PDA

View Full Version : Stroller questions...

lntsmom
04-17-2005, 09:57 AM
My younger son will have just turned 4 when we go, so I'm taking a stroller. My main thought it that, should we have to walk back and forth, it will save time energy. He's a big 3...wearing size 7's...so carrying him really isn't an option.

Here's my question. Does DL have the stroller patrols like WDW? So, when you come out of an attraction your stroller has been moved to the exit.

Also, does anyone have any experience with leaving a diaper bag in the stroller while on rides? I did at WDW and never had it messed with. Obviously I won't need a diaper bag this time, but I would like to take a bag with sunscreen, bottles for water, a change of socks for the kids, and maybe some small snacks. If it were in the basket under my stroller, what's the likelyhood that it would still be there after we'd left it unattended to do a ride?

Mom2Joce
04-17-2005, 11:46 AM
going to have to do the same thing with our 4 year old....she still naps and will do so in the stroller with no problem so that we don't have to leave the park for naps/rests...I like to get a few rides in, some shopping, and the like while she's napping :) I have never had a problem, but now a days one never knows. I never leave valuables that's for sure so that if our sun screen and the like get stollen then so be it :(

AFMom
04-17-2005, 12:22 PM
We've never had anything taken - but I still keep may camera and wallet with me. We leave coats, etc, but nothing we couldn't bear to loose. I have noticed our stroller moved - but only on two occasions.