PDA

View Full Version : Grocery Store near DL?

krahema
04-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Does anyone know if there is a grocery store or convenience store within walking distance to the Disneyland Hotel. We will be bringing our 10-month old twins and I would prefer to buy all of their "supplies" (formula, diapers, etc.) there versus packing them. Thank you! :)

lwilliam
04-20-2005, 01:30 PM
Want to buy a few bottles of water for our room at Disney and
for the cruise. Would like to be able to walk to a store. Thanks.

Buttercup26
04-20-2005, 01:33 PM
There are several convenience stores withing walking distance, but not a full size grocery store. There are some fairly close by, just not within walking distance.

Lollipop's Mom
04-20-2005, 02:03 PM
You know what I did back in January and was sooo thankful for? I put in an order at www.albertsons.com and had it delivered!! It costs 9.95 for delivery, but I swore that was the BEST 10 bucks I spent on the whole vacation. Vons.com also delivers, but has a $50 min. for delivery. I only needed about $35 worth of stuff. I would strongly suggest getting a delivery...you are on vacation!

krahema
04-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Lollipop's Mom -

Thank you for the link to Albertson's. That does sound like a good idea. Using the link, how do I order groceries? I see that they list LA/Orange County as one of their delivery areas, but I don't see anything about Anaheim.

Thanks!

Lollipop's Mom
04-20-2005, 03:20 PM
Ummmm I can't remember!! I know that I went to somewhere on there.....ummmmm... hahaha. I think I registered an account using my name but the hotel address....then after I registered and logged in I could order. At the end there is a part for special instructions and you can choose the timeframe you want delivery. I just put for guest staying at hotel type instructions. They delivered on time, and everything was fresh.