PDA

View Full Version : Questions on MYW tickets

kyra's mommy
04-04-2005, 12:19 PM
Hi All-

I was wondering if someone could explain the MYW tickets to me. Specifically, I'm trying to understand the Magic Plus option. I'm probably going to buy the 10 day non-expiring park hoppers but I don't know if I should add the Magic Plus Option. Is it 5 visits to Blizzard Beach, etc. on top of the already 10 days at the parks? Or is it just a total of 10 days at either? Also did everyone get the link to the discount tickets and if so is there anyone who would be willing to send it to me? Thank you all. I am in love with this board. Such a fun way to plan a trip. You're all a wealth of information. Literally. :cloud9:

Erica

RoyalCanadian
04-04-2005, 12:37 PM
The plus features available are on top of the 10 days at the four parks.

I do have the link to the discount tickets, but cannot forward it to you as that is a part of the agreement with mousesavers.com -- however, you can sign up for the newsletter at www.mousesavers.com and get the next newsletter which will be out in about 11 days.

kyra's mommy
04-04-2005, 03:45 PM
Thank you so much Neil for taking the time to answer my post! Great info. I'm registered on Mousesavers now. :earsgirl:

cocowum
04-04-2005, 03:48 PM
kyra's mommy if you want a copy of march's newsletter I can forward it to you :flower:

crazelion
04-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Check out the theme parks board they have in entire sticky thread explaining tickets about WDW.