PDA

View Full Version : 9 Yr Old Birthday Meal

dallastxcpa
04-28-2005, 12:46 AM
What restaurant would you suggest for a 9 Yr old birthday girl? :wizard: We will be at Disneyland July 6th.

firstcruiser
04-28-2005, 01:13 PM
We like Ariell's Grotto in CA. Goofy's Kitchen is also fun.

Mary Jo
04-28-2005, 02:04 PM
I agree with those, plus you might want to order her a birthday bucket for $20 more. Whatever you do, let them know it's her birthday - you can get a b-day sticker at Town Hall on Main Street.

Lollipop's Mom
04-28-2005, 02:31 PM
We will be there for my DD's 9th birthday this Monday. I made a PS for the 'Happiest Bday on Earth'. They do 2 seatings a day and its only $10 pp. Mickey/Minnie come and sing Happy Bday and everyone gets their own mickey shaped cake with icing and sprinkles to decorate it yourself. They have special hats you get to keep too. My DD doesn't know we are going. I decided to do this rather than a character meal because I am on a budget....and also we are so in love with Taste Pilots Grill, that when I asked my DD what she wanted for her bday dinner, she said the Taste Pilot Grill Restaurant! Works for me!

Mary Jo
04-28-2005, 02:40 PM
Liz - Be sure to let us know how the birthday party turns out. I heard the little cakes are yummy. Meg is sure to have a blast over there...

Hey, guess what -- it's raining. :)

Mary Jo
04-28-2005, 02:41 PM
okay okay -- it rained yesterday -- it's beautiful today -- windy, but beautiful :sunny:

Lollipop's Mom
04-28-2005, 02:59 PM
I will post a report with photos when we return :)
I heard you might have thunderstorms today, but the long range calls for slightly cloudy in the low 70s! Perfect Disney Weather!!! Should I pack the ponchos or chance it? LOL