PDA

View Full Version : Where to stay at CSR

elaine and the boys
05-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Hi all! Need some advice. Where would you stay at CSR and why? Casitas, Cabanas, Ranchos? We're going at Christmas time, so I doubt we'll be spending much time at the pool. It's me, my DH, DS15 and DS13.
Thanks! Any happy May Day! :sunny:

Kimberly
05-01-2005, 04:37 PM
I'd say whatever is closest to the food court and the bus stop/parking lot, so it's never a far walk to anything.

athenna
05-01-2005, 04:43 PM
My vote would be to stay in the Casitas section. It's the closest section to the main building: food court, shop, check in, etc.
Not too long a walk to the pool, either.

sarahj
05-01-2005, 05:52 PM
We were in Casitas 1 last September and loved it. We were very close El Centro, which was great, pretty close to the Casitas pool and not too bad of a walk to the main pool, so we were quite happy with the location. Going back in June and have requested the same location. Hopefully we'll get it.

LoraJ
05-01-2005, 10:18 PM
Cabanas!!!!!
Not a bad walk to either the pool or main buildings. Lots of hammocks on the beach to relax in. The area seemed a lot quieter than the Casitas. In fact, when I walked over to the Casitas, I felt like I was in a whole different resort. lol.

sarahj
05-02-2005, 05:49 AM
It was September when we stayed in Casitas 1 and there was hardly anybody there at all. It was extremely quiet. Maybe other times of the year it is busier there. We never once saw anybody who was staying in any of the surrounding rooms to ours. :cool1:

DisneyJen0504
05-03-2005, 11:39 AM
We love the Casitas-stayed there last trip-close to food court, shopping, and bus!!