I haven't finished unpacking yet either!
I will get working on that trip report tonight - but shout if you have any questions! :)

POFQ :) Building 3 first floor
WL :love: (of course) room 5020 (woodsview)

Lou-Ann
05-02-2005, 09:09 AM
I am interested in your choice of resorts. We have stayed for many years WL and this time have booked POFQ. I would be very interested in how you would compare your experiences at both. We love the Lodge but the rate we were able to get this time for POFQ was just about 1/2 and I decided to give it a try. We are just two folks.no kids with us.....Please tell me I made the right choice......

cottontail
05-02-2005, 09:28 AM
Hi: Can you remember if the magnolia trees were in bloom yet along the sassagoula river, between french quarter and mansions of riverside?

Deb.

tigerlilly
05-02-2005, 10:04 AM
I too cannot wait to hear your comparison of the two. We have only stayed at the former DXL and loved it but we are planning on WL this December.

Trixiezzz
05-02-2005, 10:43 AM
What was your average wait time for the buses?

Was the food court crowded?

How crowded was the pool?

THANKS!

Tinkaroo
05-02-2005, 12:40 PM
I, too, would love to hear your comparison! I'm booked at POFQ for my late Nov./early Dec. trip, but am toying with upgrading to WL if AP rates come out and there is availablity. Never stayed at either! TIA!

CarolinaBlue
05-02-2005, 03:19 PM
Can't wait for the trip report! We are staying at POFQ in December and are thinking of staying at WL next summer.