PDA

View Full Version : Would you do this?

ChisJo
04-25-2005, 09:22 PM
I have been debating for about a month now where to stay on my LA/Anaheim part of my trip. I was hoping to stay in Anaheim, then move over to a place in LA, but I haven't found anything that looks safe for a single girl on a budget. The HoJo in Anaheim looks wonderful, and am now wondering if I should just stay there and travel to LA when I want to go there. My problem is that I am kind of nervous to travel on the highways. Are they as scary as I think they are?

Secondly, how far away is Fullerton from everything?

I will have more questions I am sure, but I will start with these.

Thanks everyone for all your great advice...

Jo

Beth8266
04-26-2005, 10:16 AM
The highways are crowded not scary. JMO! You have to know where you are going and just go! If you live/travel in a big city I dont think LA is really any worse, just takes longer. I dont know where Fullerton is sorry!

jxgriffi
04-26-2005, 03:56 PM
Since I live in Fullerton I can tell you....it's right here.

Ok, maybe that wasn't descriptive enough.

Fullerton is about 4 miles from Disneyland. Depending on where you need to go in Fullerton, go north on Harbor Blvd. Just past the 91 Fwy and you're in Fullerton.

Mary Jo
04-26-2005, 05:24 PM
Personally, I think staying at the HoJo & then travelling to other places is a good idea... if you get back early enough you can still enjoy Downtown Disney - enjoy a meal, go see a movie, relax at the Grand Californian Lounge, etc.