PDA

View Full Version : Question for former CP people.

HomeSweetDisney
04-17-2005, 03:32 PM
If you flew in for the CP how did you get to Vista? Did you use a towncar service? I'm thinking of using Tiffany Town Car and was wondering if anyone here had used it. I've heard some good things about them.

Veronica

jimmybop
04-17-2005, 04:14 PM
If you flew in for the CP how did you get to Vista? Did you use a towncar service? I'm thinking of using Tiffany Town Car and was wondering if anyone here had used it. I've heard some good things about them.

Veronica

There are severl diffrent ways.... a car service like you said, then there is a normal taxi cab ( I believe about 40ish one way... someone correct me if i'm wrong), then there is Mears shuttle service (which i'm sure there might be several CPs waiting to take with you) and then there is renting a car yourself (a few car rental compineis have return places on property at places like Swan and Dolphan hotel and the AAA car center)

OR find someone thats local down ther and pay them $20 to pick ya up :crazy:

HomeSweetDisney
04-17-2005, 05:15 PM
Thanks! I think I'm going to go with a car service. I've heard a lot of good things about Tiffany Town Car :)

CrazyChristie416
04-17-2005, 06:25 PM
Tiffany Town Car is the towncar company that I always use when im in WDW. If you go to allears.net, you should be able to print a coupon.

Best of Luck!

Crystal ::MinnieMo

HomeSweetDisney
04-17-2005, 06:34 PM
Thanks Crystal! I'll do that :)

EPCOTgrl1
04-17-2005, 08:03 PM
I love driving with them. they are a really good group!

HomeSweetDisney
04-17-2005, 11:15 PM
Awesome! That's good to hear :flower:

princesstommi
04-18-2005, 12:02 PM
I took a Mears shuttle. I actually stayed in the hotel in the airport, since I arrived the day before. On the shuttle (which made a stop at the DTD Hilton first), I met a girl who became my roommate because we checked in together.

HomeSweetDisney
04-19-2005, 09:24 AM
I took a Mears shuttle. I actually stayed in the hotel in the airport, since I arrived the day before. On the shuttle (which made a stop at the DTD Hilton first), I met a girl who became my roommate because we checked in together.

That's really cool :) I decided on Tiffany Town Car though. I'm going to make my reservations about a month before I leave. Thanks for your help ladies!