PDA

View Full Version : BW Park Place Inn and Suites?

tweetybird0306
04-27-2005, 10:19 PM
Does anyone have some information on this hotel? Do all the rooms have the half wall with a living area like you see on the photos?? Any info would be appriciated. I am trying to find a hotel for my family for this October. I am taking my 4 and 6 year olds for the first time and really excited about it!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :banana:

Disneyfamfan
04-27-2005, 10:27 PM
We have stayed at the BW Park Place Inn several times and really like it. It is clean, very close to the entrance of the park, some rooms are layed out differently but most have two queen beds and a sofa bed. The continental breakfast gives you choices, you can have the traditional continental breakfast or you can eat pancakes in the restaurant. I would recommend this restaurant.

dsnylndmom
04-27-2005, 11:38 PM
We love BW Park Place Inn! It's great with two little ones because it's literally right across the street! :cool1: The rooms with the half walls are the "mini suites" we had more than enough room in these rooms with 5 of us, no problems at all.

Mom2Joce
05-19-2005, 06:18 PM
We are taking our little one and staying at BW Park Place and got a mini suite. I wondered what the best/worst location of rooms would be?