PDA

View Full Version : Help me pick a resort for my mom

HayGan
05-01-2005, 11:37 AM
My mom will be joining us for 2 nights at WDW in December. We will be staying at the Poly but she is not sure where she will be staying. I have offered to pay for one night at the Poly for her for Christmas (I can't afford 2 nights) but she hates the thought of spending $300+ for a room. We plan on going to Epcot the one day she is going to be with us in the parks (we may go to MK as well in the evening.) I was thinking of maybe getting her and her husband a room at WL but how far is it to the TTC? She will be using a rented electric wheelchair so something fairly close to the monorail is preferred.

I don't want to count on codes so something less than $400 - $500 for the 2 nights would be best.

Thanks for any help(I just can't make any decisions on my own anymore :sad2: )

Lou-Ann
05-01-2005, 12:04 PM
WL is very lovely. She can drive the scooter right on their boats or use the specail bus that goes directly to MK. It is equipt for the scooters. I was on a scooter the last two trips and found WL to be very convenient and user friendly. Good luck.

msteddom
05-01-2005, 12:31 PM
You should be able to get a room at the WL for under $200 using a AAA rate as long as you are not going during holiday season. That sounds like it would be your best bet. If you need something cheaper than that I would say POFQ because of it's small size.

Melissa

HayGan
05-01-2005, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the replies! I'm going to call my AAA agent and see what she can get at WL!