PDA

View Full Version : Illinois NCAA Disney Friends...

bunny213
04-04-2005, 08:01 AM
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase an infant or toddler and man's t-shirt with the logo on it? Thanks ahead of time!!! :confused3 Barb in Texas

Soupermom
04-04-2005, 08:20 AM
Do you mean any Illinios/Illini shirt, or something specific with their "titles" on it? I can give you the number of some stores in Champaign (U of I), if that would help....you can pm me if that helps at all...

GO ILLINI!!! GO ILLINI!!!

eeyore45
04-04-2005, 09:45 AM
Have you looked at the sporting goods stores? I know Target here in Illinois was filled with the orange shirts, I didnt look at sizes however... I know Sportmart was just bought out by Sport's Authority, and I havent been inside lately, good luck!

GO ILLINI
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Soupermom
04-04-2005, 12:40 PM
Barbara...I check my Wal-Mart a little bit ago. I can get you lots of XL adult t-shirts, hats, cups, and even Hostess SnowBalls in blue and orange! No infant things, or even kids, though. Let me know how you've made out!

GO ILLINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ILL INI ILL INI ILL INI GO ILLINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keef22
04-04-2005, 02:28 PM
Go here: Fighting Illini Dot Com Store (http://www.fightingillini.com) .

DW bought me (and DS4 "I-L-L" "I-N-I") a Big Ten B2B Champs shirt form there. They also have a 100 years of hoops DVD for sale, along with Final Four stuff...

Less than 6 hours until tip off!

:banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana:

Savin4Disney
04-04-2005, 10:07 PM
I had to make a giveaway basket for a reception tonight. I shipped it last Friday so I had to choose between who was in the Final Four.

Well I got an Ill and a NC shirt and a bag for them to go in. I know my ball and exepected those two to be in there! :cool1:

Being a Wisconsin Girl I have to say go NC!!! :rotfl: