PDA

View Full Version : Update - Food Voucher Issue

TEK224
04-03-2005, 11:30 PM
Hi All!

I received a PM from the person I sent the vouchers too, but had not yet received payment. Many of you were correct in your guesses as to who it was. Anyway, she said she sent the payment on 3/19. Since I have not received it, she is going to cancel and send another check with delivery confirmation. She also said she hasn't been on-line because their area has been hit with severe flooding.

So, I am back to being hopeful again.
Terri

BTW - I was going to post his under the original thread, but I couldn't find it. Was it deleted? It seems to have vanished.

sunie
04-04-2005, 12:27 AM
If it doesn't work out with the other person I would be interested in purchasing them! ;)

Jasminesmommy
04-04-2005, 12:45 AM
If it doesn't work out with the other person I would be interested in purchasing them! ;)
You must not of saw the original thread but the vouchers are gone. He gave the vouchers without recieving payment first because he thought payment was on the way so the person has vouchers used them and not paid orginal person.

Pooh Girl 71
04-04-2005, 06:13 AM
One of the moderators locked the thread last night. I imagine it was deleted. The person you gave the vouchers too felt the need to start another thread and that was locked as well. I hope you get your money soon.

sunie
04-04-2005, 09:43 AM
Oh, that's really horrible! I hope you get your money for them. You are right, I didn't see the original thread. What does it mean to "lock" a thread? :confused3
Still learning the lingo. :)

BethR
04-04-2005, 09:53 AM
"Locking" a thread means not permitting anyone else to post to it. "Deleting" a thread means that it is gone.

Since this problem was issue between two DISsers, and was regarding something that the DIS has no control over, the threads were locked then then deleted.

And I think that we will lock this thread since it is a personal matter between two DIS members and the rest of us not need be involved.