PDA

View Full Version : Electric Parade

zakerdog
04-18-2005, 06:22 PM
We are at DL in May and only have one night that the EP and Fantasmic are in operation. The EP is at 8:45pm and then there is a 10:30 Fantasmic. My question is: Where does the EP start and then finish. If I watch it from the Sunshine Plaza I understand I will have enough time to get over to DL, but what time will the parade be in the Plaza? :confused3

Disneyland_emily
04-18-2005, 06:27 PM
If it starts at 8:45- Its be oh 8:47 you would get the parade- It steps off at the gate between the Hollywood Pictures Backlot and the Sun thingie in the Sunshine Plaza

I like being on the north side of the route between Enginears and Greetings so you have perfect get away route- Its MUCH easier now there is no bag check between parks

zakerdog
04-18-2005, 07:54 PM
If it starts at 8:45- Its be oh 8:47 you would get the parade- It steps off at the gate between the Hollywood Pictures Backlot and the Sun thingie in the Sunshine Plaza

I like being on the north side of the route between Enginears and Greetings so you have perfect get away route- Its MUCH easier now there is no bag check between parks

thanks for the info, I've never been to DL so I don't know where you mean when you say Enginears and Greetings? Are they in the Sunshine Plaza? :confused3 :blush: :confused3 :wave2:

Disneyland_emily
04-18-2005, 08:49 PM
Its the 2 stores on either side of Sunshine Plaza- Greetings is the big emporium type store for DCA and Enginears is the toy store opposite of that. You cant miss them :)

-em

zakerdog
04-18-2005, 08:51 PM
okay - now I'm getting so excited. Thanks for the help. :cool1:

abby
04-18-2005, 10:13 PM
:cool1: We leave tomorrow :Pinkbounc and I plan to try this on Friday,I'll let you know how it works.

zakerdog
04-19-2005, 06:27 AM
:cool1: We leave tomorrow :Pinkbounc and I plan to try this on Friday,I'll let you know how it works.

I'll look forward to your comments and how you made out. Have a great time.