PDA

View Full Version : AllStar Movies - which block?

vabeth
05-01-2005, 07:56 AM
This is my 1st thread! So glad i found this site! We are planning our third trip to Disney in 2006! CAN'T WAIT!!!! We will be going with friends and travelling with our 8 year old daughters! Have decided on a week at All Star Movies but can't decide which block to request! The only pictures i ever seem to see in brochures are of Toy Story and 101 so they seem the obvious choice! Any suggestions? :earsgirl:

TinkerbellMama
05-01-2005, 08:03 AM
http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/asmvss.htm

Here ya go, this is what we looked at to decide! Enjoy! :wizard:

nluvwithmickey
05-01-2005, 08:09 AM
We stayed in the preferred ( 10/night extra) Fantasia building when we went in July 2004. It was really close to the food court, pool, and bus stops. I wouldn't recommend this because you have to pay extra$$$$. I will not do it again, we were never at the resort to begin with. I'd opt for the closest building that is not a preferred loacation.

SpoonfulofSugar
05-01-2005, 08:09 AM
If you want to be as close as possible to the main Fantasia Pool and the Bus stop and Food Court, the Fantasia Buildings are the best place to stay. ;) I think these are preferred view room and cost $10 a night extra. It's not more than a 5 minute walk to get anywhere at the resort so take a look at the pictures as suggested above and pick one you like! :goodvibes

Good Luck !!!! :mickeybar

bigbabyblues
05-01-2005, 08:18 AM
Either 101 Dalmatians or Toy Story are both pretty close to the main building without having to pay the extra $10 a night for a preferred building. We stayed in Toy Story last fall, and it was great for us. Not too far to walk, and my DS loves TS.

momo3hods
05-01-2005, 08:18 AM
We stayed in the Buzz building, close enough to everything, and we all loved it.

crazy4mickey
05-01-2005, 08:23 AM
We stayed in the Dalmations Building. Not a far walk at all to the Food Court or pool.

vabeth
05-01-2005, 08:38 AM
Thank you for the link! After looking at the great pictures i have definatly decided on Toy Story! I only wish we didn't have to wait till next year to go... :earsgirl: