PDA

View Full Version : Ebayers - or whomever - can you help me find this dress? PLEASE? <begging>

05ChristmasSurprise
04-04-2005, 12:20 PM
I need it in a size 12/18M, 3T, 4/5 or 6/6X, and 7/8
And might go for an XXL, too, in women's.

I can only find a couple items and I KNOW someone out there has these!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/myseoulchild/b8_1_b.jpg

disneyfan551
04-04-2005, 12:34 PM
I saw this dress in toddler sizes at the Disney Outlet in Pigeon Forge, TN about a month ago. Good luck! :goodvibes

etwinchester
04-04-2005, 12:36 PM
Sorry, I have the other pattern, darker blue. I will keep an eye open for you and PM you if I find anything...

Hope someone here can help!!!

05ChristmasSurprise
04-04-2005, 12:39 PM
Is the other one (the darker) the one that looks like it has postcards on it?

And, thanks for the info about the outlet :)

swilshire
04-04-2005, 03:15 PM
I also saw these in Pigeon Forge a while back at the Disney Catalog Outlet. If I can get enough done on my taxes to not feel too guilty, I might head for Dollywood next weekend. If I do, I'll check for you.

I had an old Sevierville phone book, but couldn't find their phone number. You might do a web search for Tanger Five Oaks Mall and see if you can find a phone number for them. They would surely mail you the item if they have it.

Sheila

etwinchester
04-04-2005, 03:24 PM
the darker one has tan leaves with boxes with mickey playing bango drums, minnie dancing, etc...

Our disney store still had some of these(darker) in stock about a month ago as well. I purchased one for DD, myself in XL and got the shirt from another mall for husband. I called and they shipped it to me. Now we have a matching set for our next visit, which isn't for awhile.

05ChristmasSurprise
04-04-2005, 03:24 PM
Thank you all so much for your replies.
I called the outlet and they said they're out of all the kids' sizes and only have a few adult skirts/shirts left. :(
Bummer!

lcsmom
04-04-2005, 03:28 PM
I saw the dress in women's sizes in the Disney catalogue outlet in San Marcos, TX in late February. I know several of them were plus sizes. I did not check the kids clothes while I was there, but I have a vague recollection that they had some. This is a Tanger outlet as well.

ErinC
04-04-2005, 05:19 PM
I was at the Disney Outlet in Foley, AL today. They had some adult dresses similar print, but darker blue. They only had S, M in womens. I like the print in your pic, much better than the ones they had at Foley. Not much help I know! I too would like to find these for our family cruise in Sept. In fact, I need three in just about the same sizes. If you find them, let me know. Maybe would could split the cost and share them!!! :rotfl:

eileenfk
04-04-2005, 08:13 PM

One of the sizes (XXL) you want is on eBay right now
check out auction 5378547294.

If you keep watching eBay they will show up.
Right now there are a few of the baby sizes, but not the sizes you want.

I might, at some point, get rid of the size 7/8 dress I have.
It was for a little girl, who I have not seen, since I kicked her family out of my home a few months ago.
The only time the girl wanted to wear the dress was when she went somewhere with me, and I wore my matching dress.
I am not quite ready to get rid of the dress yet, but I probably need to get rid of it. I am thinking about it right now.

- Eileen

Southern4sure
04-04-2005, 08:29 PM

Do you have a name for this dress?

strmtroopr96
04-04-2005, 11:09 PM

::MickeyMo I had been looking for this dress as well for my DD and I. I have seen them on EBAY in the past though and the matching handbags are currently on EBAY now.

::MickeyMo I have the Polo Dress that is red with Tennis Minnie in a women's XL as well as 2 matching size 4/5 girl's dresses if anyone is interested. I bought then from EBAY last fall but they weren't right for my body type. :earseek: LOL Only one of the dresses was worn by my DD for just a few hours as well. princess: Rebecca

baby1038
04-05-2005, 08:52 AM
One of the sizes (XXL) you want is on eBay right now
check out auction 5378547294.

If you keep watching eBay they will show up.
Right now there are a few of the baby sizes, but not the sizes you want.

I might, at some point, get rid of the size 7/8 dress I have.
It was for a little girl, who I have not seen, since I kicked her family out of my home a few months ago.
The only time the girl wanted to wear the dress was when she went somewhere with me, and I wore my matching dress.
I am not quite ready to get rid of the dress yet, but I probably need to get rid of it. I am thinking about it right now.

- Eileen

I found the size 4/5 at ebay. auction # 6756394930

MamaKate
04-05-2005, 12:35 PM
I also have the dress in size 7/8. I don't know how soon you need it, but I bought it for my daughter for our cruise in September. It's brand new right now, but she'll wear it once or twice during our trip.

I also will have the boys matching button down shirt in size 10/12 (if you have any boys)

eileenfk
04-05-2005, 12:56 PM
Is the other one (the darker) the one that looks like it has postcards on it?

And, thanks for the info about the outlet :)

The one with the postcards is on eBay in my size (or close enough).
I was going to bid on this one.
It looks like the same cut (basic pattern) as the Island design. I can't tell if it has pockets.
I like having pockets.

- Eileen